Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

Bagseed Update:

We are at 39 days and I swear each day she looks more and more like I should chop her but ima going to let it ride at least another week. The trichs look good but the are all cloudy with a few amber on the fans but not the buds.

I also went and pull the trigger on another driver so the Stankberrys can finish with lots of light. The other light I have is just HLG light I have in here but off brand. It still has 288 diodes but is square. I’ll get some pics when I get the driver and put it up. At the moment I’m trying to figure out how to mount them on some type of frame. Which may be a task since they have different widths.

Garden Update:

The Flower tent is moving along nicely. The Bagseed is probably getting chopped Sunday when I come back from a little weekend vacation. Really just depends on how it’s looking when I come back it’s still chunking up a little so ima let it ride. The Stankberrys are stretching you can tell by how they tower over the Bagseed I’m probably going to have to put something under it for a few days because I had to raise the lights.

The Veg box only has the annunaki: Huckleberry Soda x Epoxy OG and a couple of the Bagseed clones. I think I’m giving the clones to a friend and will start some more seeds just not sure which ones yet. Still too lazy to paint the box but I’ll get it done soon.

Don...dude....you are killing it! Those Stankberry girls look fantastic. Look like mini versions of mine. Can't wait to see them flower out. Looks like you got a more blueberry leaning pheno by the stem structure. The ATF leaning pheno is more spindly. You should get some great blueberry and possibly anise smells from yours. You are in for a treat my friend! I have one medium bud left in my stankberry jar and my girls are only on like day 23 so probably 45-50 days for mine to be ready. I have one ATF leaning pheno but not sure how long that one might take....probably at least another week or two longer. Its still my favorite early evening smoke out of everything I have tried. Cheers brother! :high-five:

Your grow looks really nice. The roots going out of bottom of the fabric pot is a normal thing in my garden until I stooped using drain pans and switched over to flood trays. The reason that happens is there is lack of air under the pot to air prune roots. If you ever end up with a root problem then just stick something 1/8 thick to gap the bottom of pot off of drain pan. I never had a problem but if you do there is the fix. I also have to give you the DIY respect on that scrog net. Being that I am a Scrog jedi lol Take care wish you the best.

My bad lol that last post was for your page #1. I have just got back on here after a couple year break from 420 mag and forgot to look at the page counts lol.
:passitleft:

Don...dude....you are killing it! Those Stankberry girls look fantastic. Look like mini versions of mine. Can't wait to see them flower out. Looks like you got a more blueberry leaning pheno by the stem structure. The ATF leaning pheno is more spindly. You should get some great blueberry and possibly anise smells from yours. You are in for a treat my friend! I have one medium bud left in my stankberry jar and my girls are only on like day 23 so probably 45-50 days for mine to be ready. I have one ATF leaning pheno but not sure how long that one might take....probably at least another week or two longer. Its still my favorite early evening smoke out of everything I have tried. Cheers brother! :high-five:

Thanks Van and I’d guess they are more blueberry leaning also but that’s only because they both smell like straight blueberries. The taller one has a sweet blueberry smell and the shorter one has a gas blueberry smell. I can’t wait til I have some blueberry nugs.

Thanks Van and I’d guess they are more blueberry leaning also but that’s only because they both smell like straight blueberries. The taller one has a sweet blueberry smell and the shorter one has a gas blueberry smell. I can’t wait til I have some blueberry nugs.
gas blueberry huh. That might be a third pheno then. Definitely want you to keep an eye on that one then. You will love the Blueberry leaning one.

Flower Update:

I took the Bagseed out of the tent and cut it and hung it to dry. Now the Stankberrys have more room to spread out. I was gone to Cali for a few days and man have they exploded even more. When I opened the tent Stankberry #1 was pretty much up against the carbon filter so I had to swap the places of the plants. Stankberry #2 looks to be purpling already. Things are getting pretty interesting the tent is going to be pretty full. My Meanwell should be coming in soon so I can get some more light in there. They look like they will need all the light they can get but I will be lollupoping the lowers.

Flower Update:

I took the Bagseed out of the tent and cut it and hung it to dry. Now the Stankberrys have more room to spread out. I was gone to Cali for a few days and man have they exploded even more. When I opened the tent Stankberry #1 was pretty much up against the carbon filter so I had to swap the places of the plants. Stankberry #2 looks to be purpling already. Things are getting pretty interesting the tent is going to be pretty full. My Meanwell should be coming in soon so I can get some more light in there. They look like they will need all the light they can get but I will be lollupoping the lowers.

Beautiful work brother!! Looking great..... :thumb::popcorn:

New lights look awesome man! So do the girls.....well done brother.

Thanks Stankberry #1 is looking like it’s going to be at the top of the tent lol. I thought I was prepared but I wasn’t. It still have like 10 inches so I think I’m good since we are about 25 days into flower but we will see.

Thanks I need to get a real camera and learn angles and lighting better for pictures but ya I really liked that one too.
I ended up grabbing a macro lens for my iPhone by Moment. You should check out some of their options, pretty cool stuff and high quality. In time I may grab the telephoto lens too.

Thanks Stankberry #1 is looking like it’s going to be at the top of the tent lol. I thought I was prepared but I wasn’t. It still have like 10 inches so I think I’m good since we are about 25 days into flower but we will see.
Yeah I thought I was prepared for the stretch the first time I grew it.....LOL....I wasn't. I thought I was ready for it the second and third time I grew it.....but I wasn't LOL.

Yeah I thought I was prepared for the stretch the first time I grew it.....LOL....I wasn't. I thought I was ready for it the second and third time I grew it.....but I wasn't LOL.
Have you ran it under heavy blue spectrum just out of curiosity? If so did that make any difference with the height? I had a bulk clone in veg in a cabinet a while back and something happened with the timer but essentially it flowered for a few weeks before I noticed under pure blue spectrum and I’ve never seen anything like it. Crazy, crazy condensed nodes. I wonder if you flip a plant to flower for 3 weeks under pure blue, and then switch to introduce red how that would/ could impact stretch and overall height. May try it soon.

Back
Top Bottom