Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

Nice attention to details Kef!

Thanks Stone! I took a lot of lessons from the Army but attention to detail is probably my favorite, and most used. You can learn a whole lot just from a small detail.

Now if I could just get my kids to learn it 😂

The summer grow is on! Woohoo!
I'm having an out of body experience this year! Let's hope for things to go well!
Thanks Stone! I took a lot of lessons from the Army but attention to detail is probably my favorite, and most used. You can learn a whole lot just from a small detail.

Now if I could just get my kids to learn it 😂
Hah! Kids can make one think! How old are yours!? Mine are 33 and 36. Both women.

Congrats on your 350g harvest, Stone. Sorry I missed the end of your grow. Have you grown Cherries DubeLee before? If yes, how did that harvest compare with this one?

Also, congrats on the seeds!

Hah! Kids can make one think! How old are yours!? Mine are 33 and 36. Both women

I’ve got 2 sons.. 8 and 12, they’ll be 9 and 13 this summer. It can be a.. …challenge lol. Especially since I’m trying to raise strong men that are open minded, empathetic, and self aware. The kind of men that I would look up to is the goal.

Congrats on your 350g harvest, Stone. Sorry I missed the end of your grow. Have you grown Cherries DubeLee before? If yes, how did that harvest compare with this one?

Also, congrats on the seeds!
Hi HashGirl, this is it's debut grow. A cross of Wedding Cake mom and Chunky Cherry Thai pollen I had.
I’ve got 2 sons.. 8 and 12, they’ll be 9 and 13 this summer. It can be a.. …challenge lol. Especially since I’m trying to raise strong men that are open minded, empathetic, and self aware. The kind of men that I would look up to is the goal.
Sounds like you already did the work! Before you know it you'll be looking back wondering, how that went by so fast to your respected lads.

Good Luck Keffka my boy is 24 and been in more trouble than I have a 65 , I don't know man ...... not going there :peace:

We do the best we can with what we’ve got but eventually we can’t hold their hand any more. It’s hard to watch it happen but as a former troublemaker myself, sometimes we’ve gotta learn our own lessons. I know they said the stove was hot but I had to find out for myself.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONFUSED? UPDATE

Well if you know me you know I'm not unfamiliar with confusion for things like time and dates. I have a funny!

Last week I was cleaning up things and I put out a friendly question to @VIVOSUN regarding a prize that hadn't come. Here's what happened.

A package came with a beautiful AeroWave A6 clip-on fan in it! I'd been shopping for a fan that would swing back and forth and I was torn over which one I wanted. This went on for some time. I thought I probably bought it. Maybe. Then I couldn't find proof of purchase so I PM'd @Bill284 to see if he for some unknown reason had any idea since he's an ambassador of ours to Vivo. He didn't know. Stoner(me) says huh? So I put off thinking about it.
Some time later.
I sent Vivo a note wondering if everything was ok having almost 2 months past since a monthly contest win and expecting a heat mat and controller from them. They replied with Oh, we sent you an Aerowave A6 Clip On Fan, did you get it? There was confusion over the prise and the fan was it. Mystery solved and I absolutely love this fan! It helped keep my Cherries DubeLee just right for the last half of flower!
Thank you @VIVOSUN , sweet fan!
Another good day to laugh! Enjoy yours!

Well if you know me you know I'm not unaware of confusion for things like time and dates. I have a funny!

Last week I was cleaning up things and I put out a friendly question to @VIVOSUN regarding a prize that hadn't come. Here's what happened.

A package came with a beautiful AeroWave A6 clip-on fan in it! I had been shopping for a fan that would swing back and forth and I was torn over which one I wanted. This went on for some time. I thought I probably bought it. Then I couldn't find proof of purchase so I PM'd @Bill284 to see if he for some unknown reason had any idea since he's an ambassador of ours. He didn't know. Stoner says huh? So I put off thinking about it.

I sent Vivo a note wondering if everything was ok having almost 2 months past since a monthly contest win and expecting a heat mat and controller from them. They replied with Oh, we sent you a Aerowave A6 Clip On Fan, did you get it? There was confusion over the prise and the fan was it. Mystery solved and I absolutely love this fan!

I think that's part of the challenge to me. Part of why I enjoy getting stoned, is it's a challenge to live in a straight world as a stoner! Cunfusion happens often (at least in my world) so I always try to find the truth (just like you did) if I have a concern. But, usually if it goes more than 3-4 days, it's gone! At least, you solved it! My favorite part. Happy Smokin'

Well if you know me you know I'm not unfamiliar with confusion for things like time and dates. I have a funny!

A package came with a beautiful AeroWave A6 clip-on fan in it! I'd been shopping for a fan that would swing back and forth and I was torn over which one I wanted. This went on for some time. I thought I probably bought it. Maybe. Then I couldn't find proof of purchase so I PM'd @Bill284 to see if he for some unknown reason had any idea since he's an ambassador of ours to Vivo. He didn't know. Stoner(me) says huh? So I put off thinking about it.
Some time later.
I sent Vivo a note wondering if everything was ok having almost 2 months past since a monthly contest win and expecting a heat mat and controller from them. They replied with Oh, we sent you an Aerowave A6 Clip On Fan, did you get it? There was confusion over the prise and the fan was it. Mystery solved and I absolutely love this fan! It helped keep my Cherries DubeLee just right for the last half of flower!
Thank you @VIVOSUN , sweet fan!
Another good day to laugh! Enjoy yours!
:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::woohoo::thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Good Luck Keffka my boy is 24 and been in more trouble than I have a 65 , I don't know man ...... not going there :peace:
Just putting this out there but yours truly has been in n out of trouble since my early teens till sometime in my 30s. I had a lot of lessons to learn and many times the hard way. But it really is true that what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger n wiser. I learned a lot of lessons that I carry with me today. CL🍀

I think that's part of the challenge to me. Part of why I enjoy getting stoned, is it's a challenge to live in a straight world as a stoner! Cunfusion happens often (at least in my world) so I always try to find the truth (just like you did) if I have a concern. But, usually if it goes more than 3-4 days, it's gone! At least, you solved it! My favorite part. Happy Smokin'
That's it!
DAMN stone that 1 plant weighed more than my entire 1st run! 😱
Congrats Bro!
Hi Bootz! She was a nice heavy plant! My first run was way less than yours I bet! You'll get there!
:passitleft: heyyy @ the Otters
:passitleft:Aaaaaah!

I guess i will tell him , Hey stoner you post that twice But its ok i didnt have to read it the second time ( i could still remember it ) :smokin: :hug::yahoo:
Hey Smokes, that happens all the time. I post, it disappears from being posted after I work on something and when I come back I see only the unposted note ready to go. I usually catch it and remove it when I see double posts. It's a software glitch backed up with stoner ingenuity :hookah: . Thanks for noticing and saying so!

Back
Top Bottom