Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Good morning VG!
You want a new recipe? Did they seem better after the last one along with the speed holes?
It seemed like the damage slowed down.
I lifted them again. I guess tomorrow would be better to feed.
The Haze has some progression on her serrations.
Shark is still pale up top.
GZ is somehow still with us. Lol.
They just seem like they still need more.

Hey Mrs. V I hope your well today. To bad about some of the scars on your leaves but the buds on your plants look fantastic!
You post has enlightened me the first picture you posted of the leaf with k deficiency looks just like some of the leaves on my flowering plants but I could not figure out what it was. I thought it might be Ca deficiency which I'm pretty sure I also have. I was trying to go light on the nutes to avoid tip burn but I think it's time to bump my feed up.

OK, well I can keep you within a range that will give you more K, but after this one I don't think there's much more you can do without risking a lockout.

I think you were on the 5g MC, 4g SC, and 1mL sensi cal.

Now try:
6g MC
.5 mL Sensi Cal
1g Bud Explosion
per 4L of water.

NPK quantity of combined products = 7-8-19, which is a ratio of 1.3-2-4.3. This will give your the following in quantity used for each element. We still stay below a 1:3 N-K ratio.

N = 66.8
P = 70.18
K = 177.8

N went down slightly, P increased slightly, and K went up a little bit too. You are still giving plenty of Ca, Mg and S as well. Your N load is 159 which is down from 169.

Hey Mrs. V I hope your well today. To bad about some of the scars on your leaves but the buds on your plants look fantastic!
You post has enlightened me the first picture you posted of the leaf with k deficiency looks just like some of the leaves on my flowering plants but I could not figure out what it was. I thought it might be Ca deficiency which I'm pretty sure I also have. I was trying to go light on the nutes to avoid tip burn but I think it's time to bump my feed up.
Howdy.
I saw on both a YouTube vid and an article that said K def can have some of the symptoms of Mg and CA def. I need to read about it more. It also said that it can be the hardest deficiency to nail down.

Ya it's been pretty confusing I also have leaves that look like the thrid pic down which I thought was tip burn but thought it was weird because I was going light on the feed.

OK, well I can keep you within a range that will give you more K, but after this one I don't think there's much more you can do without risking a lockout.

I think you were on the 5g MC, 4g SC, and 1mL sensi cal.

Now try:
6g MC
.5 mL Sensi Cal
1g Bud Explosion
per 4L of water.

NPK quantity of combined products = 7-8-19, which is a ratio of 1.3-2-4.3. This will give your the following in quantity used for each element. We still stay below a 1:3 N-K ratio.

N = 66.8
P = 70.18
K = 177.8

N went down slightly, P increased slightly, and K went up a little bit too. You are still giving plenty of Ca, Mg and S as well. Your N load is 159 which is down from 169.
Sounds good. Got nervous looking at the Haze. That's what the GZ looked like at the start of her problems.

Ya it's been pretty confusing I also have leaves that look like the thrid pic down which I thought was tip burn but thought it was weird because I was going light on the feed.
Earlier on I mentioned that my leaves seemed excessively dark. Evidently this is one of the first signs of K def.
Are you noticing anything like that with your plants?

I don't mind at all. We are here to learn together.
Thanks Mrs. V
20190923_193745.jpg

This one I think is Ca deficiency

20190923_193630.jpg

K deficiency?
20190923_193559.jpg

Also K deficiency?

I do have some others that are a little more damaged these are just the pics I had on hand and it's lights out in the tent until tonight.
Should also mention I have had mites and thrips as well and have been spraying think the bugs are under control.

It's a hard one to figure out with VG's. Typically your flowering would slow down or stop altogether. It's a mobile element so it should start at the bottom and work it's way up. The leaves should be turning yellow at the bottom of the plant.
I know it can be confused with Mg def as well. Again so close to finish I'm really hesitant on making lots of changes.

Nutrients

Advanced Nutrients
Sensi Bloom
B 52
Bud Candy
Big Bud
Voodo Juice
Pirana
Senziym
Cal Mag

Are you still using these N? Or did you make the switch to Megacrop? For some reason I thought you switched. I couldn't find it though in your journal so I'm probably getting you mixed up with someone else.

Back
Top Bottom