Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

Did I read correctly that you were using a plant for hashish? :bravo:

Even if not, :bravo: on the lovely grow.

I like OC+ too :)

Hey there buddy! I look forward to see you later this year!! :high-five:
That is correct. I am using the last plant I focused on for hash. It is a royal haze and it just is not growing right. It has a lot of trichs and hairs. It also has been flowering for over 12 weeks and yet it still has no flowers. I checked the trichs yesterday and they are finally starting to get cloudy. It really is a royal pain in the ass but I think it will make great hash! :tokin:

OC is awesome stuff. It really makes soil gardening fun! :woohoo:

I tried watching and it said:
"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Hey there James. I do not understand why it is not viewable. I tried to make a few changes. Please try and watch again and let me know if it is viewable. It should be viewable to anyone that does not live in a internet sensored and restricted country. I do not understand.

Please let me know if it is viewable.

It should be working now.

Hey Buddy! That was great! Liked the Music too! Girls are looking good! :woohoo:

Nice CF!!!! I was dancing to that shiat tooo!

Thanks Buddy! I bet you were dancing!! That is what we do! Great to hear from you again! I missed you buddy! :high-five:
:Namaste:

Hey Buddy! That was great! Liked the Music too! Girls are looking good! :woohoo:

The girls are healthy as shiat!! LOL!! New word I just learned. That damn nephew of yours! :rofl:

Love the oc. Just add water. I am totally sold on this product for soil. Honestly haven't had this type of results since I left hydro. Every other watering I have been adding cal mag but that is about it.
:morenutes:

:surf:

I checked the Royal Haze again today. This is the strangest plant I have ever grown. The trichs on the outside of the plant are clear. When I put my scope to the center of the pistols. The trichs are all milky and amber. That was all I had to see. I chopped her on the spot. I should get plenty of hash out of this plant.:)

420_0059.JPG

This is the best this plant has ever looked!! LOL!!

Remember those really wide neck ties in the 70's....
:passitleft:

420_0099.JPG

Since I am making the whole plant hash. I decided to take all the wispy buds off the plant so it would dry faster. It really does smell good. I have to admit we did take a broken branch off this plant to get by the last few weeks. And my wife would rub the plant and catch the dead leaves to drum up smoke. I smoked dead leaves and I liked it!! They actually worked.

This plant appears to have matured then started regrowing again with all the little pistols. The buds never filled out so I thought The pistols appeared to be wanting to grow more and fill out. It has been in flower for 14 weeks!! The outside new leaf trichs are clear. But the deep inside of the plant is 80% amber trichs. All my other plants I have grown the trichs were amber on the outside and less amber on the inside. I could be wrong but that is what I believe.

One of my secrets is I like to have my cat rub its ass on my trim bowl. It gives the hash a more musky taste!!
Weigh Time...
420_001_2_.JPG

6.3 Ounces wet weight no stems....
420_004_2_.JPG

420_003_2_.JPG

CF, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but looks like you did the right thing. The appendages to me seemed like some sort of morph thing that only happened toward the end of the cycle, so I never paid much attention to them and just watched the main parts of the bud for ripeness. They never filled out properly so they got whacked with all the rest of the plants.

As for the oc+, I dont mean to be disrespectful or anything of the sort, but you guys should be using something with allot more phosphorus, more. Want to double or triple your bud size? Use a flower fertilizer with a middle # of at least 30. I.E.(peters now jacks, 10-30-20), I used to use 5-50-17, just flush the plant with only water the last one to two weeks of the cycle.

I dont know how this would work with the oc+ already in the soil though, as I only used add to water fertilizer. It was easy, just add one teaspoon to a milk jug of water and good to go. I dont want to reinvent the wheel for you guys that have a system going, but I think your buds could be at least twice as big. And remember I'm not criticizing, just trying to help.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask, sending you and your girls some :circle-of-love:,:peace: out.

Hmmmmmm, about the cat ass, I dont know. LOL

CF, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but looks like you did the right thing. The appendages to me seemed like some sort of morph thing that only happened toward the end of the cycle, so I never paid much attention to them and just watched the main parts of the bud for ripeness. They never filled out properly so they got whacked with all the rest of the plants.

As for the oc+, I dont mean to be disrespectful or anything of the sort, but you guys should be using something with allot more phosphorus, more. Want to double or triple your bud size? Use a flower fertilizer with a middle # of at least 30. I.E.(peters now jacks, 10-30-20), I used to use 5-50-17, just flush the plant with only water the last one to two weeks of the cycle.

I dont know how this would work with the oc+ already in the soil though, as I only used add to water fertilizer. It was easy, just add one teaspoon to a milk jug of water and good to go. I dont want to reinvent the wheel for you guys that have a system going, but I think your buds could be at least twice as big. And remember I'm not criticizing, just trying to help.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask, sending you and your girls some :circle-of-love:,:peace: out.

Hmmmmmm, about the cat ass, I dont know. LOL
[/QUOTE

Cat ass works great! Smoking some now!!:yummy:

I think you might be thinking that the mutation plant I just harvested with the wispy buds was grown with oc. It was grown with traditional nutes. I admit. I probably made a lot of mistakes with that plant. However, it sure made some great hash.

My plants have been flowering for less than 30 days. I am very happy with size of my buds now. I guess you will have to hang around to see how much weight I get out of the plants. I have my ties ready to hold up the tall heavy colas. That is what I am visualizing. Only time will tell. :high-five:

I love the OC+. It has 7.6% phosphorus. Tried other methods. This is best for me. The buds on my plants are as big as they were using traditional nutes with hydro. I do have bloom enhancers that I can use if I want to. However the bulk of the buds and the size of the plants I am not sure it is nessessary. All I have been adding is water and cal mag once in a while. That is it..
:morenutes:

I really do appreciate your input however. I just have to finnish this grow out as is. This is my very first grow using this product. After that, who knows, I might make a few adjustments. :Namaste:
:welcome:

:blunt:

Last night I made dry ice hash out of my Royal Haze. It is some killer shiat! One hit and you are flying! I am getting a presser today so I can make nice pellets. I will weight it then. I used the second to last bag to make the killer hash. And the third to last bag to make the cooking hash. I smoked some 3rd bag hash to test it. This is what I would call keif...right? It is good but much harsher than the finer mesh hash.

Anyways, The jar on the right is the good stuff and the jar on the left is the keif.
002963.JPG

Here are how the girls look like. I made like a thunderstorm and took a few picks!
They are loving their space much better now with the royal haze gone.

005800.JPG

The Moby Dick is starting to get some nice color in the buds. This is the stinkiest plant too!
004836.JPG

Ah! You can mail those pellets your going to make! Just Kidding! :love:

You have room full of colas.....they look great! :thumb:

This is the fullest this room has been since I started growing! I am really liking the Moby Dick. So far she is my favorite plant.

Two pellets to you Sir! One for you and Jo! Or 2 for you and a sprinkle for Jo!! LoL! :thanks:

This is the fullest this room has been since I started growing! I am really liking the Moby Dick. So far she is my favorite plant.

Two pellets to you Sir! One for you and Jo! Or 2 for you and a sprinkle for Jo!! LoL! :thanks:

I have a friend that loves when I grow Moby Dick. A an old member of 420 talked me in to trying it. I'm sure glad he did. I think I've grown it three times, but one was ripper off.

Jo who? :surf:

I Made 4 pellets of good real hash and the keif I just let sit there as powder because if will be used for food anyways. All I have is a 1 gram scale. All I know is this that I have about 6 grams left of high quality hash. This hash is like all other good hash I have made. Irresistable. I don't even want to smoke regular weed when I have hash. This stuff gets me there without any effort at all. It is so smooth you cant even tell you have a good hit unil after you blow your hit out then It hits you like a brick!!
I made some really good cookies out of the keif last night. I was completely out of it. I went to bed early and learned a lesson not to eat edibles during the day again.

003905.JPG

If I could just eat a mushroom to make me small (er). you could put me in one of those jars, and I would be sculpting all sorts of shiat inside them little jars...and then smoking it up or eating it with some cracker barrel cheese and triscuits...:drool:

Oh Yeah!! That is what I call thinking out of the box!! Lets get some shroooooms!!! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom