Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I finally got my gummies made yesterday afternoon...tried out my new molds...they worked well!

I leave them in the fridge overnight before going into the freezer- it dries the surface just a little, so they don't stick to each other (as much) in the freezer container...

The leaf gummies are half as strong (2.2g) as the bears (4g) so now I don't have to bite a bear in half for a daytime dose..(because that was sooo much work.. ;) )

I'm out of infused oil now, so the MBM will be getting a workout this weekend- I bought a gallon of refined coconut oil when this covid thing first started, (and about 20 boxes of jello and gelatine), plus I've got plenty of the "active ingredient", so I'm set for awhile.

Chillin' overnight in the garage fridge:
1591897405891.jpeg

And that's all I've got for now...Have a great Thursday!

Well, I guess do have a little more...
My outdoor plant popped out a nanner today, so that makes the "harvest or not" question a bit easier to answer..
Maybe she wasn't re-vegging? If she was fully flowering, she really did a shit job of it....but, they can't all be gems!

Her mom did the same thing-popped out 4 nanners a couple days before harvest, so this tells me she's "done", she'll come down tomorrow or Saturday, and the Chem Dawg will move into her pot.

1591901862393.jpeg

Yeah, that pot won't be empty for long- I'm going to do 2 outside this time, but I'm not sure yet what the second one's gonna be- probably a Northern Lights fem leftover from last year (the only store bought photoperiod fem seed that I've got)

I finally got my gummies made yesterday afternoon...tried out my new molds...they worked well!

I leave them in the fridge overnight before going into the freezer- it dries the surface just a little, so they don't stick to each other (as much) in the freezer container...

The leaf gummies are half as strong (2.2g) as the bears (4g) so now I don't have to bite a bear in half for a daytime dose..(because that was sooo much work.. ;) )

I'm out of infused oil now, so the MBM will be getting a workout this weekend- I bought a gallon of refined coconut oil when this covid thing first started, (and about 20 boxes of jello and gelatine), plus I've got plenty of the "active ingredient", so I'm set for awhile.

Chillin' overnight in the garage fridge:
1591897405891.jpeg

And that's all I've got for now...Have a great Thursday!
Can you send me that recipe, I just ordered those molds (and some dinosaurs lol) thank you!

Sweet! 1down, 1 to go!
There's only been 3 of those seeds germinated, so that's 2 girls- 3 in a row would be cool, should probably have an answer on that last one in a few days...

^^ @13goody13 was kind enough to send me some great seeds, so thanks for that, Son!

I dropped the Dr Seedsman about ten minutes ago- lets see If I can "not kill" this one!
1591924841668.jpeg

Pretty excited about the Dr.Seedsman CBD especially- it's a photo plant- perfect addition to my upcoming outdoor grow ... as a matter of fact, 13goody13 also sent me the Chem Dog seeds- the other half of the grow....Hope I don't screw these up!

Today was harvest day for the Low Ryder x Northern Lights/Afghani clone (I just call it LRx)
It started putting out some nanners a few days ago, so I figured it was done enough-
This thing grew kinda weird, never really grew any decent buds, although what it did produce is super frosty...

Before the chop:

1592002816477.jpeg

about halfway through:
1592002862858.jpeg

Here's everything before fan leaf removal:
1592002932574.jpeg

LOTS of leaves on this one-
1592003235825.jpeg

Here's where I broke a branch partway off, and glued it with Elmers glue a couple months ago:
1592003072303.jpeg

And after rough trimming (big fan leaf removal)
1592003551983.jpeg

Then the final trim- I left most of the sugar leaves on, since this one is all going for oil- anything with frost on it got to stay...
1592003695539.jpeg

Wet weight is 19.5 oz/546g...probably be 3.5-4oz dry- if I'd of trimmed it real close, it'd probably only be half that.
1592003862758.jpeg

She'll hang here for 4 or 5 days-maybe longer-"too dry" won't be a problem, since only a tiny bit of this will
end up being smoked:
1592004140191.jpeg

So that's it for this one-She was 110 days old,16 inches tall and "sort of" flowering for 60 days.

Soon the Chem Dawg will move into her old pot, and I'll start the whole process over again...

Got a nice little gob of scissor hash off her,so I'll have a smoke report tomorrow-
1592006643139.jpeg

Her mom was a nice sativa-ish high, so she's probably close to the same...

Thanks For Looking- I appreciate the support!
Have a great weekend! :peace:

Nice work on the LRx, it’s an interesting one. I’m excited to see what it will do outdoors here, and indoors too. That ChemDawg will have a much more definite finish for you, it’s gonna love that CA sun. And the early smoke from mine is already fantastic. Good luck with both those, I know they’re in good hands.

Thanks, Smokey!
That's my favorite way to celebrate a successful harvest
It's like a little "trimming bonus" !
Last harvest, I collected a gob of hash,then I lost it, so I'm keeping this one in a safe place... :)
Nice work on the LRx, it’s an interesting one.
Yeah, this one was pretty odd. Her mom grew like a normal plant, but the clone
just never seemed "happy"...plenty frosty,sticky, and stinky though.

She didn’t look like much at first, but that’s a great harvest!
Thanks,HH- Even with her lack of any real colas, she did a lot better than I thought she would...
I'm glad she's out of the way now though-I hope to get a real plant (or two) growing in her place soon.

Back
Top Bottom