Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

I just replanted the 3 clones. I put the Moby Dick and AK Sour in the same 2 gallon smart pot. I went ahead and put them in the flower room. By the time it took me to get my camera they are going through a little shock. I believe they will make it.

420_0079.JPG

The Tangerine Dream clone went into the LED veg space for my next grow. It is not experiencing any type of shock. I think the LED is not as much of a drastic change as the 1000w hps.

420_0089.JPG

I trimmed the wilted leaves and came back in a few hours. The remaining leaves are pointing upwards and looking healthy! These little babies are getting with the program!!

001927.JPG

Loving the journal! Quick question if you don't mind? Is it wise to cut out damaged leaves on young clones? I have clones with lovely white roots but the lowest leaves are drying. When you trim do you get a new growth spurt?

If your clones are already in their final medium I would cut the dried wilted leaves off.

This time I am going to trim at day 21 which is today and day 47. That is what is recomended from most people on this site for best results. So that is how I plan on doing it.

Your questions are always welcome. Everyone on this site is here to help! If I answer a question incorrectly or not as good as I could anyone is welcome to chime in. That is why this is the best site on the internet for learning to grow!! :high-five:

Today is trim day and I have already trimmed! Here is the before picuture..

001929.JPG

After Trim Pic...
011448.JPG

I was going to through out the leaves but they smell so good. I might make some butter with them. Would that be a waste of time?
008610.JPG

Bud Shot of my Moby Dick!
003897.JPG

The two little clones are happy!
006686.JPG

Nice job CF ! :bravo:

The before and after shots really shows a difference, good on you mate! :bravo:

Thanks Buddy! Do you think using the leaves to make butter would be a waste of time. Very few leaves show signs of trichs but they smell really good. I usually just through out the leaves and only save the ones at harvest. :high-five:

Thanks Buddy! Do you think using the leaves to make butter would be a waste of time. Very few leaves show signs of trichs but they smell really good. I usually just through out the leaves and only save the ones at harvest. :high-five:

I know several people freeze them and then mix it with harvest trim. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey CF, looking good man! Sounds like you have some good strains going.:high-five: I have never heard of these nutes your using, great for the man with too much to do, or the man with coutchlock. LOL To store all your leaves and trimmings, just put them in a paper bag and store in a cool dry place. OMM, I've heard that the freezer breaks the tric's down, but I dont know for sure. LOL Your leftover plant from the previous crop, the one that has all the penis's growing all over it, (thats what I used to call them), it will not fill out and only grow the appendages like you see. I had several plants do this over the years and could never figure out why. But if they have tric's on them maybe its o.k.. LOL Back to the nutes, I used to use peters 20-20-20 for veg, and 5-50-17 for flower, and was easy, just a teaspoon in the gallon of water and good to go. I grew some one oz. colas' in several crops. Do you know what the numbers are for your nutes, just curious? Keep em green and sending you and your girls some luv:circle-of-love:, :peace: out.

Hey CF, looking good man! Sounds like you have some good strains going.:high-five: I have never heard of these nutes your using, great for the man with too much to do, or the man with coutchlock. LOL To store all your leaves and trimmings, just put them in a paper bag and store in a cool dry place. OMM, I've heard that the freezer breaks the tric's down, but I dont know for sure. LOL Your leftover plant from the previous crop, the one that has all the penis's growing all over it, (thats what I used to call them), it will not fill out and only grow the appendages like you see. I had several plants do this over the years and could never figure out why. But if they have tric's on them maybe its o.k.. LOL Back to the nutes, I used to use peters 20-20-20 for veg, and 5-50-17 for flower, and was easy, just a teaspoon in the gallon of water and good to go. I grew some one oz. colas' in several crops. Do you know what the numbers are for your nutes, just curious? Keep em green and sending you and your girls some luv:circle-of-love:, :peace: out.

LOL! So true! Oc+ is perfect for the couchlock person or the true lazy busy guy like me that needs to spend more time at work and with family than with plants!! Just add water and watch them grow!

Penis's!! Ouch!! LOL!! Now you have insulted my female Royal Pain!! I don't like her either. You are right. She is not filling out. She has a lot of trichs on every single mutated Leaf and Penis!! I gave her some Kool Bloom finnishing powder. The trichs seem to strart to turn cloudy. She is taking forever. With you history of this type of plant. Did you notice they take longer to ripen? This plant was grown with traditional nutes. I am going to make the entire plant out of hash.

The OC+ Nutes.....

020199.JPG

The Overview

• This is the best general-purpose formula the Osmocote® brand has ever made available for amateur use. Each granule contains 12 essential nutrients. That's everything your plant needs to thrive, and the 6-month feeding pattern is controlled by the most advanced technology in plant food.

Fertilizer Analysis

15-9-12 plus 9 other essential nutrients.

Just learned how to make and edit small videos. My little garden. I hope you like the music! Hoooo Haaaa!!

I tried watching and it said:
"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Hey there James. I do not understand why it is not viewable. I tried to make a few changes. Please try and watch again and let me know if it is viewable. It should be viewable to anyone that does not live in a internet sensored and restricted country. I do not understand.

Please let me know if it is viewable.

It should be working now.

Much better!!:high-five::thumb:

Looks awesome, I really want to see them in a bit when they are all plumped up!!:bravo:

The video is nice, you get a lot more depth than you do with images.

Thanks James! :thanks:

Now that I know how to make a video I am going to do more. It was fun learning how to do. I am older so it took me a long time and I didn't get to bed until late at night!! :love:

I like it also because it shows my set up and how my closet is very well hidden.:yummy:

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom