Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Congrats on the harvest, Carcass!
So that's it for this one-She was 110 days old,16 inches tall and "sort of" flowering for 60 days.
That's really good to get so much from such a weird and small plant. :welldone:
Here's where I broke a branch partway off, and glued it with Elmers glue a couple months ago:
Elmers glue, you say? Maybe I need to give that a try. My Killer Haze had a little issue with the wind yesterday:

Elmers glue, you say? Maybe I need to give that a try.
I think you're going to have to break out the "big guns" for that one..(zip-ties and electrical tape ;) )
It looks bad ,but there's enough of the "skin" still connected that it should survive the split ok ...
I guess the whole state is windier than shit right now- we had 45mph+ winds all day yesterday...

I guess you're not making a pipe out of that one.
Maybe a shorter one... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Monday everyone!
Time for an update-
Things are going well-stuff is just growing like it should, no problems at the moment...

The usual Saugaview®: Gelat.og auto top left, Alaskan Purple auto top right, Chem Dawg bottom left,
and yes, that's an actual living Dr. Seedsman sprout(!) ,bottom right..
1592243539378.jpeg

The APa is doing well with the quad training, and not flowering yet-21 days old today
1592244005427.jpeg

The Chem Dawg is doing well, but she's still a little pale-she's already getting 4.5g/gallon of MegaCrop
and she seems to want more...
I've been shortening her light cycle little more every day, since she's moving outside soon ,and the last two that I moved outdoors started flowering almost immediately. She will be on a 15/9 cycle before she moves out, which is apx what the sun's doing right now.
She's only got 3 main branches,since I broke one off about 6 days after topping her...she's 23 days old today.
1592244566800.jpeg

The Gelat.og is trying to take over the space- She's not going to want to share with the AP- it's going to get real crowded real soon in there...
She's 42 days old today,flowering for 9 days
1592244710519.jpeg

And here's the little Dr. Seedsman sprout that showed her face this morning....yay!:party:
@13goody13 will be happy that I didn't kill this one :cheesygrinsmiley: (he also sent me a Tangerine Dream auto seed,and I did kill that one a few weeks ago:straightface:)
She's a photo,so she'll be going outside in about 3 weeks or so...
1592245150281.jpeg

A Gelat.og bud: (she's a happy little plant)
1592245461122.jpeg

And one more pic of the whole crew- it's going to get crowded in there real soon-the Gelat.og is already 4" too wide...
1592245790261.jpeg

And that's about all I've got today-
Thanks for looking!
I appreciate the support.:peace:

Please stay safe out there- the threat is still real, even
though some folks have chosen to ignore the risk.:Namaste:

Chem Dawg does look hungry but at that size and age you would think 4.5gm would be enough
It does seem like a lot for that tiny plant to take in...but she seems to need it.
She needs water today, so I'll probably only boost her MC to 4.75gm and see what happens-she's almost the right color,but not quite...

Yeah- it takes about 4 days to see any changes,so I'll know on Friday if the dosage is right (fed her 10 minutes ago)

You got it, Amy!

It's a Chem Dog#4 fem from Growers Choice seeds-courtesy of @13goody13 !
You got lucky killing the Tangerine Dream seed, the ChemDawg is much more sticky icky

You got lucky killing the Tangerine Dream seed,
It didn't feel lucky at the time :) ...but it's all working out ok in the end-that Chem Dog is starting to really take off- I think she's going to be a big girl, once she moves into her 10 gallon geopot!

She's a photo,so she'll be going outside in about 3 weeks or so...
I hope it's not too late in the season to start her outdoors. My Dr Seedsman is looking like she'll be ready to start flowering in the next week or two.
The Gelat.og is trying to take over the space- She's not going to want to share with the AP- it's going to get real crowded real soon in there...
AP is looking nice but next to Gelato... wow! :thumb:

All three plants have a different shade of green to them in the box.
They do!- it's funny- the ChemDawg can't get enough MC, but the Alaskan Purple is getting a little tip burn at 2.5G/gal.,and her leaves are super dark green...The Gelat.og seems just right,at 5.5g/gal
I hope it's not too late in the season to start her outdoors.
I hope so too- IIRC, my last outdoor crop started flowering early August, so they won't be getting huge,even if they wait awhile to flower. (I think I'm remembering the August thing correctly-it's been a few years)
AP is looking nice but next to Gelato... wow!
That Gelato might of been a good one to grow alone in there-she really wants to spread out.
If it gets too tight in there, there's always plan "B"- move something outside...

Actually my Gorilla Breath is already showing first pistals.
Uh-oh...Well, it won't be the first time I've grown a 2 gallon plant in a ten gallon pot... :)

I may just stick with 3 gallon pots- even if they were to wait till August to flower (which I doubt now)
they won't get very big...and 3 gallons are a lot easier to schlep in & out than ten gallons....

Back
Top Bottom