Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

do we get to guess the amount? :laugh:

I actually tossed the big bags of Mexican and I took a smaller bag of the Oaxacan and took some from the middle of the bag I thought might be more protected from the attic elements and saved a small 3 finger bag of them to keep trying when I get the urge.

Have you tried vg or pg or vegetable oil. I think i read somewhere that those might help in softening the shells or i don’t know.. something. With that many seeds i think it’s worth a try.

So harvest this one plant last Wed morning, put it in plastic bag on Saturday morning, removed it from the bag and put it back on the drying rack on Sunday evening. This morning I remove the buds from the stems and put it into Ball jars for curing.
Took this one out letting it sit for about 30 minutes and going to sample it.
Love the texture, fragrance and feel, taste and potency will be tested in about 30 minutes.
20191118_135128 (2).jpg

The possibilities in all those seeds! I had a similar experience with old seeds before. I had been squirreling away bag seeds I’d find and kept them in a small tin. They ended up going up into a hot attic for a few years with a bunch of other stuff being stored.

Long story short and after moving houses I found the tin full of seeds. I thought they were done for so I threw them away out back near the A/C unit thinking the birds and bugs will pick them off.. Wrong!

A few weeks later my lady runs into the house from out back with a very pissed and scared look on her face holding two hand fulls of seedlings :laugh: Mind you our neighbors lived close by as we lived in a cookie cutter neighborhood where all the houses looked the same with dividing hollow block walls.

Evidently asking her why she pulled them and why I couldn’t pot them up was the wrong answer.. mind you this was like 80 seedlings already on the 3rd node :laugh: Couch got awfully comfortable after a week:rofl::rofl: Anyway sorry for the ramble..

I got a @SeedsMan White OG at 41 days:yummy:

:passitleft:

It taste a little green yet, sweet draw and exhale.
Not sure how good it is I did two bowls and just woke up from a nap.

If they were mine I'd be trying everything I can to get them to crack. Have you soaked a big lot, like a hundred at once

I've tried every method on the net. I've done a few dozen at once, but not hundreds.

Have you tried vg or pg or vegetable oil. I think i read somewhere that those might help in softening the shells or i don’t know.. something. With that many seeds i think it’s worth a try.

that's probably the only think I haven't tried. I'll soak a few tomorrow. thanks

You grow that Jilly Bean quite a bit Cola....you grow it for yourself or someone else? If its for you....what do you like about it? Hows the high?

I have wanted to run it for a while but never have.

You grow that Jilly Bean quite a bit Cola....you grow it for yourself or someone else? If its for you....what do you like about it? Hows the high?

I have wanted to run it for a while but never have.

I just grow for myself as a hobby these days V.S. and not patients any longer. That all went to pot as Willie Nelson sings once it was legalized here in this state. I mainly like the sativa dominant strains as well as the spicy/citrus smell & taste it has, or the good phenos that is which is what I'm hunting for. I also happen to have numerous containers of seeds as my disposal that I created over the years so I just grow it for the heck of it just my Silver Fox strain. There's nothing really special about it other than that.
Someday if and when I'm able to send seeds through the mail legally without fear of going to jail possibly I'd like to donate a bunch to other growers here so you, or they , can produce my personal creations if interested. That would be the real icing on the cake as they say seeing what others can do with my seed stock.:blunt:Maybe someday!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom