Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

As expected, all look happy and healthy, Mr.C! :Rasta:

I look forward to your Monday updates like I look forward to Monday Night Football (in season)!

Thanks, GDB- !
It might get a bit more interesting when that GG really starts doing her thing....
She's doing so well, I almost hate to start training her....almost, but not quite ;)

I like that lil' amnesia. She's a cutie.

Stoked to see you pull out a sweet GG from your beautiful box of wonders.

Glad to see the new MC is working for ya. I think we have the same version.
I got mine about four months ago.

Those colas are huge on the arms of that little plant, too cute.
Thanks, Boo!
I think she's going to produce more than you'd expect from a 12" plant!
And she's got at least two weeks to go- She definitely doesn't know how little she is, she's flowering like a big girl!
She doesn't have a lot of smell yet, although it's hard to tell with that super-stinky Amnesia sitting next to her....
Honestly watching your plants grow is a joy to me.
Thanks, Trala!
I'm going to try and get that one in the box a little bigger than usual, so her training is going to be more "relaxed" than usual- 24" tall is the goal, 27" is the limit in there...
I like that lil' amnesia. She's a cutie.
Thanks, VG- she's low maintenance, too- she's so little, I only need to water her once every 7 or 8 days, even in the hot weather...
Glad to see the new MC is working for ya. I think we have the same version.
I got mine about four months ago.
I got mine a few months before you got yours, but I think it's the same version you've mentioned-(the gray stuff?) it doesn't soak up water like a sponge, it barely stinks at all, and it dissolves very easily..
I like it a lot.

GG is looking really healthy and ready to train,
Thanks, Shed!
She is pretty healthy- amending the soil in advance with @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg really seems to get them off on the right foot....
I don't know if the Dynomyco is doing anything, but it's in there too..first time I've used it @ transplant.
It's sure not hurting anything...

Mycorrhiza is a mystery ingredient.
I noticed a lot of folks are using it, so I figured I'd give it a try- if it does what Dynomyco says it does, it's great stuff! :hmmmm:
Some lucky folks get really cool hats too...:)

I noticed a lot of folks are using it, so I figured I'd give it a try- if it does what Dynomyco says it does, it's great stuff! :hmmmm:
Some lucky folks get really cool hats too...:)
I've been using an unsponsored mycos product and have definitely noticed increased root development in my seedlings (when I can actually observe them through the clear solo). I assume it keeps helping root growth on subsequent feeds but I can't say for sure.

Plants are looking great, C. :high-five:
Amnesia auto is doing well- she's a tiny thing, but she's doing her best to produce a few fat little colas....
Burly-looking buds for such a dainty plant!
I think it's the same version you've mentioned-(the gray stuff?) it doesn't soak up water like a sponge, it barely stinks at all, and it dissolves very easily..
That's what I'm currently using too. Seems to be working well for me - at least while in veg.

definitely noticed increased root development in my seedlings

Thanks for the info, GDB!
I got it too late to use on a seedling this time, but I'll for sure try it next time.
Burly-looking buds for such a dainty plant!
Thanks, Beez-Lots of larf on her too, but the larf is half the yield on that one....
That's what I'm currently using too. Seems to be working well for me
It's doing great for me so far, but I just resumed using it a few weeks ago..
I'm especially glad they fixed that moisture absorption thing so it won't turn to goo like the old stuff if you forgot to seal up the bag :oops:

so it won't turn to goo like the old stuff if you forgot to seal up the bag
I carefully press the air out of the v2 bag every time after I use it and it's still getting completely clumped. Not goo yet, but getting there. Next time the family is out I'm going to put it in a lasagna pan in the oven at 170º for a while to dry it out. Maybe I'll even ruin the coffee grinder and turn the whole thing to powder!

I'm especially glad they fixed that moisture absorption thing so it won't turn to goo like the old stuff if you forgot to seal up the bag :oops:
Well, it's better than v2, but I had some v3 in a poorly sealed baggie and it still turned to mush. I even put it out on the hot granite of my outdoor grill on a 100F day. I think it actually got worse, or melted. Now I just scoop a couple weeks worth into a tightly sealed baggie and use it out of that so that I don't have to open the main bag as often.

Maybe I'll even ruin the coffee grinder and turn the whole thing to powder!
I fill a jar with it and use it out of there so I don't have to open the bag very often- if when it clumps up in there, I've got an old coffee/spice grinder that I could ruin if need be..

