Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

still think this subject needs a deeper discussion! it is kind of like the...well one of them there dementia thing numbers
you know like a echo in a oatmeal box the round one of course.:)
Oh no not this again lol. Buck and fish had a conversation a while back about taking a picture of a.camera with another camera etc... entertainment at its finest lol

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Tickles me to see so many enjoying what I do and showing love at every turn. Much love back to ya guys :Namaste:

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

nothing like coral reefer Haha.

hahaha. I want to grow some of that! :rofl:

:rofl: yeah what's up with that? Furthermore why are they apartments if they're not apart? And why if it comes in on a ship its cargo but sent in a car its a shipment? And who decided all polar bear should be left handed? Lefties have no soul! Lol

I once had a greenbean shaped like a legume...

Ok guys sorry about the delay, alit of working and fishing going on lately. :)here's the pics before cut of the I.d. gigabub #2
DSCN09835.JPG
DSCN09846.JPG
DSCN09854.JPG
DSCN09863.JPG
DSCN09875.JPG
DSCN09884.JPG
DSCN09903.JPG
DSCN09923.JPG
DSCN09932.JPG
DSCN09941.JPG
DSCN09953.JPG
DSCN09962.JPG
DSCN09973.JPG
DSCN09987.JPG
DSCN10002.JPG
DSCN10043.JPG
DSCN10053.JPG

Enjoy! :Namaste:

A good weed to you canna!
sweet grow and looks like you are going to need a shovel in the face to wipe the smile off after you burn some of that!
Reps and save me some fish, I'll be right over:)

Thanks guys, ill set aside some salmon this winter for ya mate. I catch and release only, its more about being with nature. But come winter run you know there's no way in hell I'm letting a free salmon meal slip away Haha. Apparently we get summer runs as well but I never wanna drive that far

Thanks guys, ill set aside some salmon this winter for ya mate. I catch and release only, its more about being with nature. But come winter run you know there's no way in hell I'm letting a free salmon meal slip away Haha. Apparently we get summer runs as well but I never wanna drive that far

Buds looking amazing as always! *bows*

You wanna see some salmon/steelhead runs come up ti northern michigan around sept/oct. ill show you some streams you wouldn't be able to seee the bottom it gets so damn fishy with chinook and cohi. and if you can stand sub zero temps stealhead run when i pull into the parking spot :)

YOU NEVER SAID YOU DID MAGIC TOO!!!!

now you see weed.... now you dont!

: O........... drooling waiting for it to cure i bet man! gratz on your haul!

Ok guys sorry about the delay, alit of working and fishing going on lately. :)here's the pics before cut of the I.d. gigabub

Sweet! Your ladies and images are spectacular!

Insane bro...

:bravo:

good weed Canna!
the girls are H.O.T!

Sweet! Looks like Dixie Sugar glistening in the Sun!:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom