Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

How are they doing man?
Hope you are getting them to fatten!
Once again, thanks for stopping by my journal and helping me out.

Take care,
:Namaste:

Anytime my friend. I enjoy helping where I can, and you're a natural. :)

The girls are swelling up nicely, and stinkin' so sweetly. :high-five::Namaste:

Wow, looking great CS. Happy trees reaching for the sky.
Great job.
Premature congrats on the NotM too!

Thanks CC :thanks: It's always a welcome sight to see some ladies in bloom. Although I love growing, I'll be taking a break after this for a couple of months, and will miss it very much. I hope you are able to get back to it soon. Those that don't grow, won't ever understand the love we have for it. :) Thanks for your early Congrats too....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Last pic update was really beautiful CareStaker! Read your post on email before you changed "regular people" to "those who don't grow". Cracked me up...thanks for the laugh. Understand about taking a break....we all probably need it now & then, but after long periods of growing seems almost weird to have nothing going at all...at least for me. :Namaste:

I can't even imagine not growing now. I stumbled upon one plant two years ago and have been multiplying every since.

Last pic update was really beautiful CareStaker! Read your post on email before you changed "regular people" to "those who don't grow". Cracked me up...thanks for the laugh. Understand about taking a break....we all probably need it now & then, but after long periods of growing seems almost weird to have nothing going at all...at least for me. :Namaste:

That was my 3rd edit, it started with "Normal people". :rofl: I get cranky(er) without a garden going.....everyone's like, here, have a drink, have a cigarette, eat something - you're so hangry. :)

Bro, I quit growing for 3 months...pure hell. Lol. I still got some lil ones going, but it's rough. There about 40 miles away from me.
Long distance relationship...

It's like being a parent...take plenty of pics haha! :volcano-smiley:

I can't even imagine not growing now. I stumbled upon one plant two years ago and have been multiplying every since.

:rofl: They're everywhere!

Dude that tree changed your life. Ain't that some shizz. :passitleft:

Indeed!

CL3 Photo 4/15 Flower 4/22, 63 days Flower, Flush 6/25, Pull 7/3

Even though she runts herself, she puts out some super dense and tasty nugs. She needs high nutes, which for me means about 80% strength at peak. I was feeding every water in mid-late flower. This is my girl of the week as far as smoke goes. It's special. I'm kicking myself for tossing that male before cure finished. She's great for anxiety, stress, and especially good for late night fun. :volcano-smiley:

She's starting to go purple, and her aroma is a grapey confectionery menthol. :love:

cl41.jpg
cl36.jpg
cl51.jpg
cl218.jpg
cl61.jpg

BD-Big Photo 4/18 Flower 4/26, 59 days Flower, Flush 6/22, Pull 7/3

She's made some nice tops and she's much denser than last run. I've flushed her with a leaching agent, and have fed with molasses/water since. Start of a nice fade going, I'm hoping she'll drop some green and yellow a bit more, in the next seven days before chop. Her terps are more present than last run, despite higher temps.

IMAG55051.jpg
IMAG55021.jpg
bd60.jpg
bd64.jpg
bd315.jpg
bd123.jpg
bd412.jpg

Rest of them are getting fat and sticky. :love::cheer::thanks::420:

On page 8 and subbed. Top drawer grow mate! :peace::passitleft: I'll be caught up in no time.

Thanks for the kind words, and Welcome aboard, Rascio! :passitleft: I'm flattered that your reading through, I saw the 'likes' piling up as you were blazing through. :) We got some greasy Diesels coming up next, and they are getting fat. :cheer:

Gyad Dang! Mad skillz CS! Them buds are sick!

:Namaste: Thanks AS. I'm not going to lie, I want them in my bowl right now :volcano-smiley: I was using store bought water, and feeding as lightly as possible last round, and the buds were potent and tasty, but they weren't as dense as they could be. This run is super dense, and I'm thinking that potency is up too. I'm hoping I hit the flush right with them, so taste is also on par. I forgot what it's like to run a strain twice haha! I'm pulling BD-Big and CL on July 3rd, and most of the rest on the 9th. Bud parade :)

Lovely colors mate! Yummy :yummy:

Thanks GB, hoping for a bit of a fade, but if RH stays high, I'll pull them a little earlier - getting close now :high-five:

I'm pulling BD-Big and CL on July 3rd, and most of the rest on the 9th. Bud parade :)
Someone better call the Marijuana Marching Band.

:Namaste: Thanks AS. I'm not going to lie, I want them in my bowl right now :volcano-smiley: I was using store bought water, and feeding as lightly as possible last round, and the buds were potent and tasty, but they weren't as dense as they could be. This run is super dense, and I'm thinking that potency is up too. I'm hoping I hit the flush right with them, so taste is also on par. I forgot what it's like to run a strain twice haha! I'm pulling BD-Big and CL on July 3rd, and most of the rest on the 9th. Bud parade :)

Sounds so familiar to my current grow. It's nice getting a second chance at a strain right after you just went through it.

:theband:

Hope you like em D! :circle-of-love:

Quick Update: Purple Trainwreck HSO Photo 4/30 Flower 5/15 44 days flower

She's dropping some big bombs. She was a last minute seed tossed, so she didn't get a lot of Veg, no topping or training really. She grows her buds in a series of calyx spires, and has a serious stink to her. Hard to place still, but it's strong, and acidic.

ptw6.jpg
ptw21.jpg
PTW3.jpg
ptw5.jpg
ptw3.jpg

Diesels are looking so nice, the smell is astonishing. :love: I just gotta sort and upload.... I'll post em up next, if I don't fall asleep :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom