Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Hey thanks for the good vibes every one! the ladies are doing wonderful, 'cept The last time I gave 'em water (2 days ago) I gave them just plain water. Don't recall why I did that exactly. Any ways looking at them today They looked kind of, I dunno, out of it. Just kind of down. they have been getting nutes every watering and at the rate they are growing right now as well as with the change into flower I think they just really needed those nutes. My point being They weren't looking as good as they have been, They needed some water any ways. So I gave them a nice dinner this evening.

You know what Green I dont blame your dog. its not fair that cats have their nip and dogs get.. Nothing. dogs never get to have fun.. :laughtwo:

I give my doggies anything from doggie treats (not milkbones) they hate those. Generic beef jerky, peanut butter, fat and bones from steaks, turkey gizards, and chicken gizzards too. My kitty, she gets Tuna Juice, (get your mind outta the gutter) its the juice that comes out of tuna fish cans. She absolutely Laps it up. I think she thinks shes a dog though, she cuddles up with my shepherd, and grooms him and eats his dry dog food... Weird

Doggies get positive reinforcement too, I have a correction word that I use, and they duck down their heads and tails by using that command.

Keep up the awesome job you are doing. Remember in nature, there are times when the rain just doesn't cut it for them as well.Just keep track of water/nutes...

Hey brother man, what are you using to check your Ph and what Ph are you feeding with? Inquiring minds want to know...lol

umm I'll be honest. I haven't checked my PH once this grow.

WHAT?!

Yeah I know what your , but the reason for this is I don't have to. I have a PH test kit if I needed too but franky I don't. I am using only distilled water and I know that when I mix my nutes with distilled water it will PH at about 6.2. Which would be on the high side for a pure hydro setup but in the passive hydro setup it seems to be working like gold.

The ladies look much better this afternoon after getting their nutes last night. Not hat they looked awful or anything. Just looked sad, if you know what I mean.

I spoil my kitty as well GD. when i make tuna I leave a bit of meat in the can and let her enjoy it. If i'm eating beef, steak, ground, what ever, I will cook a small bit leaving it very rare and give it to her. she loves it! thank you fot the kind words as well.

umm I'll be honest. I haven't checked my PH once this grow.

WHAT?!

Yeah I know what your , but the reason for this is I don't have to. I have a PH test kit if I needed too but franky I don't. I am using only distilled water and I know that when I mix my nutes with distilled water it will PH at about 6.2. Which would be on the high side for a pure hydro setup but in the passive hydro setup it seems to be working like gold.

The ladies look much better this afternoon after getting their nutes last night. Not hat they looked awful or anything. Just looked sad, if you know what I mean.

I spoil my kitty as well GD. when i make tuna I leave a bit of meat in the can and let her enjoy it. If i'm eating beef, steak, ground, what ever, I will cook a small bit leaving it very rare and give it to her. she loves it! thank you fot the kind words as well.
i feel ya man, I have a bengal cat, and he has such a great personality, but he eats anything, like literally anything. Anytime we eat, he's always there just waiting for some. I always give him my leftover cereal milk, cheese, chicken, meats, veggies, he eats everything. I was cooking broccoli one day, and he took a huge cluster and ran off with it. all that was left was a pile of green dust haha. He absolutely LOVES pasta too. Any form of pasta, he wants it like its tuna.

The kushberries are looking nice. I have 3 in flower right now, I love how thick the hairs get. Yours look the same as mine when they started flowering. I'm 3 weeks in bloom as of today. They're doing really well.

I use distilled water too, so I never have to check my ph, it never has been a problem. If my plants show any signs of burn, I just give them plain water for a couple of days and then ease them back on the nutes. Works well for me.

i feel ya man, I have a bengal cat, and he has such a great personality, but he eats anything, like literally anything. Anytime we eat, he's always there just waiting for some. I always give him my leftover cereal milk, cheese, chicken, meats, veggies, he eats everything. I was cooking broccoli one day, and he took a huge cluster and ran off with it. all that was left was a pile of green dust haha. He absolutely LOVES pasta too. Any form of pasta, he wants it like its tuna.

:laughtwo: haha Yup thats my kitty!

Its not actually a kush berry, I didn't realize that was a real strain when I named it that. Its either a blue berry or some kush variant. the guy who game the seed had 5 seeds in a bag 3 were blue berry the other 2 we some kind of Kush. so I just called it kush berry. haha But looking at the plant its more inline of a sativa than a indica kush or even blueberry. so who knows.. you know how it is.

:laughtwo: haha Yup thats my kitty!

Its not actually a kush berry, I didn't realize that was a real strain when I named it that. Its either a blue berry or some kush variant. the guy who game the seed had 5 seeds in a bag 3 were blue berry the other 2 we some kind of Kush. so I just called it kush berry. haha But looking at the plant its more inline of a sativa than a indica kush or even blueberry. so who knows.. you know how it is.

yeah i dont know if mine is officially named that. there were only a few seeds in the bag and he said it was a cross of blueberry and some kush variant. Not sure the exact origin, so I just call it kushberry lol

I grew 4 small plants last round just to test them and it was some rock hard amazing smoke. I cant wait till they're done.

Yeah I would start them the same way you would for soil or any other hydro system. sprout the seeds and place in either rockwool or peat pellets (which is what I used) then start them in a dome and once you see roots them move to the perlite. I kept the pellets in tact when I transferred them.

yeah i dont know if mine is officially named that. there were only a few seeds in the bag and he said it was a cross of blueberry and some kush variant. Not sure the exact origin, so I just call it kushberry lol

I grew 4 small plants last round just to test them and it was some rock hard amazing smoke. I cant wait till they're done.

:rofl: thats too funny, sounds liek we might have gotten them from the same guy .hahaha

So your thinking of tring out the way of the hempy?

I say to you grass hopper the hempy style is quick to learn and easy to master but try to hard and you shall fail, try not enough and you shall fail. the equilibrium of hempy lies in the sloth of eagerness and the attention of non forgetfulness. Now here snatch this bud from my hand and smoke it, you shall become over come with stuff and what not... umm.. oooh tacos..

wait.. no.. yes. Hempy is awesome man. Aslong as you listen the plants and know their needs, its simple and rewarding. None of the troubles of soil and less of the expense of DWC or other active hydro systems.

Man. I'm pretty baked.. hang on..

LOL, I am going to the hardware store in town to get a few peat pellets as soon as Momma gets home.. I have a feminized seed UFO from the last time and I put it in a cup o' water last night... just a minute ago I saw a beautiful little tap root peeking out. I got some MG perlite since that's what I have should I flush it? I think the NPK is like 0.04-0.01-0.06 Thanks Mr. Miagee

I dont think you'll need to rinse it. Just keep it in mind once you get to the point where your adding nutes. Well wait, You'll want to rinse the perlite before you use it any ways cause its dity dusty stuff and you wont want to deal with that mess. I filled my buckets and ran a a few gallons of water through it before I planted in it and trust me you'll want to do the same. the water was cloudy and nasty, i ran water through it till it was clear. Also don't breath in the dust and can be harmful.

LOL, I am going to the hardware store in town to get a few peat pellets as soon as Momma gets home.. I have a feminized seed UFO from the last time and I put it in a cup o' water last night... just a minute ago I saw a beautiful little tap root peeking out. I got some MG perlite since that's what I have should I flush it? I think the NPK is like 0.04-0.01-0.06 Thanks Mr. Miagee

Germing a single seed is kind of scary. I've got that white rhino under soil now and she still hasn't popped. Sisco, have you ever read "Mysterious Island" by Jules Verne. He puts it in better words than I ever could. My favorite book of all time if you've never read it.

I think I'll try out hempy next run, Chrome. I veg under CFL and yours are way ahead of mine.

I dont think you'll need to rinse it. Just keep it in mind once you get to the point where your adding nutes. Well wait, You'll want to rinse the perlite before you use it any ways cause its dity dusty stuff and you wont want to deal with that mess. I filled my buckets and ran a a few gallons of water through it before I planted in it and trust me you'll want to do the same. the water was cloudy and nasty, i ran water through it till it was clear. Also don't breath in the dust and can be harmful.
OK I do remember the dust that this stuff can make as you dump it. I'll shower it with ph'd water @ 6.0. Thanks brotha!
Germing a single seed is kind of scary. I've got that white rhino under soil now and she still hasn't popped. Sisco, have you ever read "Mysterious Island" by Jules Verne. He puts it in better words than I ever could. My favorite book of all time if you've never read it.

I think I'll try out hempy next run, Chrome. I veg under CFL and yours are way ahead of mine.

I have to keep it simple for my first go. I hate to kill more Innocent beans than I have to. I also want to try cloning, so if all goes well I'll clone and keep the seeds till I have enough confidence to start a different strain. Oh, and most of these I think are Sativa, so they need to be outdoor.

I don't remember ever reading that book, but let me check it out :nomo:

Got some great news, not grow related but i picked up a job today!!! Yay! Nothing much to brag about, just a bench tech gig at a small repair shop. making half that of my last job. but screw it I'm sick of corporate BS any ways. every there is super fun to be around and i can do the work in my sleep. So I think I'm putting the breaks on my job hunt and I'll ride this one out for a while..

Back
Top Bottom