Cola Monster's Perpetual Rock 'n' Roll Grow Journal

WOW ! made in USA that must have cost like $ 10,000:laughtwo:

Just kidding. I have Phoenix Gold Professional amplifier made in USA, can't beat it for sound or quality.

Thanks for showing that CO2 gen, was going to ask about it. How many BTUs does that thing put out? I imagine it would not be good for a closet grower. Toasty:bongrip:

Thanks for showing that CO2 gen, was going to ask about it. How many BTUs does that thing put out? I imagine it would not be good for a closet grower. Toasty:bongrip:

Hey Vlad!
It's 2200 B.T.U.'s and produces around 3 cubic ft. of CO2 per hour which for my size room equates to about twenty minutes of run time every hour on the hour to reach the 1500 ppm mark & I try to keep it just below so as not to over do it. Like I always say, less is more!

And on that note here's my latest photo update from the main veg. room where all my girls are getting overgrown a bit due to my having no place to put them at this point & time which is a problem I run into every now and then.:hmmmm:

DSC076963.JPG

DSC076974.JPG

DSC076984.JPG

DSC076993.JPG

DSC077023.JPG

DSC077044.JPG

DSC077073.JPG

DSC077067.JPG

DSC077055.JPG

DSC077095.JPG

DSC077104.JPG

DSC077184.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Evening all!:high-five:
Here's my latest inspection tour of the girls straight from my main flowering room to yours.:surf:

Enjoy the tunes and have a good weekend mates!:blunt:

[video]

Hey mates!:high-five:
Here's my weekly video update of the main veg. room with everything looking green and healthy. That's all for tonight!:blunt:
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

Hey mates!
Just posting a quick pictorial update of the little ladies as they begin day 24 of flowering. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC081474.JPG

DSC081493.JPG

DSC081433.JPG

DSC081355.JPG

DSC080965.JPG

DSC081102.JPG

DSC080983.JPG

I may go crazy with my skissors and do some "cola'ing" with my next grow.

Cola, what are you using for nutes?

Hey Gaffle!
I'm running the General Hydroponics line at this time along with a couple of additives like Liquid Karma plus a product called "Verde" put out by Humboldt Nutrients which helps promote root & shoot growth during the veg. stage.

Hey all,
Well my video for this week was rejected by You-Tube for copyright infringement of some type & so I'll try again later tonight or tomorrow morning to post one with a different song playing in the background.

Have a good night!:blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Morning mates!
As promised here's is this weeks inspection tour of the girls as they begin day 28 of flowering.:yummy: Enjoy the tunes and have a great weekend folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

Some still shots of the remaining girls I have vegging in my messy outdoor solarium.:morenutes:

DSC084242.JPG

DSC084415.JPG

DSC084403.JPG

DSC084373.JPG

DSC084354.JPG

DSC084336.JPG

DSC084363.JPG

DSC084313.JPG

DSC084254.JPG

DSC084282.JPG

Hope everyone is having a great day! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Tidy garden there mate! Love the David Bowie track playing on the vid :) :thumb:

Thank you kind sir & it's the constant dose of old school rock 'n' roll that makes my little ladies grow.:theband: They just love the vibrations I'm told and I've actually seen work over the years!

Thanks for dropping in & have a good evening!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom