CaptainLucky's Purple Mystic Cubensis Grow 2023

Journal 📓 Update: I just finished ✅ ordering an all-in one grow bag from @Midwest Grow Kits. I got an order # and a email confirmation. The discount code worked great and saved me some $$$. So now once again I’m going to be growing some mushies in the near future. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

I just read an article posted by beccabuds last night about the micropore tape not having a tight enough weave resulting in it possibly not being as protective as we think. She suggested more than one layer of it. Did you read that?
Yes I did but she was talking about a specific type so I don’t know if that’s gonna apply to every kind of tape. CL🍀. :thanks:

:yahoo:Good news for you!
I have my first official home grown shrooms today. They are pinning shrooms....but I'm counting them as shrooms. 😆
Yaaay! That’s really cool 🆒. Any idea how long until you can harvest them? I’m really excited about starting mine and getting to enjoy them again. It’s been a long time since I’ve taken that ride. CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:

Good time to prepare your prep area. Your sterilization goods, gloves etc.
I am waiting on a delivery myself. I have an update this morning, but the damn internet connection is not letting me upload photos. Tower damage, I am last on the repair lists. LOL
I’m going to be using a tote to keep it in. So it’s pretty ez to sterilize but I will know more when it arrives what all is needed. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m going to be using a tote to keep it in. So it’s pretty ez to sterilize but I will know more when it arrives what all is needed. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
When you do your inoculation, you will need to be in a sterile area with no air movement ie; fans/furnaces/air etc.,and sterilize the needle and such. There will be a link to mushroom grow guides for you to go to and view the proper sterile technique. I can't wait for you to get started!

Sound like your more then ready to start @CaptainLucky

I have some bags being delivered today also.

You should of received the grow information from @Midwest Grow Kits by now; did you?
I will be following along also if that's cool with you?

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
No, the only thing I received was the order number and tracking number. That was yesterday but nothing today Tok. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

So... funny story...

My oldest son is interested in growing some mushrooms & I tell him about 420 Mag starting to have great fungus grow journals (he knows what I do & all about my journaling)

Anywhoo... I leave it at that and don't really discuss it more.

He comes in to work yesterday talking about these dudes @Tokin Roll and @CaptainLucky who have bad ass journals that helped him get the logistics sorted.
:rofl:

High 5 growmies! :high-five: you've made an impact in this realm as well. 💚💜

...now I've gotta watch the mailbox for him because he's got spores and a grow kit on the way! 🤣

So... funny story...

My oldest son is interested in growing some mushrooms & I tell him about 420 Mag starting to have great fungus grow journals (he knows what I do & all about my journaling)

He comes in to work yesterday talking about these dudes @Tokin Roll and @CaptainLucky who have bad ass journals that helped him get the logistics sorted.

...now I've gotta watch the mailbox for him because he's got spores and a grow kit on the way! 🤣
I'd expect he'll be setting up a 420 Mag profile soon. LoL

He just kinda browses around here now, but finally understands why I love this site. 🤙

So... funny story...

That’s just too crazy cool 😎 and I hope he’s gonna start a journal. Tell him about all the great things he could win 🏆. Take care broski. CL🍀. :thumb::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom