Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

Highya Krissi,

Your babies look gorgeous! You haven't lost your touch! Very nice! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Your babies look gorgeous! You haven't lost your touch! Very nice! Happy Smokin'
Thank you so very much Bode! This grow more than any other, I just have a good feeling about. Could me the mugwort cleanse I did to the house but who knows! Happy to be here again and able to share happy grows with you!

Hi guys and gals! Happy weekend!

Chi-Chi sends her green love to all and all of her good growing juju!!

Increased PPFD to 415 for her today and 450 for the others a little older than her. Works out perfectly the way everyone is set up under the @Mars Hydro FC4800!

Great coloring on her but all my girls, with their @Prescription Blend feed and she clearly enjoyed her soil amendments upon transfer to the 3 gl just like the rest did!

Have a fantastic grow weekend!

20220528_110328.jpg

20220528_110322.jpg

20220528_110317.jpg

20220528_110313.jpg

20220528_110306.jpg

Running around today so just dropping a pic of my little lady before that happens.

20220529_103516.jpg

I did go ahead and add in my oscillating fan to the girls tent this morning as her photo sisters are getting pretty big.

Chi-Chi got a 1/2 solo cup of week 1/2 veg around her base, allowing it to spread 2 inches off of her stem on all sides to encourage her roots to stretch out a little.

Enjoy your Sunday friends, be back tomorrow with a more in depth journal entry for our growing Chi-Chi

My Gelato auto showed me itsy bitsy signs of a pH issue. I mentioned that I found it initially with a mark on my Big Bull photoperiod on another journal, which led me to test and make up new feeds.

Adding silica generally rises pH, a pH that is already high in my tap water. I've always used the same recipe for its implementation with past grows however now, mine was TOO LOW rather than too high which I previously had seen in the past.

Not sure why the change occurred with my tap water but I didn't add any pH down to the new mixes and it was spot on @ 6.87. Moving forward, check the mixes EVERY FILL. Lord knows what they put in my tap water here in NJ with all these cancer clusters....

But here is our Chi-Chi with one of her and her sisters from other misters, and I went ahead and pointed out her imperfections for you. I am very happy with her rate of growth and sturdiness with the addition of the Silica feed amendment

Also a pic of the pH pen that I value more than any other I've had. $12.99 on Amazon, FYI

Have a great Monday (holiday for some)!

20220530_092155.jpg

20220530_092147.jpg

20220530_092202.jpg

20220530_092211.jpg

20220530_092247.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Well, I think they're all very vibrant and healthy looking! You have a critical eye to see the deficiencies and to know what it is at that pre-level, lol! Great job as always! Glad you got to sleep in! Coffee tastes better!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Well, I think they're all very vibrant and healthy looking! You have a critical eye to see the deficiencies and to know what it is at that pre-level, lol! Great job as always! Glad you got to sleep in! Coffee tastes better!! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode,

Thank you my friend. Their coloring is really making me quite refreshed with these grows.

Appreciate the support from you, always.

I see it all thank goodness for my plants. Snd for my sanity. No spread on her small pH issue overnight so I am confident with the re-make of jugs and pH corrected feeds they all had yesterday, all will be right moving forward, especially of course our loving
Chi-Chi @ DAY 16

One photo will carry over into all 3 journals (the group shot, naturally)

Enjoy your Tuesday

20220531_143130.jpg

20220531_143720.jpg

20220531_103129.jpg

Hi krissi hope your having a great day..... Wow the ladies hit a point last week where they all said "watch this I'ma grow big" each update is noticable growth....they're loving Mama's treatment. Keep up the great work.

Hi krissi hope your having a great day..... Wow the ladies hit a point last week where they all said "watch this I'ma grow big" each update is noticable growth....they're loving Mama's treatment. Keep up the great work.
Hey there my growmie. Shitty end to the long weekend been a stressful morning but seeing them looking like this when I checked in just brightened my day. Then seeing a happy comment from Happy helped, also. Thanks so much bud, love the positive juju you send off

Hey there my growmie. Shitty end to the long weekend been a stressful morning but seeing them looking like this when I checked in just brightened my day. Then seeing a happy comment from Happy helped, also. Thanks so much bud, love the positive juju you send off
No problem Im glad I could at least help with a smile... And no worries on the stressors....they can't be there forever ;)

No problem Im glad I could at least help with a smile... And no worries on the stressors....they can't be there forever ;)
No you know what's funny. I talk about my satanic mother but since she came back around (oh and I did a mugwort cleanse on the house to get rid of bad energies-not a witch just an herbal aficionado, my mother was actually the one to call me and talk to me for 3 hours this morning trying to calm me down. It's the first time I've seen any love from her like that in I can't even remember. There is a certain balance life has, with the good comes the bad but both in unison and in proper proportion. Whatever it is above us will never give us more than we can handle and if we look hard enough, we will find the reason why we had to go through the bad to get the good

Highya Krissi,

Interesting conversation! I try to stay positive all the time. Find the good in something. It's very pleasing when good things happen! When they don't my phrase is "this too shall pass". I hope all good things will happen to you so you can enjoy life more!!

Love your ladies! They look like they're enjoying life! Very nice. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Interesting conversation! I try to stay positive all the time. Find the good in something. It's very pleasing when good things happen! When they don't my phrase is "this too shall pass".
My mantra is similar at "there are people in far much more unfortunate circumstances". Perspective is huge for me
I hope all good things will happen to you so you can enjoy life more!!
Bode, I saw a shooting star last night and had a similar wish
Love your ladies! They look like they're enjoying life! Very nice. Happy Smokin'
Thank you! I'm loving their life. So proud to be their Mama Earth

Hey '82! Looking lovely in there. Just keep your chin up so life can keep punching you along the way. We got this Amiga!
:passitleft:
Like when I worked, I lost myself and my worries in it. I'm doing the same with these plants, Baked. Thanks for the love, always

Hi friends!

So Chi-Chi had a lot of new growth under her thick old big leaves so I just gave her a little tuck under, so no worries-she is not drooping!

For those that know me, know I don't use LST on my girls. Later on I HST to get the form I want to see and then use some defol if necessary, generally on photos rather than autos, at least obviously not as much is necessary with an auto.

Other than that, may or may be water day tomorrow could be the next, we shall see what the soil says in the morning.

May be switching her to week 3/4 veg @Prescription Blend because she is an auto and is clearly looking thick enough to handle the bump...I want to have at least 1 week 3/4 feed in before I see her sex revealed (even though we already know)

That's all for today! Happy growing!

20220601_150709.jpg

20220601_150725.jpg

20220601_150735.jpg

20220601_150748.jpg

20220601_150755.jpg

My love affair with Chi-Chi continues.

I moved the pots around some in the tent but she is generally sitting around where she was initially.

PPFD was increased to about 500-515 across the board, right at about 100% on the @Mars Hydro FC4800 2 days ago and all seem to enjoy it just fine.

I see a little of her in my Gelato-K when I reference my two other photos against her and see no similarities there.

Moving right along....I've decided definitely week 3/4 feed tomorrow cause she is getting a little lighter than I'd like

Happy grow day all.

20220602_103847.jpg

20220602_103932.jpg

20220602_103950.jpg

20220602_103859.jpg

20220602_103852.jpg

20220602_104036.jpg

Chi-Chi was fed with 4 of the 5 in the tent.

She is such a fat plant because of those fat leaves. I don't like to defol this early so those things are staying there and soaking in that light and will photosynthesize until I need to open her up some more.

Excited to see how she responds tomorrow after a nice feed and another day under the FC4800 sun.

1 group shot will be seen in 3/4 journals again, so don't be surprised lol

Smoke well today friends!

20220603_101444.jpg

20220603_101455.jpg

20220603_100429.jpg

This chunky girl is loving life with her friends in the 4 x 4.

The @Mars Hydro sun paired with those @Prescription Blend nutrients and of course some great @Weed Seeds Express genetics are surely piling up to be a remarkable combination, yet again, for my little green ladies.

Chi-Chi has such a wonderful stature about her. If a plant could ooze confidence, she does.

She's in here along with her tent friends in some pics today. No environmental notables but I will say I'm running the tents a little cooler than I normally have in the day, I like them not to be above 80 so we hang most of the day around 79 and they seem to thrive off it. Also, humidity is usually lower now but they all seem to love a 62-67% fluctuation, generally sitting around 64/65.

Salute!

20220604_101355.jpg

20220604_101157.jpg

20220604_101229.jpg

Chi-Chi is just dropping by with a quick couple of pics. She's still at the bottom right of the group pic.

She's resting today as it is Sunday. She a Holy gal.

Be back with interesting stuff I may find Monday. We are doing a family day today as soon as TK1 gets up so sorry in advance for any journal I don't respond to today!

Much grow love all

20220605_090204~2.jpg

20220605_090016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom