Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I'm glad to hear about your clean bill of health Carcass. All the best for the inter-generational living! I've done it and it's a challenge with adult offspring but we do what we do for our beloved children and that's the important thing.
Hopefully those leaves right themselves as the plant progresses and as you say, as long as bud health is good, you're good :)

Hey Carcass :) that zkittles is like a crinkle cut French fry. She’s lookin pretty cute in that giant pot too. Any grand babies coming to stay too? That’s good of you to clear out your pot room. You’re a good dad. :love: My dad was happily rid of me, so I appreciate you even more.

Got to do what you got to do
I wouldn't do it for anyone but the kids :love:
...but the white noise from exhaust fans is so relaxing.
I tried that one- it didn't fly with Mrs.C....:(
All the best for the inter-generational living!
Hey- no worries about "empty nest syndrome"...because they keep coming back!:)
Hopefully those leaves right themselves as the plant progresses
I think they're getting straightened out- the new growth looks normal so far, but it's early....
that zkittles is like a crinkle cut French fry. She’s lookin pretty cute in that giant pot too.
Thanks, HH! - I think she's finally un-krinkling...
That’s good of you to clear out your pot room.
Well, I had a pretty good run in there, (3.5 years) and, it was really supposed to be a temporary thing anyway...

Actually, here's where I'll eventually end up, I just have to assemble it...
Probably going to need a little A/C to go with it-it's gonna get hot in there.
potshed 8-31-22.jpg

So I'll be growing in the garage till I get this thing built...I'll start moving things next week..

...I'm going to tell the kids that I'm building them their new "tiny house" 🤪:rofl:

Hi,T!
If you mean the big fans, it's got 8- had 10, but the bottom 2 fell off...
Good job greening Olivia back up, she's looking sweeeet!

Hi,T!
If you mean the big fans, it's got 8- had 10, but the bottom 2 fell off...
Good job greening Olivia back up, she's looking sweeeet!
I’ll count mine after work.

I think I have a lot less. And thank you. She was full as a goog! Lol. Poor thing.

I think Olivia has eight, counting the 2 tiny ones at the top....
I’ll count mine after work.
Sorry-I'm an idiot- my plant has 6, used to have 8.
I actually went and counted them this time.:cheesygrinsmiley:
It occurred to me that I topped above node 4, so I can't have 10 leaves.
When are you going to top Olivia?

Hey Carcass. :ciao:

I was wondering if you're going to keep the box once you build your kid's tiny house? Seems it would be a lot more appealing to hang the lights and just grow 'em in the hut (and out of the box).

Give it some thought. You could donate the box to the Smithsonian Museum! :)

And congrats on your latest win. I'll just refer to it as the Carcass of the Month award!

I'm glad you've got room for the kids to come back when necessary,
I'm glad to help them out- they've had to move 3 times in 4 years- every time they get settled in to a new rental, the owner decides to sell it.
So they're coming here so they can save up a down payment and buy their own house eventually.

We have a room for my youngest son and his wife- the problem is that my second oldest son (Nova's Dad) is living with them so he's coming too...his wife gave him the boot about 5 months ago, due to his drinking. He's been sober every since, but she won't let him move back in till he's got a year sobriety.

Odd- at his age, Mrs.C. and I were separated for 18 months, due to my drinking....that ol' apple don't fall far from the tree, eh?
I was wondering if you're going to keep the box once you build your kid's tiny house? Seems it would be a lot more appealing to hang the lights and just grow 'em in the hut (and out of the box).
I'll probably use the box in there until I get any problems figured out, and then I'll build a real growspace in there. Something where I can use more than half the wattage from my light... :)

And congrats on your latest win.
Thank You, GDB!

I'll probably use the box in there until I get any problems figured out, and then I'll build a real growspace in there. Something where I can use more than half the wattage from my light... :)
Or keep it going in the corner for cloning and keeping mothers.

Or keep it going in the corner for cloning and keeping mothers.
Now, that's a good idea, Azi!
I haven't done much cloning yet- but with a bit more space I'll be able to give it a try!

I was going to suggest that but forgot to. :laughtwo:
No worries, GDB!
It's the thought that counts :thumb:
I hope all the new things going on with your family go well. And that new building…yesssss! It’s a new box!
Thank you, Boo- I think things will go pretty good- we all get along real well, which is a good thing in this situation..:)
And the boys will help Dad build the new grow box, because they want to make sure Dad can still grow his weed..(they smoke most of it anyway:cheesygrinsmiley:)

Back
Top Bottom