Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

No I'm certainly no one to argue with you JohnnyOilSeed... I do know it is the high THC that kills cancer cells however for arguement sake... the CBDs are helpful in inflammation which most likely is present in this situaltion but agreed... it is not the primary issue nor the most immediate but could prove helpful in comfort and in increasing comfort allowing less stress... and as we all knew that is a major factor in curing any illness... especially cancer....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Jen, hi and high!

By and by, what are you trying to do? Kill cancer, right?

High THC with a trace amount of CBD create the cannabinoid synergistic effect needed to kill cancer most effectively.
All oil containes trace amounts of CBDs, even the THC oil you bought.
You, most likely and IMHO, will create no greater cancer killing oil by adding more CBDs.
Don't get sidetracked. Don't think spending more money will kill more cancer, unless it's to buy more high THC oil.
THC kills cancer....focus. Learn, there is much. But don't be confused.

If you only have 1 gram of THC oil, that is your problem.​

Massive (1g/day), prolonged (6 months?) THC oil will do it. I used NO CBDs and I now (last test) have no cancer found. I know Rick Simpson says 60 days...2months. Does it seem logical to defeat cancer so rapidly? Add CBDs and eat it for the 2 month cure? Not likely IMHO.
CBDs for pain, seizures, inflammation, when no high can be tolerated (children, work, anxiety attacks, fear of sloppy tacking).

If this is way off, someone educate me please. I haven't read everything on the subject and am still learning, like we all are.

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed

PS. Pull the plunger out of one of the syringes (cap off, tip down) and inject the other syringe's oil into the first (syringe horizontal). Warm with hair dryer and mix (f you want) with a cuticle pusher right in the syringe. Start plunger, hold tip up until oil moves away from tip, push in plunger until oil has filled the syringe (air pushed out tip). Easy. Good luck.

PPS. Refrigerate for thicker oil, heat for thiner oil. I noticed folks tacking at my house were using larger tacks than I can afford, oh....I mean than they needed, yes, yes, more than they needed. Refrigeration solved the over use problem. It comes out of the syringe much slower!

Awesome.
...and spot on.
Well done T-John Couyon

Jen, hi and high!

High THC with a trace amount of CBD create the cannabinoid synergistic effect needed to kill cancer most effectively.
You, most likely and IMHO, will create no greater cancer killing oil by adding more CBDs.
Don't get sidetracked. Don't think spending more money will kill more cancer, unless it's to buy more high THC oil.

Massive (1g/day), prolonged (6 months?) THC oil will do it. I used NO CBDs and I now (last test) have no cancer found. I know Rick Simpson says 60 days...2months. Does it seem logical to defeat cancer so rapidly? Add CBDs and eat it for the 2 month cure? Not likely IMHO.
CBDs for pain, seizures, inflammation, when no high can be tolerated (children, work, anxiety attacks, fear of sloppy tacking).

If this is way off, someone educate me please. I haven't read everything on the subject and am still learning, like we all are.

JohnnyOilseed

PS. Pull the plunger out of one of the syringes (cap off, tip down) and inject the other syringe's oil into the first (syringe horizontal). Warm with hair dryer and mix (f you want) with a cuticle pusher right in the syringe. Start plunger, hold tip up until oil moves away from tip, push in plunger until oil has filled the syringe (air pushed out tip). Easy. Good luck.

PPS. Refrigerate for thicker oil, heat for thiner oil. I noticed folks tacking at my house were using larger tacks than I can afford, oh....I mean than they needed, yes, yes, more than they needed. Refrigeration solved the over use problem. It comes out of the syringe much slower!

Hi Jenny, Johnnyoilseed knows his stuff, maybe you should mix a very small amount of CBD (Runny) stuff with a very small amount of THC (thick) stuff, if that is to runny to tack then at least you won't ruin the good THC/CCO

My 2 cents, I would have given you 3 cents but I wanted to give JohnnyOilseed 1 cent so he could :drool: Sloppy Tack :drool:

:love::cco::love:

Make it easy.

Mix all oil and refrigerate. Tack.

1971: punch card decks
1973: paper tape printers
Being old(?) paid off a bit in the late 90's with "the scare" of the turn of the century... a lot of big iron and old COBALT code out there. ;)

Io
Jen, hi and high!

JohnnyOilseed

PS. Pull the plunger out of one of the syringes (cap off, tip down) and inject the other syringe's oil into it (first syringe horizontal). Warm with hair dryer and mix (if you want) with a cuticle pusher right in the syringe. Start plunger, hold tip up until oil moves away from tip, push in plunger until oil has filled the syringe (air pushed out tip). Easy. Good luck.

Hey john, just saw this! Thanks!!!!! Yeah, I put the other oil in the fridge to get the consistency right! We were keeping the 2:1 to manage her high. So it's ok to go like 100% THC with a cbd chaser for the heady issues. ( she is still trying to go to school! Yep

I was going to try and start a back door application at night! Her cancer is SO aggressive I am trying to get her up to a full gram pretty quick. (Stage 4 in just two months). thanks for the advice and pep talk! We haven't even been tacking a week yet, so i am still learning. In mommy mode too..lol thanks john :love: ya Jen

Anyone heard of or used the essential oil distiller called the Green Oil Machine? I've only seen it on the site with the same name. Not sure if I would be allowed to post a link to it. I like the fact that it has a temperature control on it.

You want to talk about pricey, check out the Extractcraft Source. It's a distiller that creates its own vacuum while extracting the oil.

Anyone heard of or used the essential oil distiller called the Green Oil Machine? I've only seen it on the site with the same name. Not sure if I would be allowed to post a link to it. I like the fact that it has a temperature control on it.

Everything is Pre-order right now. They are just now manufacturing it...will be nice when we can start reading reviews on it.
Interesting the price point.....$420

:laugh:

EDIT: this was supposed to be a reply on the ExtractCraft Source.

Oops....

Jen,
I would suggest you dose both vaginally & rectally. Sorry, not sure how else to put it.
I'll reply to your post on my thread too.

We are all adults and in times like this euphemisms are... just that, euphemisms. This of course is just my opinion.

It's unbelievable that firms could be so ruthless. This plays right into the snake oil salesman stereotype. :straightface:

Testing, my next big hurdle. I'm not sure I can overcome that limitation without moving to a legal state.

It's unbelievable that firms could be so ruthless. This plays right into the snake oil salesman stereotype. :straightface:

Testing, my next big hurdle. I'm not sure I can overcome that limitation without moving to a legal state.

Well...only test I need is under tongue. I'm unique.

Back
Top Bottom