Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

May have to flush the TC. I put her in used perlite. I soaked and rinsed it well in pHed water. I'm concerned that she isn't greening up as quickly as I'd like. I will give her a chance before messing with her, perhaps she is just a bit slow.

May have to flush the TC. I put her in used perlite. I soaked and rinsed it well in pHed water. I'm concerned that she isn't greening up as quickly as I'd like. I will give her a chance before messing with her, perhaps she is just a bit slow.

Never done hempy before ms.V but I'd of thought a way of sterilization before reuse ( maby boil it and low oven dry )

Never done hempy before ms.V but I'd of thought a way of sterilization before reuse ( maby boil it and low oven dry )
That might work but I do have plenty of perlite, it's just buried under stuff in my shed, I was being lazy. I'll reassess tomorrow.
She might pull out of it herself. She is a tiny bit greener than yesterday.

Greeting everyone.
I gave the girls their first feeding this morning. I'm using Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop and also their Sweet Candy product. I used it with my last grow and it grew some nice flower, the Sweet Candy is a new addition for this grow. It is Greenleaf's version of Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy which is a carbohydrate source.
The girls were fed
Sweet Candy @.5 gr./gal.
Mega Crop @ 1gr./gal.
pHed tap 5.8
A very light feeding for their first time.
Cheese Louise is just a tad greener than last night. Hopefully all of the sugar I just gave her will help. She is definitely growing.
G13 was first out of the perlite and is the tallest of the three.
Gorilla Zkittlez has a nice dark color to her. I hope that I get one of the colorful phenos. She is already straighter since last nights addition of her support system. Lol.
My SMD light is about 10" away from them for now. I'm just going to watch for stress although I don't expect any, plants have to be actually touching this light before I've seen anything negative happen. I've had it for years and originally got it for a fish tank. I'm seriously thinking about buying another one for when this one dies on me. They put off next to zero for heat. If I was doing a small stealth grow I would line the cabinet with these.

I'm growing in hempy as well. She might grow faster for me due to that. I need to concentrate on training, I had way too much larf last time on my Himalaya Gold.
What about quads. can keep them fairly small but fat budded ?. great for tight spaces VG.

Greeting everyone.
I gave the girls their first feeding this morning. I'm using Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop and also their Sweet Candy product. I used it with my last grow and it grew some nice flower, the Sweet Candy is a new addition for this grow. It is Greenleaf's version of Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy which is a carbohydrate source.
The girls were fed
Sweet Candy @.5 gr./gal.
Mega Crop @ 1gr./gal.
pHed tap 5.8
A very light feeding for their first time.
Cheese Louise is just a tad greener than last night. Hopefully all of the sugar I just gave her will help. She is definitely growing.
G13 was first out of the perlite and is the tallest of the three.
Gorilla Zkittlez has a nice dark color to her. I hope that I get one of the colorful phenos. She is already straighter since last nights addition of her support system. Lol.
My SMD light is about 10" away from them for now. I'm just going to watch for stress although I don't expect any, plants have to be actually touching this light before I've seen anything negative happen. I've had it for years and originally got it for a fish tank. I'm seriously thinking about buying another one for when this one dies on me. They put off next to zero for heat. If I was doing a small stealth grow I would line the cabinet with these.
hahahahaha love the support system. even better than Profs mr sauga spider. love it

i put the ground up dust into my eyes so I look hard !
:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh: Hey GG. What are you up to today? I have a birthday party for a relative today. 6 hour drives stink.
hahahahaha love the support system. even better than Profs mr sauga spider. love it
He is actually Pascal from Disney's Tangled. He happened to be both darling and handy at the time. He sure beats a toothpick in cuteness.

What about quads. can keep them fairly small but fat budded ?. great for tight spaces VG.
I was watching quadding vids and reading threads on here last night. I'm leaning heavily toward that option.

:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh: Hey GG. What are you up to today? I have a birthday party for a relative today. 6 hour drives stink.

He is actually Pascal from Disney's Tangled. He happened to be both darling and handy at the time. He sure beats a toothpick in cuteness.
hahaha definitely cuter than the toothpick.
My day will consist of being sent crazy by the princesses with demands and being carried like monkeys( only the youngest .lol)
I will at some point pretend to go to the loo and sit there in peace and quiet until the falling out over lego starts. I will then be a referee to righteousness until the biting starts and the lego buildings become Collateral damage. My role then changes to un diplomat to develop the clean up operation while maintaining a peace between warring parties. peace will ensue around 7pm when the curfew starts.
Who said parenting was fun ?????. lol
glutton for punishment. roll on farming hour.
Loving seeing your babies emerging. did wonder about feeding so young though ?? Always thought it was a no no till cotyledons started yellowing ??.

I was watching quadding vids and reading threads on here last night. I'm leaning heavily toward that option.
The quad squad thread is brilliant for info and advice ( in my signiture). my current barneys is also going all quad for similar issues over size and height. I have just started the process ( along with odd snaps and bends) . If goes good it wont slow anything down at all and will avoid having to scrog them out or supercrop too much later. Once the flip has been done and stretch utilized , you have pretty much nothing else but extra support till harvest. The thread is big now but initial pages have tons of info and sciency bits

hahaha definitely cuter than the toothpick.
My day will consist of being sent crazy by the princesses with demands and being carried like monkeys( only the youngest .lol)
I will at some point pretend to go to the loo and sit there in peace and quiet until the falling out over lego starts. I will then be a referee to righteousness until the biting starts and the lego buildings become Collateral damage. My role then changes to un diplomat to develop the clean up operation while maintaining a peace between warring parties. peace will ensue around 7pm when the curfew starts.
Who said parenting was fun ?????. lol
glutton for punishment. roll on farming hour.
Loving seeing your babies emerging. did wonder about feeding so young though ?? Always thought it was a no no till cotyledons started yellowing ??.
Sounds like my house, except they don't pick up their Lego and they become caltrops in the night.
I feed hempy within a couple days of sprouting. It is passive hydro.

The quad squad thread is brilliant for info and advice ( in my signiture). my current barneys is also going all quad for similar issues over size and height. I have just started the process ( along with odd snaps and bends) . If goes good it wont slow anything down at all and will avoid having to scrog them out or supercrop too much later. Once the flip has been done and stretch utilized , you have pretty much nothing else but extra support till harvest. The thread is big now but initial pages have tons of info and sciency bits
I will hopefully get to read up more about it tonight on the long ride home.:thumb:
:passitleft:

I will hopefully get to read up more about it tonight on the long ride home.:thumb:
:passitleft:
That drive sounds a real effort . Being from a tiny island as i am. we go abroad for long journeys.lol. having said that , to get through major cities can take hours for a few miles of road here in the uk. We have some fucked up traffic systems like islands, filter lanes , dual carriageways , so many curves and bends we wear g-suits for longer rides. Hope you can pass the time. download " showbox " or" teatv" and watch an entire series of a show maybe.lol
I dont envy you

That drive sounds a real effort . Being from a tiny island as i am. we go abroad for long journeys.lol. having said that , to get through major cities can take hours for a few miles of road here in the uk. We have some fucked up traffic systems like islands, filter lanes , dual carriageways , so many curves and bends we wear g-suits for longer rides. Hope you can pass the time. download " showbox " or" teatv" and watch an entire series of a show maybe.lol
I dont envy you
I filled my tablet with movies before I left and I can talk to you guys and read so the time will pass pretty quick. Driving time doesn't bother me. I used to drive 12 hours a day for almost 15 years, this is a quick little trip. Lol.
It's the staying overnight at someone else's house that I don't care for, my back never fares well. We will be leaving at first dawn, the less time with my family, the better. If people stay too long there is inevitably an argument.

Back
Top Bottom