Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

What a very, very good man Tim was.

His legacy will continue as long as there are Oilheads anywhere. His limitless patience and compassion to all who posted in his threads was a never ending source of wonder to me and I have learnt a lot from him although we never met.

Deep and sincere condolences to Mo and Tim's family, and also to my fellow grieving brothers and sisters mourning his loss.

Numb, saddened and gutted...

What a very, very good man Tim was.

His legacy will continue as long as there are Oilheads anywhere. His limitless patience and compassion to all who posted in his threads was a never ending source of wonder to me and I have learnt a lot from him although we never met.

Deep and sincere condolences to Mo and Tim's family, and also to my fellow grieving brothers and sisters mourning his loss.

Numb, saddened and gutted...

Numb, saddened and gutted...........that summed it up.........thank you Brother "Oilhead"

I'm here brother dear. I cut my overtime short today. I just wasn't into it.

Dennise, stick your nose in anytime you want!

Cajun and John.....:hug::hug: My heart is happy for you two.

I would like to propose that we change the introduction for the first or the last line to read this:

This thread is dedicated in loving memory to Tim (420 Motoco) our Brother, our Mentor and Friend who passed away on December 19, 2015.

And from me personally...

In my entire life I have only met a small list of people whom I feel were truly committed to helping others. Tim and Mo are at the top of the list. Although I didn't have the opportunity to meet them in the real world, I feel just like I had.

This man was the most selfless person you could find. He asked for nothing, yet gave everything he had. He was always there for someone in need, and always with the positive reinforcement and energy to push them forward.

Some people pretend to care, they go through the motions and they say the right things..but it is self serving in many ways. You can't give them a pat on the back, because thier own hands are always in the way.
This was not Tim, or Mo. They weren't looking for kudos or praise. They wanted only to see people live in a wellness state of body/mind, and with the best quality of life that was possible.

I was, and still am envious of the mission they were on, and the plans they had made to expand that mission to so many needful people across the country.
I had often thought that I would love to just pack my car, pick up and "tag along" with them. Reality steps in... that wasn't possible. Then I thought I would love to offer them a piece of land as a home base for rest and organization for their next travels.
That wasn't possible either, due to our hard winters and not being centrally located enough.

I am like others, I wonder and get angry at why the best and most loved people are taken away from us. It hurts, it confuses me, and it's hard to even try to understand it. The only way I can deal with it while keeping my faith is to believe that there is a better plan for that person up there...out there...wherever it is.
The time spent here on earth growing, helping, learning and applying the knowledge, may be the preparation for that plan. I think Tim is going to create a legacy even more vast than he did here.

Mo and Tim were, in my opinion, the most perfect union. In the fairly short time I got to know them over the past couple of years, I often thought that if more relationships were built the way theirs is this world would be a much better place. I will personally miss his humor and his dedication that I admired so much.

We must move forward, I know this. It's going to be difficult even to say or type his name in the future, but we will have to bear through it and keep his memory as part of our strength and commitment to healing ourselves. That's what he pushed us so hard to do, heal ourselves of our illnesses through an earth given healing plant unaltered and untouched by western medicines. Now we need to heal ourselves of our sorrow and pain at the loss of this irreplaceable friend and truly great mentor.

Tim, God bless and rest your wonderful soul.

As long as we're giving quotes, I got this a couple days ago from Tim. He was really happy about this thread creation:

"I love this new thread! It exudes excitement and returned FUN!"

And,
…its fun chatting with the oilheads! Oilseeds inspire folks…how cool is that!

I have no idea what he meant by "oilseeds" but I laughed every time he said it. I kept forgetting to ask what he meant.

I'm here brother dear. I cut my overtime short today. I just wasn't into it.

Dennise, stick your nose in anytime you want!

Cajun and John.....:hug::hug: My heart is happy for you two.

I would like to propose that we change the introduction for the first or the last line to read this:

This thread is dedicated in loving memory to Tim (420 Motoco) our Brother, our Mentor and Friend who passed away on December 19, 2015.

I second that

Aye.

Blessings to you Tim. God Speed.

He did more for humanity than most will ever know. He did more for me than anyone could imagine. I am sure that most of us "Oilseeds" can agree that he helped us all, one at a time and as a group, he taught us to help others. To educate about God's Medicine and further the method of tacking. He started me on my journey and pushed me along. He calmed my worries and gave me strength. I am so proud that I knew him. A great man and loving person. :rip:

Here is part of his last email to me Wednesday the 16th. He was enjoying his final days. I will miss you forever Brother. :love:

"Hi Jim! Good to hear from you Brother! I'm reviewing your email in depth before I answer. I'm in and out to Disneyland visiting our Son his wife and grandkids and will be free Friday to return your email. Chat soon!

Thanks for the well wish's. I feel great except for building up my cardio, lol
Warmest regards
Tim"

:love::circle-of-love::love:
WJ
:ciao:

We are the Oilseeds my friends. Seeds are what we are. It is up to us, in memory of Tim to educate others to God's Medicine, Cannabis Oil. And how to grow it, make it and use it. I do believe that is what he meant when he said "Oilseeds" my dear friends.

WJ
:ciao:

I can see a time, in the not to distant future, when our beloved plant is accepted and understood for the medicine that it is. We will all be at a medical cannabis convention and sitting a a pancake brunch honoring "The Memory of Motoco. Developer of the Tacking protocol." And we will be sitting there as a group surrounded by 100's of other people that have come into the fold over the years. And we will be telling how we knew and loved Tim. He was more then just a name. He was a leader and a mentor to all of us. And we raise our pancake laden forks in a toast... "TO TIM". :peace:

We are the Oilseeds indeed and in deed. Well said wildJim, thank you.

I posted (well, didn't actually hit the post button) and then lost power the last 1.5 hrs.....pooooooofffff!!!!! Gone.

I emailed Mo and need to check. Be back.

I do not have the words to describe Tim and Mo. So you too, may feel MOTOCO. My last eMail from Tim and Mo.
I only changed my name to protect the guilty.

Here is my last from Tim. dated Wed, Dec 16, 2015 4:20 pm.

Hey Buddy...first off Bruce, Mo and I want you to know we still love you and understand your situation. Sure explains why your PSA count went up. 111 PSA count is still a low range cancer count Bruce so don't stress out on that right now. Thing is Bruce everything can be turned around in life. Sometimes in life we have to step backwards and think what your priority is in life. Right now you have to get healthy before anything else can be fixed. Now I am understanding why the blog about anger and its effects. Same as stress...one feeds the other. You haven't violated our trust Bruce. We have many people who don't disclose certain things but it alway seems to come out in the wash. Just like ill people push friends/family/people away...human brain brother!

Now let's do this; I'm away tomorrow can we chat Friday? This way we can come up with a logical resolve and perhaps nothing will be lost as far as the family goes. One has to understand Bruce, in life things change so what we perceived as our journey in life doesn't always work out that way. For whatever reason, who is right, who is wrong doesn't matter. We simply cannot live our lives to make others happy. We have to make ourselves happy first and same with our health. It is impossible to heal in an unhappy environment. Can you take a 30 day break? Instead of looking at it like a separation look at it like a VACATION mentally. You need a break from your environment right now. I know Bruce, it's a hard thing to do, as you said your life is at stake. How about a visit to US? Get your family together and run it by them? No room and board needed just pitch in for food. It could be extended if need be Bruce. If we get you healed and remove that stress from you, get you healthy physically and mentally one thing for certain Bruce will be fixed and there is no way things can improve in your life until that happens. Between Mo and I you will walk away in control of your life. Please, right now, keep the stress on the low side as hard as it can be right now. Time for some quick decisions Bruce. You MATTER !

Big decisions Bruce...just know nothing has changed our relationship!

Love,
Tim & Mo

The more I read the more I cry. These posts are helping us get to know Tim at an even deeper level. What a wonderful human being..........he was unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss him so much....................................

Supergroomer!!!! I will be at the pancake breakfast (with Mo at the head of the table) raising my fork with all of his "Oilseeds"

Spoke with Mo. She's strong and surrounded by family for Christmas. Clears a room to have some space for wailing time then back to the kids and their kids and great distraction.

She worries that this stress will cause some to become sidetracked and not stay on their oil.

In her deepest, darkest hours, Mo worries about us! I called her the Mother of Tacking and she cried. I called Tim the Father of Tacking...she kept crying.

She wanted us all to know that she will be honored to continue the work of 420Motoco (she's the Mo, Tim's the to, and together they're quite the co-mpany).

She said she will be glad to re-join her family here at:420:when she feels stronger. Soon.

A Life Celebration Party will be held in early January. Details to follow. A fitting time for some of us to meet, me thinks! I'm going so I can hug Mo and thank her and Tim for my life. It's not lost on me that Tim lived long enough to teach me how to save my life with CCO.
Oh, and in case there was any doubt, Tim totally proved his tacking protocol !

Tired, nappy. Questions to me about my talk w/ Mo OK with her. Maybe a happy picture, in the last days, of Tim and Mo from Mo to follow. PM's?

Mods...happy pic of deceased member ? Where, how, funerals OK?, thanks.

So I found this site by reading my ass off and doing some oil treatment with the ingesting method. One of the reasons I joined was to thank Motoco for how his technique has really helped me turn a huge corner. I am still a young man, 29, but I have had Lyme disease for about 15 or 16 years. I saw some mentions about Lyme and I know from being a Lyme patient that there is little help in way of dosing or technique protocols. I have been tacking for only a week or so now, but the difference between Morocco's method and just simply ingesting pretty high doses is wild. I have had all the symptoms in the book with Lyme. I had to learn a lot about the illness also, because up until 5 months ago, my diagnosis was chronic fatigue and the docs were just testing different "medicines" one me. I had been smoking for about 10 years to help treat my symptoms. They range from extreme fatigue, nausea, lack of appetite, completely muddied brain, bad mood swings, etc. etc... The thing with Lyme is it tricky to diagnose if untreated for a while because it mimics hundreds of illnesses. They thought I had Depression, than they thouht I might be bi-polar, than it was Chronic Fatigue (which is just a list of symptoms). Man do the docs love looking down on you for being sick and they don't know why... Anyway, I spent a good chunk of my 20's in really bad shape all around. I had to move back in with my parents, who are very loving and supportive. But, I basically became completely non functional for years.

While researching Lyme, I stumbled across cannabis oil as a potential treatment and I was willing to jump in head first because smoking the dry herb was the only thing that even held any symptoms at bay; I had full trust in the plant. Anyway, things were going pretty well but I felt like my treatment had hit a wall and I started doing more research and found Morocco's thread on tacking. What a legend. I will pay it forward as he did. You could tell this man and from what I'm reading his wife filled the world with love and compassion. I intend on taking the same approach. I really wanted to thank the man in person some day, and even though I just started on this site, it feels like he was the godfather of sorts, and the loss is huge. The solace is that his ideas and his way of living do not die with the man. He was kind enough to share his knowledge and wisdom with the world and, without it, it sounds like many people would not even be here themselves. TACKING is downright amazing. I personally think it will be a huge break through for much of the Lyme community and even ailments like chronic fatigue/Fibromyalgia that seem to get misdiagnosed often... MOTOCO, because of your help the revolution truly is coming in all the best ways. RIP sir

I forgot to mention that I self diagnosed myself with Lyme, after hearing some interviews about patients, I had a light bulb go off, as they said their tests would always come back negative also. Until I heard that interview it never occurred to me that the doctors would miss something like that or have tests that are so poor. Anyway, Lyme is tricky, but with the help of this community and great thinkers like MOTO, I'm pretty confident I can get my immune system to the point where the Lyme is pretty much in remission. They say you can never kill all the bacteria, which is the reason I choose not to try antibiotics, but instead go the route of Cannabis oil. Heal the body, strengthen the systems and the Lyme begins to die off and than if you TACK properly it seems like they are completely on the run, and the body is doing all of the work for you because of how awesome the medicine is! Anyway, I'm glad there is a place I can rant about this kind of stuff because everyone I talk to about it looks at me like I'm a radical. It's pretty wild how hard you have to work to find the truth in this world, but that makes finding something authentic that much better. This is the real deal. Best wishes to the FAM of MOTOCO. Glad to be with some great minds and souls on here

Spoke with Mo. She's strong and surrounded by family for Christmas. Clears a room to have some space for wailing time then back to the kids and their kids and great distraction.

She worries that this stress will cause some to become sidetracked and not stay on their oil.

In her deepest, darkest hours, Mo worries about us! I called her the Mother of Tacking and she cried. I called Tim the Father of Tacking...she kept crying.

She wanted us all to know that she will be honored to continue the work of 420Motoco (she's the Mo, Tim's the to, and together they're quite the co-mpany).

She said she will be glad to re-join her family here at:420:when she feels stronger. Soon.

A Life Celebration Party will be held in early January. Details to follow. A fitting time for some of us to meet, me thinks! I'm going so I can hug Mo and thank her and Tim for my life. It's not lost on me that Tim lived long enough to teach me how to save my life with CCO.
Oh, and in case there was any doubt, Tim totally proved his tacking protocol !

Tired, nappy. Questions to me about my talk w/ Mo OK with her. Maybe a happy picture, in the last days, of Tim and Mo from Mo to follow. PM's?

Mods...happy pic of deceased member ? Where, how, funerals OK?, thanks.

John, If you were anywhere close to me I would give the biggest hug you have ever received in your life, and probably soak you with tears.
I cannot thank you enough for letting us know of the conversation you had with Mo. I came home from work depressed and empty, I now feel lifted. I'm getting something to eat.....
Eat....Hydrate....Eat and hydrate some more!

A remarkable woman, that Mo.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom