Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Auto sweat tooth 11weeks from seed top main cola
20180825_162952.jpg
20180825_163000.jpg

Attachments

• 20180825_162952.jpg
    20180825_162952.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 162
Damn,,, don't look like I'm going to be able to play this round..... I done run into a nightmare,,,,,,,, Might even be time to start a whole new thing...... This is the ugliest pic I've seen in my life... Everything else can be fixed,,, these suckers are a bitch, adults are smaller than a spider mite egg...;

That is what nightmares are made of.....

Damn,,, don't look like I'm going to be able to play this round..... I done run into a nightmare,,,,,,,, Might even be time to start a whole new thing...... This is the ugliest pic I've seen in my life... Everything else can be fixed,,, these suckers are a bitch, adults are smaller than a spider mite egg...; That is what nightmares are made of.....

Yep looks like it's time to shut it down, do some heavy duty cleaning and restart.
Sad shit my friend!

GR

Damn,,, don't look like I'm going to be able to play this round..... I done run into a nightmare,,,,,,,, Might even be time to start a whole new thing...... This is the ugliest pic I've seen in my life... Everything else can be fixed,,, these suckers are a bitch, adults are smaller than a spider mite egg...;

That is what nightmares are made of.....

What a Bitch, I hope it gets resolved FAST
BTW How did you spot this, Plant Issue ? see movement ? could you post a picture
of the plant as she is now Maybe I can learn something by looking at it ?

Do you think it can be resolved with Beneficial Nematodes and Lady bugs

EDIT:
SHIT DUDE just read up on Russet Mites crap NIGHTMARE does not cover it :confused::eek::eek::eek:

By the time one sees an infestation the leaves will taco and the buds will be a looking like they are seeded or dry and turn brownish... it starts in the middle of the bottom branches and spreads up the plant
Here's when it's kind of advanced,

here's what the popcorn buds start to look like;;

and here's a pic I got off the net of a REALLY bad infestation looks like.. Them are little maggots crawling all over this leaf stem'

By the time one sees an infestation the leaves will taco and the buds will be a looking like they are seeded or dry and turn brownish... it starts in the middle of the bottom branches and spreads up the plant
Here's when it's kind of advanced,

here's what the popcorn buds start to look like;;

and here's a pic I got off the net of a REALLY bad infestation looks like.. Them are little maggots crawling all over this leaf stem'

Thanks much appreciated hope to only view it here, and never have to experience them myself
Thanks again and good luck with the EXTERMINATION May it be brutal

Now here's a pic or two after I treated the same plant with Green Cleaner acouple times.. I'm waiting on a product called trifecta to use in a rotation in my spray regiment... I also threw a million ladybugs on them after the last spraying... Always mist your pants before releasing any good bugs to the garden,, they will hang around better than dumping them on a dry plant.

Hopefully, no one else ever has to deal with them...

Back
Top Bottom