Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

This may get hung on the wall after harvest, ;) It is cool how this plants stalk is about 3 to 4 inch tall but at the apex of the stalk she has a mass/ball about 3 inches tall where approximately 40 branches coming off the every which direction out of the mass/ball.
Can't really see the stalk from this angle but the screen is 3 inches above the clay pellets, you can see that the mass/ball start at about screen level. It is at that point that she becomes a true "Medusa" as her branching was so vigorous that I could not lay the out on the screen without overlapping them. That screen is 36 X 36.
Here she was just before lights out this morning, Did some bud moving and adjusting, trying to flatten the canopy as best I can.
Just after light out. Still need to do a bit more adjusting this evening.
Here she was on 4/29, her first lights out period starting 12/12.
And this morning, end of day 21. She sure know how to stretch.

GR

Just for the heck of it, I took a clipping from a flowering plant in my tent & dropped it in a pop bottle filled with water and a couple drops of food. I placed the bottle on a window sill in the spare bedroom upstairs. Checked on it a few days later, it didn't look great. After that i pretty much forgot about it until about 3 weeks later when I was in the room looking for something & noticed a dark spot on the window blind. There was no food left in the bottle, just a ball of roots.

After removing it from the pop bottle I transplanted to a small coco pot & thew it back in the tent to finish up with the same plants it was originally clipped from. I didn't have to reach for my large mason jar but not bad for pop bottle nugs.

White Widow (Seedsman fem) micro cab grow

full

more White Widow almost 8 weeks flowering

full

and more WW just after lights out

full

full

and some Blueberry by Seedsman

full

Early Skunk

full

She is 25 days in and doing well. Lights on/lights off pics from last night and this morning.
Still moving buds around daily, guess that will be the norm with this Lady. May be doing some Super Cropping if I have too, for canopy management. I have done some SC in the past in flower, very minor set back if anything and I think the buds below the SC point make up in girth and weight in the long run. JMHO!

Playing with the setting on my camera trying to get the best and clearest pictures

Got Trichs? Love seeing this at day 25!

GR

Back
Top Bottom