Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

Veg box update:

I’ve got 4 baby plants and a clone from one of the Titan OGs. I had 2 clones but one was getting too big for the box and I had 2 of the same plant so i chopped it up. There was also a bag seed that had over grown the one gallon pot it was in so I moved it to the flower tent. I’m going to take a clone or two of it in like a week probably should do it today or tomorrow but feeling a little lazy since the move.

The babies growing in the veg box now are 2 Stankberrys, 1 Epoxy OG x Huckleberry Soda, 1 Bagseed. I’m praying for all females but I know that doesn’t happen much. The stankberry both are the strongest growers both have roots on the bottom of the clear cups. The others are barely touching the super soil I put at the bottom but they look like they will fill it up in a few days.

Looks like you are off to a great start Chief! Watch out for the growth rate on the Stankberry. They can grow incredibly fast compared to other strains so watch your vertical height with them. I have one trying to grow out of my veg tent.

Looks like you are off to a great start Chief! Watch out for the growth rate on the Stankberry. They can grow incredibly fast compared to other strains so watch your vertical height with them. I have one trying to grow out of my veg tent.

Thanks for the heads up when I looked last night both of the stankberrys and pasted the other 2. Can’t wait til I can sex them.

Veg Box Update:
So it looks like I have 2 Stankberry females and an Annunaki Tester female. I threw the Bagseed out didn’t like the way it was growing. The Stankberrys are a lot bigger the the other one. I’m going definitely have to watch my height for sure. Everything is begging to be up potted so I’ll be putting them into one gallon pots today and probably topping them also. The under growth on Stankberry#1 already looks really good the other is just barely behind.

I know I haven’t shown the flowering girls been a little disappointed since I smashed the big one moving. But I’ll get some pics later tonight when the lights come on. I should also be able to paint my veg box soon so hopefully it will look nicer in there soon.

Hey Chief, great news about the ladies!! Right on! Time for a show now! What sort of training are you going to do on them?

You will definitely need to watch your height on the Stankberry girls, they are crazy stretchers with extremely vigorous growth rates even in veg. :popcorn::high-five::passitleft:

Hey Chief, great news about the ladies!! Right on! Time for a show now! What sort of training are you going to do on them?

You will definitely need to watch your height on the Stankberry girls, they are crazy stretchers with extremely vigorous growth rates even in veg. :popcorn::high-five::passitleft:

Thanks Van! I’m really not sure what type of training I’m going to do just yet. I think I may just top them and just tie them down. The girls in flower have about 2 weeks. So I think I’ll give them a couple weeks in the 1 gallon and up pot to #3s or #5s. It will most likely be #3s because the 5s might get to big.

Flower tent update:

So it’s been a while since I’ve shown the flowering girls. Titan OG#1 is the one that got smashed during the move. I’m not sure if that affected the potency or frostiness but I’m sure it did. It’s pretty tall and is still forming buds but they just aren’t as nice as Titan OG#2. I should of taken some clones of Titan OG#2 but I don’t see myself revegging so this is prob the last time I’ll run this strain.

I have a Bagseed that I threw into the flower tent because it smelled really good in veg and grew nicely. I recently took clones just incase it turns out to be a keeper.

Hey Chief! Looking very tasty! :drool:

The Titan OG #2 has some leaf damage that might be indicating a need for more calcium. Do you have a way to provide additional (CalMag)?
:passitleft:

I figured I might need some Calmag since I used distilled water water only. But no I don’t have any I figured I’d just let it ride out since it should be done in like 12 days or so. Do you think it will spread to the buds or will it just kill my fans leaves?

Quick update I went and and chopped the Cookiehoe whole last night. It was at day 61. A few pics before the chop.

The new girls are already doing way better they have grown so much. But now I get to put the QB65 veg light in there. The roots are looking good I’m hooping to put them in 1 gallon pit until I can sex them. I’m also popping my auto as soon as my soil comes in.

Don at what age did the sex show? I just had to cull a male, and I'd sure like to know sooner next time.

Don at what age did the sex show? I just had to cull a male, and I'd sure like to know sooner next time.

Every strain is different I’m sure. I tend to notice preflowers 4-6 weeks into Veg. All of these showed 4-5 weeks from seed. And I definitely feel your pain I hate wasting soil and water on plants I’m not keeping.

Chief i may have another male! It's the TLC and attention i wasted on them that gets me. I hope the one last plant is a fem. :oops:

3 different bud site tops have little naners. Any chance they are chock full of hairs? :reading420magazine:
0127192159.jpg
0127192159a.jpg

Ya know Chief, I’m seeing a lot of upright white pistils on the TOG2. 12 days seems like it might be too soon.

Ya they will most likely go longer but that was the expected date. I’m in no hurry to chop them but I do want to smoke them already lol.

Chief i may have another male! It's the TLC and attention i wasted on them that gets me. I hope the one last plant is a fem. :oops:

3 different bud site tops have little naners. Any chance they are chock full of hairs? :reading420magazine:
0127192159.jpg
0127192159a.jpg
Looks like balls to me :(

Attachments

• 9B674B2B-9DBC-4BDE-844F-426C3C9120E4.jpeg
    9B674B2B-9DBC-4BDE-844F-426C3C9120E4.jpeg
    488.3 KB · Views: 18
Flower tent update:

So it’s been a while since I’ve shown the flowering girls. Titan OG#1 is the one that got smashed during the move. I’m not sure if that affected the potency or frostiness but I’m sure it did. It’s pretty tall and is still forming buds but they just aren’t as nice as Titan OG#2. I should of taken some clones of Titan OG#2 but I don’t see myself revegging so this is prob the last time I’ll run this strain.

I have a Bagseed that I threw into the flower tent because it smelled really good in veg and grew nicely. I recently took clones just incase it turns out to be a keeper.

Looking good man, nice job! What’s the current height at on Titan #1?

Back
Top Bottom