Well, it's better than v2, but I had some v3 in a poorly sealed baggie and it still turned to mush.
Mine probably just hasn't been opened enough to start doing that yet..I'll just treat it the same as the old stuff- not a deal breaker, just a pain in the ass...but worth it...

Oiiii!

It’s Tuesday mate.

Your loyal followers are waiting :)

Edit: OMG! Hang on! It’s Monday!

So embarrassing.

So change that to:-

Welcome to Monday mate

Cant wait to see your update.

Your loyal followers think you are awesome :)

LO L L I N G!

Oiiii!

It’s Tuesday mate.

Your loyal followers are waiting :)

Edit: OMG! Hang on! It’s Monday!
Yeah, when I read that I thought, hmmmm, pretty sure she's wrong. Then I did a calculation in my head. "Where in the world can someone be that's 36 hours ahead of me. No, I definitely think she's wrong."

Thanks for clearing that up. :p

Edit: OMG! Hang on! It’s Monday
You were a little early, but now, you're right on the money.... :)
Yeah, when I read that I thought, hmmmm, pretty sure she's wrong.
But she was only wrong for 9 hours or so...;)

So, now that it finally is Monday...it's time for an Update on my 3 girls...

First, the indoor girl (GorillaGlue/photo/Cannapot Seeds)...She's 25 days old now, topped above node#4 9 days ago, and I started training her 5 days ago....
She went into the 3 gallon pot on 7/4, and she hasn't been watered or fed since then- she finally needs some water later today..

The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

Her soil (twice used ProMix HP) was amended a few weeks before transplant with 50g of @GeoFlora Nutrients "Veg" and 1/2 oz of Earth Alive Soil Activator, with a Tbsp of @DYNOMYCO added to the hole @ transplant.

I'm going to give her a while longer before I feed her anything- she seems to be doing great on just what's in the soil, so far, anyway.... so she gets plain water later today.
2.jpg

Lots o sticks holding things down- she's got 8 main branches, which I've spaced out evenly around the edge so they don't get in each others way. I also removed more fan leaves than I usually do (x12), to help the light get to the lower branches...
The @Atreum Lighting Hydra-1000 is at 75 watts, where it'll probably stay till I flip her to 12/12 at apx 7 weeks old (day 49)
1a.jpg

Now, on to the outdoor girls...first up is the little Chocodope auto- she's 68 days old now, and real close to harvest time.She's staying nice and green since I switched to the gray stuff (5.5g)
4.jpg

She's still drinking a gallon every 2 days, but putting out very few new pistils, so I'm checking the trichomes daily now, and she's at apx 5% amber- so it won't be long....seems a bit early, but the trichomes don't lie....

3.jpg

A bud:
5.jpg

And, since this may be her last chance, I figured I'd do a silhouette shot of her...she's little, but
her colas are fat and solid...and there's a lot of 'em...
6.jpg

Lastly, there's the (super stinky) little Amnesia auto- not much to her, but what there is is nice 'n frosty...
7.jpg

This one is also almost done-She's not drinking much anymore, and pistil production stopped totally a few days ago- I'll probably harvest both outside plants at the same time, probably 5 or 6 days from now.
Sorry the pic isn't good enough to see the trichomes clearly, but she's also at about 5% amber...
8.jpg

And here's a baby pic of the next outdoor girl:
10.jpg

She's a Northern Lights auto, from Dope Seeds.
There's still a few months of good sun out there, so I'm not going to let it go to waste..

That's all there is today- I'll do an update on harvest day- coming up soon
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support:peace:

I hope everybody has a great week!

Love the new inside growth on the GorillaGlue! Those sticks are doing their job to fill out the interior. :welldone:

The autos look great, but:
seems a bit early, but the trichomes don't lie.
Amy and @BeezLuiz and I are of a growing belief that outside amber is not equal to tent amber. If they're no longer drinking, they're done. But I wouldn't take it down just because you're seeing 10% amber on it in the sun.

And here's a baby pic of the next outdoor girl:
:woohoo:

But I wouldn't take it down just because you're seeing 10% amber on it in the sun.
In that case, I'll wait till she stops drinking so much- not really any hurry, except that I was thinking I'd harvest both at the same time...I guess I'll just take 30 minutes, and harvest the Amnesia by herself. :)
To be honest, the Chocodope doesn't really have that "I'm done" look to her quite yet anyway....

Back
Top Bottom