Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Hey, canna. I finally joined the site after going back & forth because of this journal. I am in the same categorey as you noob. I have found myself following your progress like a tv program. Unfortunately, I will not be doing a journal myself for I am not in a mmj friendlystate and I am just to paranoid to trust any of the outfits like ISPs & mail providers like google to keep my online stuff completely anonymous. Anyway, I just wanted to say everything is looking great. However, I was wondering how are the clones?

Hi! Thanks so much and glad you are here.! The clones are still green and alive, no roots yet. I will get some pics in the morning. :)

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

nice,

great tip a couple of pages back on the folder settings and options, it does make life easier when your trying to catch up on certain grows such as scrog grows or lst grows, some reps coming your way miss
Hey DonPaul! What a nice feeling to know that I could do something to assist you for a change! Glad to be of help sir, and thanks for the reps.:thanks:

I really liked your can do attitude about approaching the whole growing thing, most people are to intimidated to even step up and give it a go on a scale larger than a closet. I am shooting more for what Light Addict is getting from his single trained plants just times 30. I have not gotten so into it as LA does although I do catch myself wanting to. I started with clones from a friend so I didn't have to wait that extra 3 or 4 weeks just hit the ground running so to speak. This is my first indoor grow attempt and loving all the information I am gathering from 420 and all its members. :cheer:
Wow, 30 plants! I'm worried about 8 1/2 right now. LOL Can you imagine....I'm actually allowed 12 plants for myself and 12 plants for each of 5 patients with our mmj law....that's 72 plants! I would certainly have the space....but I wouldn't have a job. I wouldn't have time to go to work with all those girls to feed and preen constantly. :rofl:

Hey canna! Sorry that I have been MIA for so long. I've been really busy lately.

Glad to see that your plants are doing well. Your journal has exploded since I was last able to check in!

Hey canna! Sorry that I have been MIA for so long. I've been really busy lately.

Glad to see that your plants are doing well. Your journal has exploded since I was last able to check in!
Hey Hijinks, no need for apologies...I know what busy means. Thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping that now that one of my plants has shown her sex the rest of them will not be long now either. Probably before the clones have roots. LOL But, I'm glad to have done the cloning....I'll have that all done when a mother plant is chosen now.
Have a great day!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, I really wanted to get a pic of the pistils on WW4, but this small digital camera just won't do it. I don't have my other camera set up yet, so I will try again sometime this week or over the weekend.
I did see that WW5 appears to be a girl too. I'm going to wait a few days on that to make sure I'm right.

Also, a couple of pics for you...first one is the clones as of today. There are no roots showing at all yet. I have two of them in plain water to see what happens, with black plastic over the cups to keep the roots in darkness should they happen to sprout.
Clones_10-1.jpg

This pic is something I wanted to share on how I approach my grow rooms. I very often will head for work directly after working with the plants, and on a couple of occasions I have noticed a weed smell on my clothes and hair while working. NOT GOOD! So now I have my white lab coat, my shower cap for my hair and a pair of hospital exam gloves. These lab coats are really cheap, you can find them at thrift stores now and then or fleabay. All of this makes sure I don't leave home smelling of grow room work. :)
Grow_Room_wear.jpg

Almost forgot, for you noobs...like me :cheesygrinsmiley: I found this post that gave some excellent information and pictures on early pistils and pre-flower, male and female differences:
What are preflowers?

Thought this might help when you're ready to know what yer' seeing. :;):

I can't figure out how to start my own post, so I'm going to reply to this one with my question... Out door plant 5' tall and it's getting cold, going to freeze this week. Is it close to being ready to harvest?
image4641.jpg

It looks like it still has some time and the cold is making the white hairs curl down and brown up.

If you can make some sort of enclosure to insulate the plant a little it might buy you some time but not really sure how long that would hold up.

It looks like it still has some time and the cold is making the white hairs curl down and brown up.

If you can make some sort of enclosure to insulate the plant a little it might buy you some time but not really sure how long that would hold up.
Okay shottafire, I just have to ask...what do you see there that makes it look like more time? Not fat enough, or color? I'm going to need to know this in the near future as well. Thanks! :)

It is not really swollen and the hairs are white still the only reason they are brown I am guessing is the weather and moisture.

To save a crop from something I would take them down but if they were allowed two or three more weeks the end result would be heaps better.

Back
Top Bottom