Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Oh man, Leo~If the trolls show up i blame you! I don't mind the sharing of information, I just dislike being lectured & talked down to~ thankfully our core group is all good vibes~ much love to you all...

Oh man, Leo~If the trolls show up i blame you! I don't mind the sharing of information, I just dislike being lectured & talked down to~ thankfully our core group is all good vibes~ much love to you all...
I think why they bother me so much is because we've been kinda spoiled with such a great core group, even the guys and gals who joined later on are awesome!

Well said. And as Leo mentioned, the group is growing, as are the good vibes. I don't know whether to laugh at trolls, or feel sorry for them. So I'll just ignore them :)

Wow snarly girls really filling in.camt wait to see them in a few weeks to see finished product looks so frosty I'm drooling.
Thanks Dark :thumb:
To be honest, I'm freaked out at how fast they are growing. But it's gonna be more than a few weeks, they are only 4 weeks today, no flowering time was provided, and one of them is mostly sativa. So I'm thinking maybe 5 or 6 more weeks for the indicas, maybe longer for the sativa? I could be wrong though, I check the trichs daily, and they will be the deciding factor

Hey agemon~ you didn't see what happened on the group thread? Go check that out~ I miss snarly already~

I saw, but I also know that this might hit his email and get him thinking.

"Is There Anybody Out There?" ~ Pink Floyd

Back
Top Bottom