Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

Ladies are looking great Krissi. Happy belated birthday too.:party:
Aww thank you, 40 years down the drain...crazy! You know the girls made that day a little easier to manage :rofl: :passitleft:

Aww thank you, 40 years down the drain...crazy! You know the girls made that day a little easier to manage :rofl: :passitleft:
I've got that one creeping up on me now. Well if you don't feel 40 it's all good. Just another year of learning gone by. Hope you managed to enjoy the day as much as possible.

I've got that one creeping up on me now. Well if you don't feel 40 it's all good. Just another year of learning gone by. Hope you managed to enjoy the day as much as possible.
Well I had covid for my birthday then TK ruined my postponed "surprise now not a surprise party" that my parents threw. Buuuut I did get a nice visit and watched Netflix with my friend on the big day even with covid. And no, don't feel it at all except in my arthritis which can kick my ass some days in my hands

Do you make topicals for your arthritis?
I have yet to, it is on my to-do list. I'm about to test out some CBD roll on arthritis oil c/o one of our many sponsors and I'm hoping that will alleviate some of my pains until I can get some of my own oil made!

Chi-Chi is a site for sore eyes this morning. Having a bad day, grow a @Weed Seeds Express Gelato auto and make leave your worries behind!

It appears like I'm 3 weeks out from harvest, putting her at around 90 days seed to harvest; meaning in 2 weeks or so she will drought. Finishing up strong as the sugar is starting to cover her aromatic nugs in trichome goodness!

This will be her last week on @Prescription Blend 3/4 flower feed before she transitions to Long Term Flower.

One picture of her and our other auto in this tent, Pepe. Just wanted to show all the ways our plants are individually beautiful.

Enjoy your Sunday wherever you are and however you spend it!

20220717_091719.jpg

20220717_091548.jpg

20220717_091509.jpg

20220717_091457.jpg

20220717_091448.jpg

20220717_091434.jpg

20220717_091418.jpg

Looks good Krissi so droughting creates more sugars? I saw a post last night where the guy put ice on his plant
Ice? Hmm. Why?

Well she has yet to drought but absolutely. Droughting during a specific time period increases cannabinoids, terpene profiles, trichome production, elevates THC and CBD levels amongst many other positive effects to your final harvest!

Ice? Hmm. Why?

Well she has yet to drought but absolutely. Droughting during a specific time period increases cannabinoids, terpene profiles, trichome production, elevates THC and CBD levels amongst many other positive effects to your final harvest!
Think the cold shock along with 48 hours of darkness sends the terpene production into overdrive idk if I’d try it personally but looked cool hehe no pun intended.

I’ll have to try it when Grand Daddy finish’s hopefully she won’t have mold as well come on little dehumidifier you can do it lmao

Think the cold shock along with 48 hours of darkness sends the terpene production into overdrive idk if I’d try it personally but looked cool hehe no pun intended.

Interesting. So how does the ice work? Like I'm just trying to conceptualize the act of icing a plant. Does it happen while they are in the dark? Do you ice them the whole time they are in the dark? How much ice?
I’ll have to try it when Grand Daddy finish’s hopefully she won’t have mold as well come on little dehumidifier you can do it lmao
Oh no, don't tell me you have a small dehumidifier? They just don't have enough power for our intentions I feel. Maybe since you only have the 1 it will be enough?

Interesting. So how does the ice work? Like I'm just trying to conceptualize the act of icing a plant. Does it happen while they are in the dark? Do you ice them the whole time they are in the dark? How much ice?

Oh no, don't tell me you have a small dehumidifier? They just don't have enough power for our intentions I feel. Maybe since you only have the 1 it will be enough?
Not sure I’ll see if I can find the post and I’ll send it to you. Yeah it’s a pretty small one I did look up them for 4x4s specifically but I don’t think it’ll do much. Also $60 for that little thing after a Amazon coupon is insane why do they cost so much >.<

Highya Krissi,

Chi-Chi is as gorgeous as Pepe is, only different! She has thick bushey buds, and much trichomes! She's looking good!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Chi-Chi is as gorgeous as Pepe is, only different! She has thick bushey buds, and much trichomes! She's looking good!! Happy Smokin'
I really love Chi-Chi. Size means nothing to me when it comes to an adoration for my plant. I totally agree with you, they are all just different is all!! Happy you noticed those trichomes stacking now on her, she glistens so much with her little teeny leaves, it's all sparkly buds when I see her!!

Thank you so much for your kind words!!

Not sure I’ll see if I can find the post and I’ll send it to you. Yeah it’s a pretty small one I did look up them for 4x4s specifically but I don’t think it’ll do much. Also $60 for that little thing after a Amazon coupon is insane why do they cost so much >.<
Everything costs more than it should 12!! Sorry I missed this earlier!

Chi-Chi Ka Boom on Day 62 above ground is just so pretty! I hate to sound so girly but man, she is just coming in so lovely!

Purple and pink are dominant colors coming through her pistils now and combined with those bright orange hairs trekking through them, she's a looker!

Her nugs are super dense and the smell on your fingers-that GSC/Sherbert combination is as scrumptious as a damn ice cream cone!

Today should be a dry day which works out as my BJW starts her drought today-I love when I have a day, even if it is just singular, that none of the girls need any work done-including feeds.

Her auto tented sister Pepe got bamboo propped last night so I'm just trying not to poke Chiich's eye out (would probably help if I knew where that was)

Happy Monday!

20220718_070800.jpg

20220718_070337.jpg

20220718_070248.jpg

20220718_070203.jpg

20220718_070033.jpg

20220718_070013.jpg

20220717_232302.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Pretty impressive looking! All of it! Chi-chi and Pepe all adorned with top shelf buds. Just crazy looking colas!! And those smells you described, your tent is the place to be! I can't imagine any better. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Pretty impressive looking! All of it! Chi-chi and Pepe all adorned with top shelf buds. Just crazy looking colas!! And those smells you described, your tent is the place to be! I can't imagine any better. Happy Smokin'
Hiiii Bode!

I want to move into my tent, I'd sleep there if there was room! Especially after last night, baby woke up with a stomach bug that was going around the people at the retirement party Sunday. Needless to say, my bed was adorned not with top shelf buds overnight, rather the remnants of dinner! I'm far happier smelling the tent and looking at buds than I am smelling the aftermath of a sick child and looking at undigested food. :rolleyes:

Anyway! Thanks for your support as always Bode, the girls really thrive off of the love from our friends!

Chi-Chi today is a happy girl! Seems as if the sugar elves came by again last night and dropped off some more sparkles. She's getting a nice coating on these super dense buds and it won't be long now before she too, turns to drought like her sister Eva.

The entire tent got fed nutrients last night when lights came on, our girl on her last 3/4 feed. She will move to Long Term Flower next week. Loving giving these girls life!

Happy grow Tuesday!

20220718_231329.jpg

20220718_225914.jpg

20220718_225901.jpg

20220718_225812.jpg

20220718_225804.jpg

20220718_225714.jpg

20220718_225653.jpg

20220718_225645.jpg

20220718_225640.jpg

20220718_231551.jpg

Hiiii Bode!

I want to move into my tent, I'd sleep there if there was room! Especially after last night, baby woke up with a stomach bug that was going around the people at the retirement party Sunday. Needless to say, my bed was adorned not with top shelf buds overnight, rather the remnants of dinner! I'm far happier smelling the tent and looking at buds than I am smelling the aftermath of a sick child and looking at undigested food. :rolleyes:

Anyway! Thanks for your support as always Bode, the girls really thrive off of the love from our friends!

Chi-Chi today is a happy girl! Seems as if the sugar elves came by again last night and dropped off some more sparkles. She's getting a nice coating on these super dense buds and it won't be long now before she too, turns to drought like her sister Eva.

The entire tent got fed nutrients last night when lights came on, our girl on her last 3/4 feed. She will move to Long Term Flower next week. Loving giving these girls life!

Happy grow Tuesday!

20220718_231329.jpg

20220718_225914.jpg

20220718_225901.jpg

20220718_225812.jpg

20220718_225804.jpg

20220718_225714.jpg

20220718_225653.jpg

20220718_225645.jpg

20220718_225640.jpg

20220718_231551.jpg
Sorry to hear that, Dante had a bit of a bug last week I think it was never fun :( hopefully your little one feels better also your garden is fire keep up the great work

Sorry to hear that, Dante had a bit of a bug last week I think it was never fun :( hopefully your little one feels better
He is better today, doesn't seem to have anything lingering he is quieter today so i know he is recovering in his own way. Thank you for the baby love, it is the worst when they are sick! Glad Dante is better also!
also your garden is fire keep up the great work
Aww...much appreciated. Credit goes to the girls, I just make sure they don't stay out too late at night and party too hard

He ia better today, doesnt seem to have anything lingering he is quieter today so i know he is recovering in his own way. Thank you for the baby love, it is the worst when they are sick! Glad Dante is better also!

Aww...much appreciated. Credit goes to the girls, I just make sure they don't stay out top late at night and party too hard
Gotta keep them under control haha good to hear they seem to get over stuff quickly wish it still worked the same for us haha

Gotta keep them under control haha good to hear they seem to get over stuff quickly wish it still worked the same for us haha
Hey at least it wasn't Covid!!!!

Back
Top Bottom