Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

I finally have everything I ordered to make the RSO.... I now have to figure out where I am going to do this... the barn has no power and the shed is to obvious... if someone where to pull in they are most certainly going to see and if they drive by... well that ain't good.... there is a county and state cop that live back up the hollow and drive by every day.... so as soon as I figure that part out I think I have everything I need.... I decided for my first try I am going to use the bud from the Twilight grow that is left... It has a good cure on it and has been in the freezer for a while.... it certainly won't be sativa or indica pure but if I muck it up I won't freak as bad as I would if I mucked up the NLxBB the Jack Herer or Mataro Blue.... I don't know why I am so nervous about doing this... the daytime I have been using has made a remarkable difference but I am so afraid I am going to drop it or something.... my grasp in my hands suck... any who... wish me luck cause I plan on trying this tomorrow.....:circle-of-love:

Can't you hang a sheet or cloth around the inside of the shed so drive by's can't see?
Too bad you don't have a pop up hunting blind, you could pop that up anywhere, put a small table and your equipment in there and do it.
I know that you will be fine, if you're worried about your grip maybe you can get your fella to assist ya. :)
I was seriously nervous on my first oil making, but after the first one went great I was much more relaxed.

Let us know how it turns out!

:circle-of-love:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Whyizzit.....male plants can sneak up on you quickly in a grow room, but when you're waiting for the durned things to be ready they take forever? :laughtwo:

That moth in the garage grow must have laid a hundred eggs on that plant. I had to squish out three more inchworms just coming out of their hideouts. Grrr.....

Plants look great though!

Top gal is getting hit by juvenile Katydids, the daddy longlegs are getting fewer, so my help is not helping much. I got rid of 4 of the little critters this morning. They can really chew.

The Sleestack Skunk in the screen house with the leaf issues got a good dose of CalMag this morning. I hope it helps, there isn't much left in the way of fan leaves on her. I need to preserve as many as I can.

Warm weather this week, that is a delight and we're supposed to get some rain tomorrow.

I'm trying to figure out how long before these outdoor plants are harvest ready. October can get really cold here some years. Top Gal has some pistils turning brown already, and I swear I see just a hint of purple in the buds. Cold nights?

Hey Canna & friends. Just checking on the Wildlings. You sound extremely busy over there.

The male plant is ready to be bagged-n-tagged. I have to wait for the plant to dry off before I put those bags on it, hopefully it will be dry before I leave for work today.

male_51.jpg

male_6.jpg

A couple of Top Gal's buds:

top_gal_19.jpg

top_gal_18.jpg

And we're bagged....

bagged_2.jpg

bagged_1.jpg

There are 4 bags on the plant, some with more than one branch in them. I removed the rest of the smaller flowering sites.
I also cut some small holes in the tops of the bags to allow air flow and keep condensation from happening.
Now I wait.

:welldone: Partner.

dang, Canna, that Top Gal is the cat's meow, great job, and this breeding thing is so interesting....I so do NOT like buying seeds...we should start a breeder's coop and trade amongst each other here at 420....my friend's gifting to me has changed my life for the good and your foray makes me think big and beyond.....

You are like my sister who is smarter than me, but I'm A-okay with that....actually very proud.....is that weird.....? I don't have a sister in real life; like you, just brothers...... :laughtwo:

UPDATE 9-21-15 OUTDOOR PLANTS

First up the screen house girls. The two Sleestack Skunks are doing better now on the leaf issues since I gave them the dose of Cal/Mag.
My theory is.....when they are getting rained on hard in there it is essentially doing a "flush" of the soil as it gets too saturated and drains into the dirt under them. So I'm losing my good stuff every time it rains...any thoughts on that?

The THC Bomb is a gorgeous full plant, and very late in flowering compared to the other two. A little worried on how long that one will take with the colder weather around the corner.

9-21_4.jpg

9-21_5.jpg

9-21_6.jpg

9-21_7.jpg

Top Gal in the morning:

9-21_3.jpg

9-21_2.jpg

I have a morning routine of picking these blasted things off her instead of caterpillars now:

9-21_1.jpg

Wildlings are doing okay. Two of the plants are fairly bushy, the others are thin and tall. Except Top Gals mom and the other smaller plant. I hope that the pollen I'm waiting on is in time. I am worried that I will miss prime time for pollinating the two girls.

9-21_11.jpg

9-21_8.jpg

9-21_12.jpg

9-21_13.jpg

9-21_10.jpg

9-21_9.jpg

We continue to have a cloud of Leaf Hoppers in there when I walk in. Here's a few of them planning their attack strategy:

strategy.jpg

I'll have the garage grow update tomorrow or so.

I'm working on routing the wood stove pipe into the garage this week. I can just keep it on a very low burn during the winter and keep heat pretty good in there. I will have to invest in some stove pipe though, I went out to look at it and it pretty much crumbled at the seams. Ah well, I would have had to fix it anyway just to keep it as a back up in case of unforeseen things.

dang, Canna, that Top Gal is the cat's meow, great job, and this breeding thing is so interesting....I so do NOT like buying seeds...we should start a breeder's coop and trade amongst each other here at 420....my friend's gifting to me has changed my life for the good and your foray makes me think big and beyond.....

You are like my sister who is smarter than me, but I'm A-okay with that....actually very proud.....is that weird.....? I don't have a sister in real life; like you, just brothers...... :laughtwo:

Hey Sis....:)

I'm not smarter than anyone, there are certainly things you are more versed on than I am...it's all about what we've learned as individuals. :)
It's going to be nice to have someone to compare notes with during the winter in the same climate area.

I would love to talk about what you mentioned on the "coop", but that can get us into trouble with the mods. ;-)

I am loving this weather for sure. I can still get tons of stuff done outside. Now that I will be putting the wood stove to use, I need to get wood split and stacked. Yuk! LOL

For sure, +rep for that 2nd photo with the top cola surrounded by the misty backround.

UPDATE GARAGE GROW 9-22-15

These plants are doing awesome. I didn't like the MK x WW at first due to it's gangliness, but it is really spreading out now. They are all still tied down somewhat to keep an even canopy.

Buddha had me worried for a while, but I am delighted to report that it's a GIRL!

Here's the kids:

9-22_4.jpg

9-22_31.jpg

9-22_21.jpg

9-22_1.jpg

Still working on the heat, hopefully over the weekend I will have that done and over with. This morning it was 55 degrees in there with humidity at 78.
I have a small fireplace heater on a timer temporarily, but I am really nervous about those things.

The clones are doing okay. I had them under the cheap LED panels and they were doing nothing more than staying alive and green. I finally put the CFL's on them and they are now growing.

9-22_6.jpg

9-22_5.jpg

Still waiting on roots for the more recent clone cuttings.

Thanks for the thumbs up on the misty photos. I really like those too. :)

:love:

Cannafan~

Your plants are gorgeous. I like how they are tall and straight. They remind me of Buckingham Palace's Guards. I also like the early morning mist pictures. Beautiful. (Can you recommend a good camera to me, that wont cost and arm and a leg, so SantaHubby will know what to get for me. :)) Your garage girls look scrumptious. Your garage is going to smell divine, if it doesnt already.

Cannafan~

Your plants are gorgeous. I like how they are tall and straight. They remind me of Buckingham Palace's Guards. I also like the early morning mist pictures. Beautiful. (Can you recommend a good camera to me, that wont cost and arm and a leg, so SantaHubby will know what to get for me. :)) Your garage girls look scrumptious. Your garage is going to smell divine, if it doesnt already.

Hi Sorenna, thanks!

I am actually using a Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone for my pictures. The processor on this phone for images is outstanding. I gave up the digital camera almost entirely, except when I want to get some pictures with the jewelers loupe of trichomes. I tape the loupe to the camera lens to get the close ups.
The small digital camera I was happiest with is the one I still use occasionally, it is a Sony Cyber-Shot 16.1 MP model #DSC-W650
Very nice little camera and the features are user friendly. I'm sure you could pick one up on fleabay fairly cheaply as it is a couple years old.
That's my recommendation from what I've used thus far on compact cameras. :) I'm sure there are others who can pop in with what they are happy with too. :)

Thank you, Cannafan. :blushsmile: I was looking around a little last night for a picture taking device but decided that one looked just like the next to me. haha I have a jumping off point now.

Back
Top Bottom