Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

To keep the good vibes Up and the worm polulation low we are about to drop a Positive bomb in here....

The ATF seeds are in the Coco and after a small talk with mr and ms Stank I would like to introducé you to my ATF mr and ms Stank...

a71b4414da11eddf412dbedf3e1b20e7.jpg

d8c1492c49871bdd1c33cb36c721925d.jpg

7c37a0589d12670bb738fd97024a3980.jpg

For now they have #1 and #2 because these awesome reg seeds from mr stank himself to relief the back pain . since they are reg seeds we dont know What to get... If i get a male i should make a temporary mini box to get Some amazing pollen...

Anywho.... I am thrilled to announce mr and ms Stank into my garden. Let This be a good one...

Congrats buddy back pain strains my favourite .

I'll be right back! Those worms look familiar

WoW I am so happy we got pics these days... exactly the reason Why I post it is for People to see What type of worm This is... they were really alive and kissing their ass making aa round shape all the time... Maybe that helps?..

So I remember a member having these in their run off water...I know they were harmless bacteria or something. I sent a pic to him so I'll let you know what he says! Glad you popped the question and photo, you will likely get your answer.

WoW you just made my day by cooling my stress a little. Thank you for reaching out Newty! .. cant wait for the confirmation.

I had do keep my mind set at the Positive Things like the seeds and the oil I made... since I had a great succes sharing my Chocolate with my Two best buddy Yesterday, today I decided to make Some brownies.. I am Sure Newty would agree with me.. "If your mind is not at piece, bake your butt off.

The Chocolate was way to heavy btw.. I think 50-60 gram oil a bar is not the best balance.. it Did gave us a legendary evening as both of my friends Could not remember getting that stoned . biggest compliment ever If you ask me.

That neem oil has a strong smell btw, Maybe it Masks the mj hehe

And there we go... a great looking brownie plate .

Probably there Will be small pieces since the oil turned out crazy potent(Thanks again toasty). I believe 50 gram oil is alot for one plate of brownies to .

I better test one This evening to be Sure .

And there we go... a great looking brownie plate .

1d1d13ce9d7e377d627bd3f0774fb38d.jpg

975cfbd3d886ec30ce7d0cce21e6456c.jpg

0cd54055e6ba6fef1ae48b8d0922fb99.jpg

Probably there Will be small pieces since the oil turned out crazy potent(Thanks again toasty). I believe 50 gram oil is alot for one plate of brownies to .

I better test one This evening to be Sure .

I'll take a piece I guess lol

Yummmm those brownies look delish! Soooo my pal says your worms don't look like his worms...his are fatter, shorter and whitish grey .

Thanks on the brownies... and Damn on the Worms... I guess I need help after all..

H203 is hydrogen peroxide make sure it's says 3% on bottle I'll crap a picture of mine .

Buck stores sell it too if you have that around or Walmart . Lol

Hydrogaurd is another alternative also someone said their is another version you can try call z9 I've yet heard about this though.

Another thing you can do NS is look at the main ingredients in z7 and look for other products that have it in t or close to it?
Enzyme cleaner .
H2O3 is Hydrogen Trioxide bud. Hydrogen Peroxide is H2O2. Not quite sure about the difference except 1 Oxygen molecule. .

Back
Top Bottom