Cannibalweed And The Growstar 1000 From Twilight LED

I'm happy for ya dude. Really am. Keep working hard and everything will pay off. :thumb:

Sorry to hear about Wilson. They become so much more than a "pet" as they are family.

DDDA?

Take it easy bud.

Yes they are bro.
So much more than a pet.

That's the general idea. Hard work pays off.

No that it's not DDDA. I didn't get many viable seeds. Felt like a lot more when they were being made.
However, I have some seeds that I pollinated with pollen from y'all with photos. Pineapple Chunk n Northern Lights and a few Train Wreck.
I may have 20 beans that are DDDA. Not planning them till early August late July.
I hope they are beasts because I'm done with autos after this.
Personal reasons.

Dude, thank you for being round and meaning what you said about the animals that we love and that love us back unconditionally.

Hope you guys are well

Man what a shit day.

:passitleft:

Thank you Jacob! Tears my friend...I feel your pain. Wilson was a very close friend to you and your family , and he will be missed.
What a nice looking dog he was...a true friend!...:Namaste::love:

Duggan,
thank you Bud.

He was a great friend.

Man what a shit day.

I cried a lot when I had to put my 14 yr old down a few years ago - wasn't a bit embarrassed about it either. :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

A dog will always great his master with a smile every day after work , no matter what ,...no matter what. :(

Mr Wilson always did. Thank you Duggan. This morning I got up and he wasn't there. :passitleft:

Okay Bud I'm finishing up coffee n smoke n then headed up the hill tho get supplies and material to build a pig pen today.

Or cellar has water in it. About a quarter inch. Sump pump has been kicking on n off all night.
I can get to the grow room but if I go in I gotta clean up mud n stuff before I go.
I went down to feed n water this morning and temps are right at 80°
Hopefully by next weekend things will have cleared up down there. I wanna run some gas once those seeds pop and get true leaves. After a bit of research I found out that if you run gas before they pop it could build up carbonic acid affecting the pH. So I'll wait.

The logic is that the mothers have suffered so much that gas just may hasten the healing. ?

Seedlings will benefit from this too I think.

Have a great day

I cried a lot when I had to put my 14 yr old down a few years ago - wasn't a bit embarrassed about it either. :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

Heya Graytail thanks man, I really appreciate that. .
Like you, I ain't embarrassed at all. Shit was rough yesterday but today is better for all.

Okay I gotta get to moving.

Later on Bud.

Hey dogs are our best friends period.. Man I feel for ya if you had to put him down... I swear I'd rather have put my X down,,, before one of my dogs... I use to breed beagles.. Most were kennel dogs cept my babies. That was when I didn't mind tending a kennel of 10 dogs. I moved here and we had a Huskie,, well Miss J did.. She had him forever.. I held him as he passed.. But after awhile,, it was kind of nice to not have to worry about getting home to let the dogs out.. Or feed them. BUT after a year,, we got alittle rat dog,, and it starts all over.. I always loved animals.. And like said isn't any shame in crying over your dog,, is over the X tho.. Bummer... Keepem Green

Hey dogs are our best friends period.. Man I feel for ya if you had to put him down... I swear I'd rather have put my X down,,, before one of my dogs... I use to breed beagles.. Most were kennel dogs cept my babies. That was when I didn't mind tending a kennel of 10 dogs. I moved here and we had a Huskie,, well Miss J did.. She had him forever.. I held him as he passed.. But after awhile,, it was kind of nice to not have to worry about getting home to let the dogs out.. Or feed them. BUT after a year,, we got alittle rat dog,, and it starts all over.. I always loved animals.. And like said isn't any shame in crying over your dog,, is over the X tho.. Bummer... Keepem Green

Mornin Norcaliwood, ya LMAO about your 'x' comment hear, hear...i'l second that motion....:rofl::rofl:
Have an awesome day Norcaliwood, Jacob and friends!:circle-of-love:

Woulda been more than easier to have gone the X route.
:rofl:
Thanks for that Bud.

Then it starts all over.
We're gonna have to have another very soon. Makes no sense to not have a great dog around. I need somebody to run the farm with days, I get lonely easy (-: and to make a lil necessary noise on occasion here at the house, also we need a buddy to swim the pond with.

Thanks again bud. Have a great night

Hey Jacob, my heart goes out to you for the loss of your dear friend and family member. I can't see any person I would be closer to than my Fatboy. I hope all is well, brings a tear to my eye to hear about this. Know as we are mostly strangers here I feel like I'm hearing this from a close friend. :peace:

420-magazine-mobile1816933739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1687087897.jpg

Man is it hard moving a grow room or what ?
Moving down cellar way has raised some new issues.
Haven't been able to really pay attention like I used to and it shows.
Supposed to start taking clones next week. Dunno yet how that's gonna work

So sorry about your loss. Dogs are the only thing that loves you more than themselves.

Thank you very much, and how right you are, BoomShakalaka.

Hey Jacob, my heart goes out to you for the loss of your dear friend and family member. I can't see any person I would be closer to than my Fatboy. I hope all is well, brings a tear to my eye to hear about this. Know as we are mostly strangers here I feel like I'm hearing this from a close friend. :peace:

Thanks very much HiddenGrow.
Fuckin tears me up when I think of the other day man. He was only six going on seven.
Making a head stone for him very soon.
Fatboy sounds like a good one too Bud.
Have a great night.
I'm gonna sit by the fire n have a couple cocktails n smoke up some flowers.

Back
Top Bottom