CaptainLucky's Purple Mystic Cubensis Grow 2023

I made it!:popcorn:

🍄 😵 💫

Journal Update: Since I only have the one syringe I’m going to need to study a few more videos. But what I have learned that seems most important is contamination. I bought a quart of isopropyl, gloves and I have some K-95 masks 😷. I’m gonna make sure that the area and rice are sterile. CL🍀

Good luck on the grow Amigo. :yahoo::thumb:
Getting the base sterilized and growing is the hard part.
Once it's alive you babysit it and keep fruiting.
It's a bugger if you don't sterilize it properly.
Or it gets dirty.
Do you have a sterile spot to grow them?
I haven't had any since I moved.
My base got thrown out.
The fire.🔥
Smoked mushrooms anyone? :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good luck on the grow Amigo. :yahoo::thumb:
Getting the base sterilized and growing is the hard part.
Once it's alive you babysit it and keep fruiting.
It's a bugger if you don't sterilize it properly.
Or it gets dirty.
Do you have a sterile spot to grow them?
I haven't had any since I moved.
My base got thrown out.
The fire.🔥
Smoked mushrooms anyone? :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Not yet but I’m trying to figure out something. I think 🤔 this might be a little different process. But hopefully 🤞 if I can find a good place I might be able to pull it off. CL🍀 :thanks:

Hello! I'll pull a wee chair up, if you don't mind?
Happy to help with any questions, too! I'm thinking of cracking back into growing some cubes as the wild mushroom season here in Scotland has been pretty poor this year

Hello! I'll pull a wee chair up, if you don't mind?
Happy to help with any questions, too! I'm thinking of cracking back into growing some cubes as the wild mushroom season here in Scotland has been pretty poor this year
Welcome but not much action yet. CL🍀. :thanks:

Welcome but not much action yet. CL🍀. :thanks:

I've never had any luck with the Uncle Ben's rice sachets. I found cooking up some cakes of brown rice flour and some vermiculite more reliable and more resistant to contamination. I made some jars myself using medical filters and syringe ports. Takes 5 mins to drill and then glue them on to the lid of the jar, and they looked pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom