Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Good lawd! !! Too much love to respond to on an individual basis! Thanks guys ill be culling the other indica dom tonight the rest got a couple weeks. Not really a lot of ongoing going on otherwise :) I will surely be getting reps to you all over the next day so count on that. Thanks again for all the love in here guys makes my day to come and see all the positive comments! :Namaste:

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

hope you have a great weedend Canna:)

Ok guys sorry about the delay, alit of working and fishing going on lately. :)here's the pics before cut of the I.d. gigabub #2
DSCN09835.JPG
DSCN09846.JPG
DSCN09854.JPG
DSCN09863.JPG
DSCN09875.JPG
DSCN09884.JPG
DSCN09903.JPG
DSCN09923.JPG
DSCN09932.JPG
DSCN09941.JPG
DSCN09953.JPG
DSCN09962.JPG
DSCN09973.JPG
DSCN09987.JPG
DSCN10002.JPG
DSCN10043.JPG
DSCN10053.JPG

Enjoy! :Namaste:

absolutely awesome.

:bravo:

:Namaste:

I like when Ronnie replies and includes the pics in the reply. I get to see the greatness twice.

I love stopping by your journal Canna. Pretty amazing. Hope you did alright fishing. I just got out with a friend of mine to do some fishing today, pretty damn fun.

Thanks man. Always nice to have u stop in as well.

And of course thank you and good weed to everyone reading replying or lurking!

We did ok. Caught 13 small mouth but only one was a keeper (14")
Were headed to Eugene as we speak to hit up cabelas then clear lake to see what's biting

good weed Canna:)
man I love Cabelas but my bank account suffers with every visit:)
good luck on the next trip.
my buddy got 2 6+lb smallies out walleye fishing last week. we don't keep the smallies though. he gave me a nice walleye and it is going to make for a good fry He HE

Fry why not a fish cake? :)

Oh there will be fish cakes:) but a big ass chunk of walleye fillet deserves a plate of its own:)
besides it weighed 12lbs so there are all kinds of options on the menu:)
Fry why not a fish cake? :)

Damn nice walleye
yeah he caught another a little bigger and 2 others just shy of 10lbs.
they are in spawn on the reefs in lake Erie. thats when the big girls come out:)

I'd love to fish Erie, were thinking about a trip. To lake Shasta this weekend or the like... caught the biggest striped bass ill probably every land there when I was 10 (73 lbs!! Wiw) hoping for a repeat. But then there is also sturgeon fishing at the Bonneville dam just up the road from me as well.... hmm

That's 53 lbs not 73 lol. My bad.

Sorry guys haven't gotten around to much lately. Tragedy struck over the weekend. We lost my brother robby in a car wreck Sunday afternoon. I hope you'll understand my lack of contribution over the next while.

R.I.P. Robby. I would give anything to trade places with you. The world lost a man too great for words
I just thank whatever powers may be that you did not suffer.
I was looking forward to your wedding this fall. I still can't believe it is real.
2 killed in crash on Hwy 219 near Hillsboro | kgw.com Portland

Newly-engaged couple die in Hillsboro crash | KOIN.com

So the post is relevant and doesn't get deleted I will say Aurora won the showdown by 1/4 oz

That's 53 lbs not 73 lol. My bad.

Sorry guys haven't gotten around to much lately. Tragedy struck over the weekend. We lost my brother robby in a car wreck Sunday afternoon. I hope you'll understand my lack of contribution over the next while.

R.I.P. Robby. I would give anything to trade places with you. The world lost a man too great for words
I just thank whatever powers may be that you did not suffer.
I was looking forward to your wedding this fall. I still can't believe it is real.
2 killed in crash on Hwy 219 near Hillsboro | kgw.com Portland

Newly-engaged couple die in Hillsboro crash | KOIN.com

So the post is relevant and doesn't get deleted I will say Aurora won the showdown by 1/4 oz

So So Sorry man. Sending the best vibes your way.:circle-of-love:

Thanks man. He's not my blood brother but many times I've found that harder. They're easier to love lol. Its astonishing how many people knew and loved him he last few days have been overwhelming with people calling writing sending posting on his page. I literally would have thrown myself hell, my own mother into the path if it meant he lived. Just the most kind hearted genuine Guy you'd ever meet. Never had a hater or an enemy nor did he ever have anything but a smile on his face. I know he didn't suffer and he is at peace, I do not hurt for him. My sadness is for the world that lost something so amazing and most will never even know it. That is the truest tragedy of the whole situation. There's not enough forum to hold all the good things people could say about him. Superman has left the building

Oh shit, no..
I am so sorry to hear the terrible news my friend.
What a fucking tragedy!

my heart goes out to you and your family canna during this time..

take care brother

Back
Top Bottom