Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

UPDATE: Amherst Sour Diesel (Big)
Photo 4/25 Flower 5/2 56 days Flower (pics from yesterday

This greasy girl stinks up the whole house when I move her. It's a rounded off fuel smell, with some citrus and green perfume. It's really different and complex. She's made some dense buds and should yield well if I let her go all the way. I might pull her though, as sometimes you gotta take em before there's problems, and RH has been really high. So far, so good, but with big buds I worry about fungals. Chop next week unless it happens sooner. She's been on water and molasses for a while now. :cheer:

asdb.jpg
asdb5.jpg
asdb2.jpg
asdb6.jpg
asdb7.jpg
asdb8.jpg

Peace and love yall!

I left a phone in the bloom tent & my plants just called to tell me they want what your girls are having Carestaker. LOL

Bro,, you said you were retiring or talking time off after this,,, want to help me?? Or give me tips?? Seriously,, you need a place to look at plants and feel at home while you're on break.... Hit me up.for real

What Broke Ass said... Beautiful... just beautiful......:circle-of-love:

I left a phone in the bloom tent & my plants just called to tell me they want what your girls are having Carestaker. LOL

Thanks guys, I'm a proud papa, they came out nice :circle-of-love:

Bro,, you said you were retiring or talking time off after this,,, want to help me?? Or give me tips?? Seriously,, you need a place to look at plants and feel at home while you're on break.... Hit me up.for real

Yep. I'm winding down now, and should finish my work crunch in the next couple weeks. I got your contact, I'll hit you up soon after. These girls should be dried with just a touch of cure :volcano-smiley: I'm thinking we should smoke some.

Mouth watering stuff. That "purple" Trainwreck is so unique! Congratulations on that!:passitleft:

I see that you do hard-core defoliating. How many and when do you perform these defols?

:Namaste:

I go pretty hard on them, but not all the way. I don't veg for long (~45 days from sprout), so my leaf taking style is factored in to keep the plants moving along. I don't like to wait for them, I want them to grow, grow, grow. So in early veg I top, around node 3-4, and I start with defol. I've tried tucking, but tucking doesn't change the hormone balance in the plant, the way defol will. It depends on what your trying to do, sometimes you want the leaf to push/power a branch's growth...anyway. In early veg I'll take the big sun blockers at about mid-plant. In later veg I'll take the second newest leaf on each growing tip, for a period of time to level the tops a bit, and to make the plant build nodes faster. If the plant is losing new growth leafs, it will make more of them, which will stack nodes tighter. I take them everyday, and sometimes in a bunch, but not usually all at once, unless I was too lazy to hit them up right. They get used to it after a bit, and if they are super healthy, they don't slow down at all. I do still take a few during early flowering, to keep air moving, and light from being blocked, but I'm selective and careful. I stop when they are in hard stretch, and then lightly clean them up again at 21 days. I'll hit them again around 40-45 days, pretty hard, and then again about 5 days before chop where I take almost everything. OK, so reading back, maybe I am a little hardcore with it. They love it really, it's natural for them. :Namaste:

Still like my Purple Trainwreck better than anything I have grown... I find the name very apropos.....:circle-of-love:

I'm going to love having some knock out power in my bunker. :circle-of-love: I've grown so many Sativa doms lately and they will keep you up all night. I'll do a smoke/grow review of her when I'm done, as she's kinda unique growing and smelling. :circle-of-love: Your excitement about her has be dying to try her out, can't wait, another 2-3 weeks :love:

I go pretty hard on them, but not all the way. I don't veg for long (~45 days from sprout), so my leaf taking style is factored in to keep the plants moving along. I don't like to wait for them, I want them to grow, grow, grow. So in early veg I top, around node 3-4, and I start with defol. I've tried tucking, but tucking doesn't change the hormone balance in the plant, the way defol will. It depends on what your trying to do, sometimes you want the leaf to push/power a branch's growth...anyway. In early veg I'll take the big sun blockers at about mid-plant. In later veg I'll take the second newest leaf on each growing tip, for a period of time to level the tops a bit, and to make the plant build nodes faster. If the plant is losing new growth leafs, it will make more of them, which will stack nodes tighter. I take them everyday, and sometimes in a bunch, but not usually all at once, unless I was too lazy to hit them up right. They get used to it after a bit, and if they are super healthy, they don't slow down at all. I do still take a few during early flowering, to keep air moving, and light from being blocked, but I'm selective and careful. I stop when they are in hard stretch, and then lightly clean them up again at 21 days. I'll hit them again around 40-45 days, pretty hard, and then again about 5 days before chop where I take almost everything. OK, so reading back, maybe I am a little hardcore with it. They love it really, it's natural for them. :Namaste:
I'm blogging this Carestaker! Some serious defol info there.

Your Diesels look fantastic! :love: :bravo: :thumb:

... gotta add yet ANOTHER strain to the list ... mutter ...

I'm blogging this Carestaker! Some serious defol info there.

:high-five: an honor :Namaste:

Tremendous plants my good sir.

Thanks Dusty, they are all looking nice this run. I know you have been testing out the AN, and it's been a while since I posted what I'm feeding. In this grow, the AN was applied at 10-12ml/gal per plant of base at peak flower wk5-6, with 4-5ml/gal supplements. I 'tip' them around week 3 with about 6ml and then wait to see what the tips look like. If it's just a tiny burn, I'll continue at 6ml, and then work up to peak. If no burn, I'll raise to 8ml/gal next feed. :thumb:

Your Diesels look fantastic! :love: :bravo: :thumb:

... gotta add yet ANOTHER strain to the list ... mutter ...

Thanks GT, they aren't too fussy. I love the stink. It's not a smell, it's stink, and it's so loud. :)

We all have Acute Strain Envy. Haven't seen you at the meetings, we miss you. :) I'm off to drool over your Brazilians. Best to you GT!

Early congratulations on NOTM CareStaker.......now on to NOTY 2015. :drool: :adore:

Congrats

Back
Top Bottom