Canuk NL Autos & Lemon Pineapple Photoperiod Side-By-Side In Coco

They're autos Roy lol. They don't listen to your light schedule like a photo. They take their time and flower when they're ready. Be patient and you'll be glad you did.
NL autos normally show pistils from 3-4 weeks, seed to harvest 12 weeks-ish
I'm at week 6 and they haven't even started to flower
Most autos are candy floss by now
:passitleft:

BTW, they are at 12/12 because I am flowering a photo in the same tent which I've often done with no issues, not trying to influence autos with light/dark

NL autos normally show pistils from 3-4 weeks, seed to harvest 12 weeks-ish
I'm at week 6 and they haven't even started to flower
Most autos are candy floss by now

BTW, they are at 12/12 because I am flowering a photo in the same tent which I've often done with no issues, not trying to influence autos with light/dark
Roy, the people who are growing the big autos are grateful when their plants veg that long. I have grown a few that have taken a long time to get to flower. I agree with Jiggi.

lemon-pineapple-getting-chunky.JPG

@Janluna said this:
Besides being anti cannabis, youtube is s great place to learn too. You just have to find the right content creator, but also use your own judgement. Just because someone else says it works doesn’t mean it will work for you. Test it, tweak it, make it your own.
This is so true but I did not want to digress on the op thread so pasted here instead

Some folks chuck seeds in dirt and seem to know what to do before it goes wrong
Others grow technically with all kinds of measuring devices for a perfect grow with astonishing results

Problem with YT is as a beginner, you don't know if this is what you need to know or whether it is applicable to your grow so a new grower knows no better than to follow a cool YT vid which is total crap and misses loads of details

To me, the single most important thing is the ability to read your plants and tweak you setup accordingly until you get it right, even more so in drying/curing

I agree 100% - personally I don't need a digital display to see if my plant is happy
:hookah:

This is so true but I did not want to digress on the op thread so pasted here instead

Some folks chuck seeds in dirt and seem to know what to do before it goes wrong
Others grow technically with all kinds of measuring devices for a perfect grow with astonishing results

Problem with YT is as a beginner, you don't know if this is what you need to know or whether it is applicable to your grow so a new grower knows no better than to follow a cool YT vid which is total crap and misses loads of details

To me, the single most important thing is the ability to read your plants and tweak you setup accordingly until you get it right, even more so in drying/curing

I agree 100% - personally I don't need a digital display to see if my plant is happy
:hookah:
Agreed 🫶

I absolutely adore how the flowers spiral up the stock as they mature. Another curiosity 🤔 do them white hairs turn into the bud also? Like puff into the greengage? Or the greengage just fattens up as it grows.. I'm rambling outloud, sorry 😋
Yes, them hairs are part of the bud - Redbeard

Lemon Pineapple is coming towards the end, April 1st will be week 12 from seed Jan 1st
it's covered in sticky glitter - I don't wait for amber just chop it when it looks about right
There are still one or two white pistils but the rest are pale orange and shrivelled up
Brushed my hand on a bud while tending to the tent and Jeez - the smell is powerful, sweet skunky lemon [which, incidentally, is damn hard to wash off lol]
Final plant pics on Tuesday April 2nd

I haven't said much about Canuk Northern Lights autos in this journal - they have just been chugging along with almost no attention at all and they are now flowering ok - a doddle to grow
They will really take off once the LP is chopped

Good to see ya around @ginger power - how's yours doing, haven't seen an update for a while?
Hi Roy hope your all good? I did post up couple days ago no one got back to me. I'm girls are looking good I don't really have a plan from here tbh. There filling out now. Any advice from here would be appreciated 🙏 strawberry banana is getting really big they are 47 days old. Your girls are looking great gone well quick

20240402_212057.jpg

20240402_212107.jpg

I would cut the tops off the tall ones and level the lamps to make an even canopy
But they're in flower. Wouldn't bending stems be better?

Edit: After a second look, there's no way to bend the stems low enough to make an even canopy without raising the plant on the right 20-30cm.

But they're in flower. Wouldn't bending stems be better?

Edit: After a second look, there's no way to bend the stems low enough to make an even canopy without raising the plant on the right 20-30cm.
They are going to be a pain in the arse at that height, so yeah, cut the tops now just above a pair of bud sites
Sativa is not a good idea in a closet grow, just sayin'

You can visualize how they're gonna stack by the way the top side parts in its stretch. Each one will contribute to that finalized cola. Just saying. 😉🍻

Also, she's just beginning to flower. She ain't shown you what she's got yet. She's just playing footsie under the table with ya at the moment...

They are going to be a pain in the arse at that height, so yeah, cut the tops now just above a pair of bud sites
Sativa is not a good idea in a closet grow, just sayin'
Hi Roy I can't get my head round cutting the tops I'm going to let he stretch her feet I've done something but she's a sleep at the moment so when she wakes up il send some pic's but what I've done I think will work fingers crossed 🤞 lol I fort she was a 50/50 sative and indica like the critical orange punch

Back
Top Bottom