Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

That happens to me sometimes, but the new post is still there waiting. Just go back a page in the thread and then forward again and, presto! You can continue editing from where you left off.
Mine is the same as this but I just hit refresh and it comes back every time.

That happens to me sometimes, but the new post is still there waiting. Just go back a page in the thread and then forward again and, presto! You can continue editing from where you left off.
Hey Azi, I'll try that thanks!
Mine is the same as this but I just hit refresh and it comes back every time.
Hmmm, I wonder if the folks who watch the software know? Maybe I'll contact them at some point about it. Rob probably pays for a system that doesn't do that.

For me it happens most often when I leave a post I'm making to go to a saved Bookmark so I can add a link to some helpful info. Sometimes when I come back to where I started, that post has seemingly lost some of what I started with. That's when I go back/forward and the post has regained what was seemingly lost.

That was pretty frustrating for me until I discovered the work around. Before that I lost some longer entries that were maddening to have to try to recreate.

For me it happens most often when I leave a post I'm making to go to a saved Bookmark so I can add a link to some helpful info. Sometimes when I come back to where I started, that post has seemingly lost some of what I started with. That's when I go back/forward and the post has regained what was seemingly lost.

That was pretty frustrating for me until I discovered the work around. Before that I lost some longer entries that were maddening to have to try to recreate.
I abandoned the first few before I figured that out too!

I don't have a journal so not as much happing from my end , but i know if you have a lot of likes going on through the thread then leave the page come back and there all gone :( But if you exit with start in a new window it don't actually leave so no prob. is kindy strange . :lot-o-toke: you know !
I do. I have to nail down exactly how it happens one day so I can relay it to the authorities. I can't right now. Sometimes it happens and other times not. Yep strange.

SMOKE REPORT AND FINISHING NOTES UPDATE

Hi all. testing 1, 2. Puff puff. Paaaassssss.

This one is a stroke of luck for a rookie pollen chucker! She's about cured now and has her taste edges rounded off already! I named it cherry on their genetic background and got lucky. There's a light cherry flavor to her, along with what I remember her Thai roots gave which is a funky body odor that isn't unpleasant. It's earthy as @Bode my second opinion said.

It makes my head high on first toke behind my eyeballs mostly and builds its strength for 15 minutes, then to my body. I do get up and around so not locked in. All while a nice giddiness waves over me. Fun and games is part of this one or can be, however late night will tuck me in for good. I'd say mostly indica if we were think that way. Buds are solid and crusty with trichomes! David could put an eye out with one!

Growing in a SIP was fun and I look forward to the next ones asap! It's different, I get to run with this LOS soil and I like that a lot! Covering the top with plastic was not my idea of a good time to begin with and I did it for the sake of following directions. It was the right thing to do and I'm repeating that. Second verse same as the first!

So that wraps this one. I appreciate everyone's participation especially, and also you who read and move on leaving a like. I teach as much as my little head allows in my journals hoping new folks get some information to think on. I'm learning that way every day too. I hope not to bore as I do so.

Thank you to @Dope-Seeds and Black Skull for the Wedding Cake plant I used for this cross and to @VIVOSUN for that awesome A6 Aerowave fan that swings back and forth so well and clips and stays on my poles!

I invite you to my summer grow happening now! Another one of these in the grand out of doors in ground and an African sativa called IKLWA from TableMountain. Come over and help create some fun!

Thanks for the report , Sounds Good > let me mosey over to the new grow and get a seat 💺
Awesome!
puff puff pass
Who's David?
It's an old story. You've heard it I bet. An evil giant named Goliath needed killing and handsome young David had nothing but a slingshot and a stone. Hit him in the eye and killed him! David and Goliath.
Don't bogart that joint my friend, pass it along! 🎶

Awesome!

It's an old story. You've heard it I bet. An evil giant named Goliath needed killing and handsome young David had nothing but a slingshot and a stone. Hit him in the eye and killed him! David and Goliath.
Don't bogart that joint my friend, pass it along! 🎶
I wasn't aware of the detail about the eye. I saw Michelangelo's David in Firenze and that was something very special. Now I understand the stone (took me a while lol) :smokin:

I wasn't aware of the detail about the eye. I saw Michelangelo's David in Firenze and that was something very special. Now I understand the stone (took me a while lol) :smokin:
I think that's our man Carmen. I hear it's quite a sight! I got it from tv as a kid so take it with a grain of salt. I see it's a bible story so the google says. It was a popular story of the downtrodden coming up, with some thought and guts even a little guy can kill an evil giant! That's what I gleaned from it anyway. I always liked it.

I think that's our man Carmen. I hear it's quite a sight! I got it from tv as a kid so take it with a grain of salt. I see it's a bible story so the google says. It was a popular story of the downtrodden coming up, with some thought and guts even a little guy can kill an evil giant! That's what I gleaned from it anyway. I always liked it.
Thank you for forgiving me for butchering your analogy. It's an excellent one and I am a dumbass sometimes :bigblush:

Terrific smoke report Otter and congrats on the new bean drop! Crazy fluorescent yellow on the ones from SA. :hmmmm:

Does that ziploc say they were collected in 1947, or is that how many came off the plant? That would take some dedication, but maybe they were going by A Day In The Life where they had to count them all.
David could put an eye out with one!
Who's David?
I was going with David Letterman since that's the first David that comes to mind for everything!
An evil giant named Goliath needed killing and handsome young David had nothing but a slingshot and a stone. Hit him in the eye and killed him!
Oh gotcha! I thought it was in the middle of his forehead but it's not like we've got the skull handy to go all CSI on. :)
I invite you to my summer grow happening now!
On my way... 🏃‍♂️

Thank you for forgiving me for butchering your analogy. It's an excellent one and I am a dumbass sometimes :bigblush:
That's good conversation in my house Carmen! We pick things up along the way. I was happy to think of it!
Does that ziploc say they were collected in 1947, or is that how many came off the plant?
That's when they were first collected.
but maybe they were going by A Day In The Life where they had to count them all.
WOW! My wife and I just shared combusted a few hits of the new one and I got wrecked Zooted and listened to it. After all the plays I've given it over time I finally understand it now. It's in the title! What a masterpiece! Or what a slow listener. You pick. Hehe I didn't get that it starts in a dream. 🧠⚡
Oh gotcha! I thought it was in the middle of his forehead but it's not like we've got the skull handy to go all CSI on. :)
That's the one!

Congrats on a successful grow, Stone! As always, it was a pleasure to follow.

I'll head over to your new journal now.

A very belated congratulations on your Cherries-dubelee! Such a beautiful plant, and a very successful SIP grow! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom