Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Aquarium drops to take that chlorine out would help too, ms. V.
You Don have to install anything and far cheaper then a $60.00 RO Buddy.

was super happy to see one those machines show up at a convenience store, at the end of my block.
fantastic for emergencies. i have about 6 bottles.

$0.39 a gallon for RO refill here.
I use rainwater a for my plant's.

Oh my journal moves fast?

So sorry to hear about the death of your friend, and to get that news coinciding with your dad's 80th ( :happy-birthday: to him). We will obviously hold down the fort here for you while you're away but we have absolutely no control over what happens to your plants in your absence...holding our breath. :rolleyes:

One of the issues with RO water (which is what made Penny give it up) is a real increase in the cal-mag needs of the plant. Something to watch out for if you ever decide to spring for that rather than your kids college education fund.

Again, my condolences. As a sagacious old dick once said, "have a safe trip."

On the road. Had to stop and get coffee. It's nice too drive alone for once.
Oh my journal moves fast?

So sorry to hear about the death of your friend, and to get that news coinciding with your dad's 80th ( :happy-birthday: to him). We will obviously hold down the fort here for you while you're away but we have absolutely no control over what happens to your plants in your absence...holding our breath. :rolleyes:

One of the issues with RO water (which is what made Penny give it up) is a real increase in the cal-mag needs of the plant. Something to watch out for if you ever decide to spring for that rather than your kids college education fund.

Again, my condolences. As a sagacious old dick once said, "have a safe trip."
Thanks Shed. I left strict watering instructions, should he need to feed them. They were all dry enough that I fed them all. They will probably be ok until Wednesday. He is supposed to send me proof of life pics in the morning of the plants , pets and children. Lol.

I set a crapload of useless alarms on his phone just so something is irritating him while I'm gone. I'm worried about keeping the balance.

He is supposed to send me proof of life pics in the morning of the plants , pets and children.
Gotta have a current newspaper in the pics-he may try to "dummy" some up without it...

Back
Top Bottom