Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

May have to flush the TC. I put her in used perlite. I soaked and rinsed it well in pHed water. I'm concerned that she isn't greening up as quickly as I'd like. I will give her a chance before messing with her, perhaps she is just a bit slow.

hi vg

looks like a nice start.

to reuse perlite i'll knock the best of it off the old roots, soak it in an h202 solution over night, drain the excess water, spread it out and dry it for a day, then bake it in an oven at 350f until the residual moisture is gone. i always mix it with new stuff when reusing.

lately i just give to the parents and let them roto-till it into the garden.

i'm lazy and it's cheap lol

:)

im late but here for the ride looks great in there Virgin keep it and well keep watching :thumb::nomo::bong:
Hey jetsgrower. Glad you could come along on my cannabis journey. I'm trying out my Himalaya Gold from my last harvest. We are at a truck stop so I'm trying to be stealthy. :ganjamon:

hi vg

looks like a nice start.

to reuse perlite i'll knock the best of it off the old roots, soak it in an h202 solution over night, drain the excess water, spread it out and dry it for a day, then bake it in an oven at 350f until the residual moisture is gone. i always mix it with new stuff when reusing.

lately i just give to the parents and let them roto-till it into the garden.

i'm lazy and it's cheap lol

:)
Howdy Bluter!
I really didn't plan on reusing it. Mr.Ground has to get all of his junk in the shed off of my big bag. He will be doing that tomorrow, I just informed him.;)
I'll more than likely just buy new stuff when I need it. We'll see.

I like it sneeky sneeky
I'm pretty sure some guy caught it on the wind. He was talking to his buddy,started sniffing the air and looking around. He didn't see me though.
Be more careful Virgin ground!

I filled my tablet with movies before I left and I can talk to you guys and read so the time will pass pretty quick. Driving time doesn't bother me. I used to drive 12 hours a day for almost 15 years, this is a quick little trip. Lol.
It's the staying overnight at someone else's house that I don't care for, my back never fares well. We will be leaving at first dawn, the less time with my family, the better. If people stay too long there is inevitably an argument.
sounds like family. lol. there is a reason we all leave home with the first person who will live with us!!. lol. Hope it goes quick. least you can cope with it better than i would.lol

I'm pretty sure some guy caught it on the wind. He was talking to his buddy,started sniffing the air and looking around. He didn't see me though.
Be more careful Virgin ground!
love leaving the "in the know " sniffing the air.lol

sounds like family. lol. there is a reason we all leave home with the first person who will live with us!!. lol. Hope it goes quick. least you can cope with it better than i would.lol
I just got here finally. I'm gonna go hide in the woods and smoke a J for courage. I haven't been sober around these people since I was fifteen, if I came sober they'd probably worry.

HOLY COW VG!!! just had a group of married men in leather gear , gimp masks and a gallon of lube asking where your room thread was !!!!!. Might need to edit the title ?? heehee
I welcome all GG. The freakier the better! Yee-haw!!!

I welcome all GG. The freakier the better! Yee-haw!!!
glad you arrived safely , not glad you have to endure. weed tea for everyone might cheech and chong the whole experience maybe ???. . thoughts are with you VG. :lot-o-toke:o_O

glad you arrived safely , not glad you have to endure. weed tea for everyone might cheech and chong the whole experience maybe ???. . thoughts are with you VG. :lot-o-toke:o_O
They are all anti, I'm saving my hard earned buds for me and the Mr.
They are pretty uptight and could use a smoke.

They are all anti, I'm saving my hard earned buds for me and the Mr.
They are pretty uptight and could use a smoke.
only anti to what they choose to do !!!!. deny any involvement if it came to light after the event. a light brewed g or two in the pot !!!. lol . Then get them all drug tested by respective employers and watch their moral highground landslide .lol

So your hiding in the woods like a 15yo smoking weed while visiting family.

You sound like me.
YES, that is exactly what I was doing. It worked!!!! I'm already halfway home. We left at first light. I had a bad night trying to sleep and now my neck is all kinked up.
I really wanted to get home to the girls. I've got a bad feeling about the Triple Cheese. Right before I left I looked in on her and her cotyledons were starting to curl.

Glad you found me.:welcome::love:
I heard the music. There’s a party? I’m a friend of Mike, no Dave, I mean... gidday buddy! Scuse me..

:ciao: Hi. Here for the show. It isn’t gate crashing if the gate was open is it? :laughtwo:
Well hello DD. You are most welcome here so pull up a chair, kick your feet up and enjoy the carnage. I'm pretty sure that one may be dead when I get home. Ugh. I think I jinxed it somehow. Lol.

Thanks for rolling out the red carpet VirGro, I’m keen to watch your garden develop :) And congrats on surviving your family, I couldn’t. (Ahem, not that I’ve met your family, I meant mine mumblesuchasitis - I feel your pain).
Fingers crossed for healthy seedlings when you get home. Now stop texting and concentrate on driving. :laugh:

Thanks for rolling out the red carpet VirGro, I’m keen to watch your garden develop :) And congrats on surviving your family, I couldn’t. (Ahem, not that I’ve met your family, I meant mine mumblesuchasitis - I feel your pain).
Fingers crossed for healthy seedlings when you get home. Now stop texting and concentrate on driving. :laugh:
Don't worry,Mr.Ground is driving today. I can't seem to turn my neck enough to drive well.
My family is comprised of narcissists and sociopaths and one or two super cool individuals of high quality. ;). I don't think that anyone would do well around them. I know I don't.

Back
Top Bottom