Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

77 days is worth the wait (or weight).
Thanks, DV8! It was definitely worth waiting for- to be honest, I didn't think that old box could put out that much weed all at once....:hmmmm:
What a harvest, congrats :)
Thank you, Carmen- she's definitely a new record for me!
10 oz's is living the dream Carcass!
Thanks for the kind words, Stone- it's way more than I need...fortunately, my sons have volunteered to help me get rid of some of it...:lot-o-toke:

Sweet haul Carcass!
Thank you, Shed - that was a sweet grow, start to finish..:love:
So well done!

I’ll be lucky to get 4oz off mine lolllll.
Thanks, T!...
I dunno- Cleo looked like at least 6 oz. to me...:hmmmm:

And, seeing as how it's Monday and all, it's time for a little Update on the happenings in the box...

The little Zkittlez is 15 days old today...2.5" tall...
1.jpg

I thought she'd be ready to transplant by now, but not quite yet..
2.jpg

She seems pretty healthy, but she's got kind of a "bumpy" thing going on with the new growth...hopefully she grows out of it...
3.jpg

A pic in natural light- her color looks about right...
4.jpg

I'm waiting on node 5 before I top and transplant her...
5.jpg

So, another 3 or 4 days before transplant- I have her soil "cooking" right now, I've added Dynomyco and Real Growers Recharge to the soil already, but I won't add the Grow Dots until transplant day...
IMG_0116.JPG

And that's about it for now!
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support..:love:

This plant is also part of a USA/Australia comparative grow with @Trala - you can find that journal here

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Hopefully, the "Dots" and the krinkly leaves aren't related.... :oops:

Possibly, although GDB adds apx. 4g of Dots to the solo cups, with no adverse effects.
Either way, it is what it is now- it'd be real tough to get those dots outa there... 🤪

I hope everyone's having a nice Monday...
I will be doing an update, but I have a doctors appt. in a few minutes, so it'll be after that...

I hope everyone's having a nice Monday...
I will be doing an update, but I have a doctors appt. in a few minutes, so it'll be after that...
You better not die before we finish this grow or I’ll find you and KILL you!

Oh and if you need a good nurse, I’ll makes some calls and try and find you one ;)

You better not die before we finish this grow or I’ll find you and KILL you!
Ha! No, he gave me a clean bill of health, so I'm gonna be around for quite awhile!

So, here it is Update time for the little Zkittles....
21 days old, 3.5 inches tall, transplanted into the Grow Dots on Thursday, topped on Friday..

1.jpg

She's got a little yellowing going on on the lower leaves, and her leaves are still "bumpy"
2.jpg

Hopefully, the new branches will have fairly normal looking (and green) leaves on them, but it's a bit early to tell yet...
3.jpg

She's been in the "Grow Dot enriched" soil for 4 days, and they're not showing me much yet...it's still early, though...
4.jpg

You may have noticed (or not) that this one is in a 3 gallon pot, down from 5 gallon on the last one-
I want to be able to move it in and out of the box- I'm an old fart, and 5 wet gallons of soil is just a little heavy for that.
The plant may not get quite as big as the last one, but it'll get big enough to put out plenty of good weed...at least that's the plan...:hmmmm:

Anyhow...that's about allfor today
There's only so much to say about a tiny little plant....
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support:love:

Ha! No, he gave me a clean bill of health, so I'm gonna be around for quite awhile!

So, here it is Update time for the little Zkittles....
21 days old, 3.5 inches tall, transplanted into the Grow Dots on Thursday, topped on Friday..

1.jpg

She's got a little yellowing going on on the lower leaves, and her leaves are still "bumpy"
2.jpg

Hopefully, the new branches will have fairly normal looking (and green) leaves on them, but it's a bit early to tell yet...
3.jpg

She's been in the "Grow Dot enriched" soil for 4 days, and they're not showing me much yet...it's still early, though...
4.jpg

You may have noticed (or not) that this one is in a 3 gallon pot, down from 5 gallon on the last one-
I want to be able to move it in and out of the box- I'm an old fart, and 5 wet gallons of soil is just a little heavy for that.
The plant may not get quite as big as the last one, but it'll get big enough to put out plenty of good weed...at least that's the plan...:hmmmm:

Anyhow...that's about allfor today
There's only so much to say about a tiny little plant....
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support:love:
She has a unique texture to her leaves.
Typical do you know?
Looking good though.
Hope your well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks, Bill!
She has a unique texture to her leaves.
Typical do you know?
Yes she does..and I wish it were typical, but it's not...she's young enough that there's still time for her to grow out of it, but I'm not sure that's going to happen...
Although..she can have all the "funny" leaves she wants, as long as the buds are normal (or close to it:))
You've certainly really tuned that magic box Carcass.
Thanks,Stunger!

And, just as I get it all dialed in, I've got to relocate the box to the garage.:straightface:
A couple of my kids are moving back in for awhile, and they need to stay in the "pot room"...

Moving the box is the easy part- moving all my other grow stuff is going to be a pain in the ass...
But, it is what it is...

Thanks, Bill!

Yes she does..and I wish it were typical, but it's not...she's young enough that there's still time for her to grow out of it, but I'm not sure that's going to happen...
Although..she can have all the "funny" leaves she wants, as long as the buds are normal (or close to it:))

Thanks,Stunger!

And, just as I get it all dialed in, I've got to relocate the box to the garage.:straightface:
A couple of my kids are moving back in for awhile, and they need to stay in the "pot room"...

Moving the box is the easy part- moving all my other grow stuff is going to be a pain in the ass...
But, it is what it is...
Got to do what you got to do

...but the white noise from exhaust fans is so relaxing.

I don't have a "pot room", mine is a "weed lab". Comes equipped with a king sized bed and a stocked dispensary. I bet I could get a pretty penny for it on Airbnb if it was "all you can smoke". Then I could make additional money off ice cream and cheese puffs at stadium prices.

Back
Top Bottom