Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

wish I would’ve seen this before asking you that question about the seeds lol definitely looking forward to seeing how your grow comes out: I’m in the 2x4 tent as well. What do you recommend far as how many plants can you fit in there? I was hoping 4 plants in 3 gal pots will work. What do you think?
Greetings NolaGrow.
To get Barney's in the USA you have to go through one of many companies including the ones I suggested. Barney's cannot send seeds to the USA and a few other places. They did not send these seeds to me themselves, they are sent from a different country where it's legal to ship here.

As far as the 2x4 tent, I've flowered three at a time in there and it was pretty crowded. For four you'd be pushing it,but if you keep them small you might be able to pull it off. If you are like me and like to pull your plants out to give them a good look over frequently or change positions in the tent, I would only do three otherwise you risk damaging them.

Good morning/ night/whatever to y'all.
The little babies are too cute today. I'm going to remove the top to my tank and get my light a bit closer.
We will start off with Gorilla Zkittlez today.
Next we have the G13 Haze.
And guess who else made it to the party??
That's right, the Triple Cheese was waiting for me this morning!!!
She will be referred to as Cheese Louise. :love:

Good morning/ night/whatever to y'all.
The little babies are too cute today. I'm going to remove the top to my tank and get my light a bit closer.
We will start off with Gorilla Zkittlez today.
Next we have the G13 Haze.
And guess who else made it to the party??
That's right, the Triple Cheese was waiting for me this morning!!!
She will be referred to as Cheese Louise. :love:
Excellent news! Knew the TC wouldn't let ya down! I keep peeking at mine to see if there's movement but nothing yet.

Excellent news! Knew the TC wouldn't let ya down! I keep peeking at mine to see if there's movement but nothing yet.
This is my first time growing Barney's but so far their magic beans are eager to pop. Yours will be along shortly, no doubt.

This is my first time growing Barney's but so far their magic beans are eager to pop. Yours will be along shortly, no doubt.
Heya VG, nice selection!
I have grown Barneys strains for years from Holland. They are awesome.
You will love them all.
Best of grows.

Not yet. I'll wait to trim these Lemons then do all my trim. I have two grows worth in the freezer now.
I'm excited to see what your new toy can do. I was telling Mr.Ground about it. He looks at me and says "You mean I could make my Gin stronger?" Omg.

Heya VG, nice selection!
I have grown Barneys strains for years from Holland. They are awesome.
You will love them all.
Best of grows.
Howdy Lowrider. I know.... I'm I for a real treat here! Ridiculously excited about these girls. I should have enough to run for the rest of 2019. I may have to pick up one more strain.

There's a lot of things to remove water from to make more fun.
I'm imagining you looking around your house for anything you could possibly distill. Pickle or hot dog juice or something gross like that.

It's fun to be a guy! Yup pickle juice can be juicier. Lemoncello can be made with the 195 proof horrible stuff then re claimed and decent booze (vodka) added to the lemony goodness for example. mmmmmm then.....
I love a good Lemoncello, sounds divine.

BTW I forgot to congratulate you for getting the Barney's sponsorship! This is fantastic! Barneys picked the right person. :thumb:
Thanks. I think I was in the right place at the right time. I have butterflies in my stomach over the baby plants. Time to get those butterflies drunk..... Well maybe I'll wait until afternoon, I do have physical therapy today.

I'm thinking...Lemon weed...Lemoncello...I might have to make a batch to celebrate
Yeah, your gonna have just a bit of trim aren't you? Gonna have to get creative about using that stuff up.

I have a buddy with the big C. I'll make some pure oil caps for him.
Sorry, just got back from physical therapy.

That's the ticket. I'm sure he'll put them to very good use.
My best friend has recurring breast cancer. She's really an upbeat chick so even cancer has a hard time getting her down.She called me the other day to tell me she got new boobs. She was so excited.

Barneys picked the right person.
They sure did -you're going to make them sooo proud,VG
I'm a little late to this party,but but I'll be hanging out to watch the magic happen:popcorn:

They sure did -you're going to make them sooo proud,VG
I'm a little late to this party,but but I'll be hanging out to watch the magic happen:popcorn:
You're not late to the party, it's barely begun, my dear.

Back
Top Bottom