Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

You can take it to my journal or yours if you like but it sounds like VG is OK with it. How much of each are you feeding per 4L or gallon?

seni bloom A 13ml per 4 liters
seni bloom B 13ml per 4 liters
cal mag 7 ml per 4 liters
B 52 8 ml per 4 liters
Big Bud 8ml per 4 liters
Bud Candy 8 ml per 4 liters

You can take it to my journal or yours if you like but it sounds like VG is OK with it. How much of each are you feeding per 4L or gallon?

seni bloom A 13ml per 4 liters
seni bloom B 13ml per 4 liters
cal mag 7 ml per 4 liters
B 52 8 ml per 4 liters
Big Bud 8ml per 4 liters
Bud Candy 8 ml per 4 liters

OK N4, let me see what I can come up with to help you understand why you may be seeing defs. I've helped VG out tremendously and her plants are barely alive as you have seen so don't worry. I'll take care of you :)

@N420

So really with the amounts of AN nutes you are giving her your NPK totals are 2-2-4(65N, 60P, 128K), or a ratio of 1:blushsmile:2. Your N load at that point is 172ppm. The top range without risking burn is approx. 150ppm.
When you add the Calmag it puts your NPK totals at 2-1-3, or a ratio of 2:blushsmile:3, which seems like its perfect. The problem is the added N from the Calmag is putting your N load at 227 ppm.(86N, 60P, 128K).

It makes sense why I hear others only using half dose for this stuff since the N levels are high at their doseage.

How much Ca and Mg are in the Calmag, the Sensi A & B and the Big Bud?

Ok I think I'm starting to under stand why I have nute burn on every grow I have used this stuff with.
Seni A 2.1% Ca
0.6% Mg
Seni B doesn't show any Ca or Mg
Cal mag 2% Ca
1.3 % Mg
Big bud doesn't show any Ca or Mg.

Some of them show a cheated Value as well that is slightly less then what I listed not sure what that means.

Forgot to mention I almost always end up with a Ca deficiency on every grow even when I use Cal mag

Ok I think I'm starting to under stand why I have nute burn on every grow I have used this stuff with.
Seni A 2.1% Ca
0.6% Mg
Seni B doesn't show any Ca or Mg
Cal mag 2% Ca
1.3 % Mg
Big bud doesn't show any Ca or Mg.

Some of them show a cheated Value as well that is slightly less then what I listed not sure what that means.

Forgot to mention I almost always end up with a Ca deficiency on every grow even when I use Cal mag

Cheated or chelated? I'm assuming chelated which basically is inorganic metal nutrients that are encased by organic molecules. Good for cannabis!

Let me do some tinkering for you.

Thanks Shed!

OK @N420
With your current feed we know you were high in N. The damage may be nute burn and not K def so lets treat it as such for now as your K levels were not bad.
Your NPK values for arguments sake were 86-60-128(NPK) and an N load of 227.
Sensi B is all N and no reason to have that much going in. You will still be using some but not as much. Your Calmag will go up, giving more Ca and Mg to the plant but because we are taking the N from Sensi B it works out in the end.

So here's a mix to try:
10mL Sensi A
3mL Sensi B
10 mL Calmag
15mL Big Bud

This puts you at 65-50-110(NPK) or a 2:blushsmile:3 ratio. Your actual new NPK values are 2-1-3 as well.However, your N load has gone down from 227 to 156! Your K values are slightly lower and your N and P values have dropped too. We can tinker more with those later but for now that should get you plant on track.
:goodluck: May the force be with you.

A pleasure to watch you in action MrS! :thanks:
EDIT: Oopps. One quote never made it in it's original home. Bad quote. Thanks Shed!
That's fantastic Mr. S! I can't thank you enough I will put that into use at my next watering. Bookmarking this post for future reference.
Well I'm glad I can help somewhat. Eventually I have to get it right. Let's hope it's this time. I still have 152,954 members I can try it on.

I'm obsessed with this GZ... is this the video you watched VG from our buddy Rex? Things he says he makes me think the problem isn't a def as much as a lockout of K. Too many things say it's not a K def. You mentioned your water comes from three sources. Is there a lot of sodium in it do you know? Watch from about the 2:20 mark on for some ideas or things that may trigger something for you.

I'm obsessed with this GZ... is this the video you watched VG from our buddy Rex? Things he says he makes me think the problem isn't a def as much as a lockout of K. Too many things say it's not a K def. You mentioned your water comes from three sources. Is there a lot of sodium in it do you know? Watch from about the 2:20 mark on for some ideas or things that may trigger something for you.
That is one that I watched. I have no idea if my water has sodium.

Never hurts when a diagnosis is becoming difficult.

Also, this may be helpful when figuring out which elements affect which:
Nutrient interactions.png
Makes perfect sense to me, but the little arrow symbols make it messy.

Back
Top Bottom