Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

Sorry no journal on the oc yet! I ended my indoor journal a few days ago. I cant upload photos from my dial up connection any more since the site has changed. kinda Makes it difficult to do a proper journal with no photos lol. By the way, Im just using the plain oc on that plant I cant find the oc+ on the east coast. I will probably start a journal in a couple of weeks with a weekly update care of mcdumpsters free high speed connection. I will be sure to let you guys know when its up!

Hey! I remember you now. I've been in your journals before.....the dial up thing brought back the memory. :bravo:

Yep you can't find the plus here either. The part that's missing are the bio bugs that really help the plant's roots and help the up take of food.
You can use unsulfured black strap molasses for the same thing. Great! I will be looking for you. :thumb:

Hey OMM, when my babys sprout with a see on it I grab a little toothpick and try to guide it off and normally doesn't harm :) hope this helps :Namaste:

Hey Deege420:high-five:

Hey that's great! I usually wet the shell a bit before slipping it off. Tricky little things. :Namaste:

Hey OMM, when my babys sprout with a see on it I grab a little toothpick and try to guide it off and normally doesn't harm :) hope this helps :Namaste:

Hey Deege420:high-five:

Hey that's great! I usually wet the shell a bit before slipping it off. Tricky little things. :Namaste:

Thanks Guys!! I got the seed off the seedling!!! Now my baby can breathe!!! Awe!! I dropped a few drops of water on top of the seed. Then used the toothpick to slide off. This girls gonna make it!!
:thanks::surf:

Awesome to hear!!!:thumb:

I'm glad you went with the hempy, I would love to see how well you do with this setup! I just transplanted one of my girls from a 3 Gal bucket to a 1 Gallon hempy and one day later she already looks a lot happier!! The only problem I see with them so far is I am constantly refilling the bottom res with how fast they are drinking it up!!!

(A problem I don't mind having)

Wow I've never seen a plant fox-tail that much before! Royal Haze looks like a cactus! I bet she still smokes nice at the end...How long has she been in flower?

Wow I've never seen a plant fox-tail that much before! Royal Haze looks like a cactus! I bet she still smokes nice at the end...How long has she been in flower?

I have looked at this plant and wondered what the heck it looks like. You are right! It does look like a cactus!!

The Royal Haze has been flowering for over 90 days. I looked at the trichs yesterday. It is loaded with trichs. They are all clear. The hairs on the cacti tops are all white as ever. If the trichs turn, I plan on making the whole plant into hash. I hope it fills out but I am loosing hope.

Hey ClosetFarmer! Looking good over here!

Which seed breeder does your Purple Haze hail from? I think there is one from Positronics, G-13... Probably a few more. Just wondering!

I think OC+ works in hempy... But if you know how to do hydro well already, might as well go for it! :thumb:

That Royal Haze is something else! My Dr.Grinspoon is supposed to be a strange plant as well... ~ the same flowering time... over100 days ;)

Hey ClosetFarmer! Looking good over here!

Which seed breeder does your Purple Haze hail from? I think there is one from Positronics, G-13... Probably a few more. Just wondering!

I think OC+ works in hempy... But if you know how to do hydro well already, might as well go for it! :thumb:

That Royal Haze is something else! My Dr.Grinspoon is supposed to be a strange plant as well... ~ the same flowering time... over100 days ;)

The purple haze is from Attitude. I think it is the way it is because of my lack of attention when I was going through tough times with the doctors meds. I might have done everything right too. I just don't know!! Over a 100 days of flower. Wow! I could be in for a surprize!! This plants has hundreds of little white hair skinny tops on it. If I could just get the tops to fill out!:high-five:

What a difference a few days make!! I have not had this type of results since I left hydro!! It has been 13 days since 12/12 and the plants have almost doubled in size! The Royal Haze better hurry up because it is getting crowded.

001918.JPG

004823.JPG

003889.JPG

006676.JPG

beautiful. i love it. what is the plant on the trellis?

That is a Sour AK! It is about 2 weeks behind the others but it is catching up. It is on top of a 5 gallon bucket.

Man CF! The OC+ is working! Yeaaaa Hooooo!:circle-of-love:

I really cannot believe how well it is working!! It is amazing. I sincerely have not had this type of results since I did hydro. My fan leave are getting very big and there is no signes of yellowing or burnt leaf tips. I have never had healthier plants!!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom