Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

I use my distiller indoors as there is hardly any fumes. The only fumes I smell are produced when I am mashing those lovely flowers in the Everclear. The fumes are returned into liquid in the coil of the distiller. That is the distilling process. Steam(fumes) into liquid. It happens in the closed system of the distiller.

:ciao:
WJ

:thanks:

:bump:

Radogast and Jim...and everyone else...LOL
I know that you all would be so very careful doing this indoors. But, at the same time...I have to think about those who might not do things with safety in mind and post the necessary caution statement for that. I know that was kind of touchy with moderators a while back on the oil threads even with using the oven indoors for our decarb.
It would be remiss of me to leave that open for the not so "schmarts". :laugh::laugh:

I'm sure you all know I won't be sitting outside in a snowbank.

Mine is supposed to be here today, I sure hope it is and that it gets here before I have to leave for work. I am not having any luck whatsoever getting a seller to answer questions on where my tracking number is. (feedback won't be great on that point)
My kitchen counter is cluttered with the equipment and tools. Tomorrow morning will be oil morning if it gets here today.

:cheer:

There's NO bank like SNOWbank ... oil, that is. Bank on it!!!

Thank you for thinking of me. I was thinking about this as soon as I read Lab Rat's post. The scalp psoriasis has settled somewhat, but it hasn't entirely healed and if I let myself stress I find myself messing with it again. Darned compulsive behavior! I have to keep my hair up most of the time or braided, because that keeps me from bothering it. I like this idea Canna.

My assumption was that once I started tacking the psoriasis problem would heal as a matter of course.

I have a couple dry patches of psoriasis scattered around the body that I'm looking forward to treating with a dilution of oil. There's a planter's wart on my right foot that's been there since college. It'd be nice to have that disappear too.

Just little things for me. To have a clean and healthy scalp though..... The hair's recovered to become soft, thick and shiny again. That's a relief. Incredible what 20 years of that type of stress can do to a body.

She's calling me to dinner. Later. :circle-of-love:

Wife had a planter's wart for years. One of her doctors told her that duct tape helps rid one of them. She tried it. Wrapped area in duct tape covering wart. Leave it for a couple weeks. Replace after showering. Takes about two or three weeks. Hers has not returned in a couple years. Good luck. Amazing what you can use duct tape for.

WJ

Wife had a planter's wart for years. One of her doctors told her that duct tape helps rid one of them. She tried it. Wrapped area in duct tape covering wart. Leave it for a couple weeks. Replace after showering. Takes about two or three weeks. Hers has not returned in a couple years. Good luck. Amazing what you can use duct tape for.

WJ

Thank you wildjim. :hug: When I get home I'll give this a shot. Wow! Duct tape is indispensable, isn't it? :laughtwo:

My links to buy Kleenxtract are dead. Can anyone tell me where to get it?

Google it and you will come up with Amuhzon for $19 a 950ml bottle with free shipping. Not sure it is food quality though.

Google Everclear or Spirytus Vodka. You'll find it. Just make sure they deliver to your state or location. Spirytus is best IMHO.

WJ

Google it and you will come up with Amuhzon for $19 a 950ml bottle with free shipping. Not sure it is food quality though.

Google Everclear or Spirytus Vodka. You'll find it. Just make sure they deliver to your state or location. Spirytus is best IMHO.

WJ

I did Google Kleenxtract, but I must have missed it. Will try again. In a minute.
I tried the Everclear on line but no booze shipped in my state.
Amuhzon has a 950mlbottle by a generic name, Did Kleenxtract dissappear?

If they had Kleenxtract.com the domain does not have a website attached to it.
The only thing I can find is one that is Kleenxtract at a "jimbo.com" address and that does not work correctly. Looks a bit wierd.....I don't know. Don't think I would trust it unless someone knows for sure.
John uses it too, maybe he can provide some info.

If they had Kleenxtract.com the domain does not have a website attached to it.
The only thing I can find is one that is Kleenxtract at a "jimbo.com" address and that does not work correctly. Looks a bit wierd.....I don't know. Don't think I would trust it unless someone knows for sure.
John uses it too, maybe he can provide some info.

I had the same luck.

What's the only occupation where you need to be a doctor, botanist, counselor, farmer, secretary, pharmacist?

...an Oiler.

I couldn't have said it better. LOL

You have a recent story that brought that on by any chance? :circle-of-love:

Hey Johnny, you get your Distiller yet? Mine was supposed to be here yesterday, ha ha. I'm hoping it's just a bad roads delay. We got hit hard the last two days. I'm not sure if UPS runs on Martin Luther King holiday either?

Edit: update...seller finally responded. They missed my order somehow? LOL They didn't ship until yesterday. They offered apology and to refund me the shipping charges, finally provided tracking. Yes, refund me the shipping charges please.....
Geez, how do you miss a transaction for something like that? LOL

WOW great thread. I am looking for anyone with prostate cancer( I have stage 4 ). I hope to be able to buy oil within the next month or so. So wondering how much to use? Been smoking lots of weed, I get to buy 60 grams a month. The oil will be about $150 for a months supply. 1g herbal cannabis = 6ml cannabis oil is what it says on the website. It comes in 60ml bottles with a syringe. Does this sound about right?
a 60 ml bottle of CanniMed® Oil 18:0 is equivalent to 10 g of herbal cannabis
thanks

I have a question for those of you who have the WATER distiller. After studying up on them a bit it seems that the water model will distill the CCO too. I would really like to filter WATER for my wife... she will not drink our tap water and buys drinking water from the store so this would be perfect for a days supply. I would also like to be able to use it for CCO but I would think the oil would coat the walls of the distiller and throw off a nasty taste when used for water later. Is there a way around this? When doing oil do you think you could put a second pot inside to hold the oil and cannabis so it wouldn't come in contact with the sides? Any ideas? It's hard to tell what might work without one in front of me.
Thanks.

WOW great thread. I am looking for anyone with prostate cancer( I have stage 4 ). I hope to be able to buy oil within the next month or so. So wondering how much to use? Been smoking lots of weed, I get to buy 60 grams a month. The oil will be about $150 for a months supply. 1g herbal cannabis = 6ml cannabis oil is what it says on the website. It comes in 60ml bottles with a syringe. Does this sound about right?
thanks

HEY!!! YO!!! Johnnyoilseed!!! There's a guy here to see ya!!! :drool::drool::cco::drool::drool:

WJ

Thanks for that wildjim. I live in a community with a large, elderly group of Russian immigrants. I'd bet my life they sell this in our local state store.

I couldn't have said it better. LOL

You have a recent story that brought that on by any chance? :circle-of-love:

Hey Johnny, you get your Distiller yet? Mine was supposed to be here yesterday, ha ha. I'm hoping it's just a bad roads delay. We got hit hard the last two days. I'm not sure if UPS runs on Martin Luther King holiday either?

Edit: update...seller finally responded. They missed my order somehow? LOL They didn't ship until yesterday. They offered apology and to refund me the shipping charges, finally provided tracking. Yes, refund me the shipping charges please.....
Geez, how do you miss a transaction for something like that? LOL

I'm ordering mine today. Thankfully, I don't have a pressing need for it, though I may do a quick batch with my harvest inventory and begin the learning process on myself. Hmmmmm...... That's actually a good idea. Then I know what I'm doing before its time to help my daughter learn, plus it's not like I couldn't use a little healing of my own, is it?

I have a question for those of you who have the WATER distiller. After studying up on them a bit it seems that the water model will distill the CCO too. I would really like to filter WATER for my wife... she will not drink our tap water and buys drinking water from the store so this would be perfect for a days supply. I would also like to be able to use it for CCO but I would think the oil would coat the walls of the distiller and throw off a nasty taste when used for water later. Is there a way around this? When doing oil do you think you could put a second pot inside to hold the oil and cannabis so it wouldn't come in contact with the sides? Any ideas? It's hard to tell what might work without one in front of me.
Thanks.

The suggestion for cleaning the distiller after making essential oils in it, was to clean it with vinegar. Rinse well. There are also youtube videos that do some how-to's on cleaning distillers. Just type in Water Distiller Cleaning. You'll find them. :)

thanks

HI Magwa999! Welcome to the off topic oil thread!

Will you be dosing your oil via the tacking method? If so, there is a guy named Johnny who knows about prostate cancer all too well that will discuss the oil/tacking on the tacking thread. This thread is more off topic and casual. Specifics need to be directed to the tacking thread.
Here's the link, if you want to copy and paste your question over there. Johnny or someone else will get with you as soon as they can. :)
Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method

We have to keep the dosing and other questions on that thread for ease of searching by others who want to learn and get assistance.

You can still hang out here for non specific related things. We would love to have you here.

:circle-of-love:

The suggestion for cleaning the distiller after making essential oils in it, was to clean it with vinegar. Rinse well. There are also youtube videos that do some how-to's on cleaning distillers. Just type in Water Distiller Cleaning. You'll find them. :)

As much of a problem as it is for me to come up with either EverClear 190, or KleenXtract, I am considering going this route too. Add to that the ability to distill impurities out of our drinking water... helps make the decision. Do you think vinegar will actually cut the CCO smell & taste? The videos seemed to just clean out scale and crap from water, not the oil.

Back
Top Bottom