Cloning

Sherrystruffles

420 Member
Help after I clipped my clones I immediately dipped them in a rooting gel then placed them right into a pot of soil I didn't know you shouldn't put then outside in the sun soon and the leaves all wilted is there anyway I can save them or do I have to start over.

I dont think that will work if im honest buddy, your best of using coco pellets or rockwool cubes to clone with.

They also need 70-80 humidity in a propagator or something thats clear that will allow light penetration.

Help after I clipped my clones I immediately dipped them in a rooting gel then placed them right into a pot of soil I didn't know you shouldn't put then outside in the sun soon and the leaves all wilted is there anyway I can save them or do I have to start over.
Newly cut clones do not like direct sunlight, as you discovered. Not sure they will recover....you will just need to see. Time will tell.

Cannabis is a very hearty plant...and will surprise you. Take a grocery bag (plastic bag from Chinamart or similar) blow it up and tie it around the plant and pot as a humidity dome..... that will help keep their humidity up until the stems can send out roots. Won't hurt....only thing you can do is waste some time.

All of this is my opinion.

I will try the bag method
Also, welcome to our little virtual village :welcome:

I hope you stick around and participate in the group. The people here tend to be very friendly and helpful. We like new members for we are spreading the word, and more people help change the future.

Read some journals, ask some questions, and soon you will fit in like most here.....

Hope to see you around.....:thumb:

Also, welcome to our little virtual village :welcome:

I hope you stick around and participate in the group. The people here tend to be very friendly and helpful. We like new members for we are spreading the word, and more people help change the future.

Read some journals, ask some questions, and soon you will fit in like most here.....

Hope to see you around.....:thumb:
Ok I was able to save 4 out of 5 I'm happy

Back
Top Bottom