Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I've grown super bud before.. Interesting weed.. I did enjoy it,, I know that. And always thought of growing it again.. Alot of intresting genetics in it.......

From my memory she wasn't anything special or hard in the ways of growth patterns... I'll have to look back acouple journals.. I think I grew it in my Wood's Dog House journal years back....

I'll look,,,,, no promises?
Thatll be great! Could you post a sig or something so i can have a looksy? :thumb: :thanks:

I just found what I was talking about is wasn't Greenhouse's stock,,, my bad as I hang my head in shame.

First thing to go is the memory and it seems I forgot the second..... But I was close..
It was Ed Rosenthal Super Bud. I was looking for a strain that was all over the place like the ERSB back then. Looking for a unicorn.........

But what's in that Super Bud has the makings of a rather large'' main cola-type plant.... Maybe a SOG type?

I just found what I was talking about is wasn't Greenhouse's stock,,, my bad as I hang my head in shame.

First thing to go is the memory and it seems I forgot the second..... But I was close..
It was Ed Rosenthal Super Bud. I was looking for a strain that was all over the place like the ERSB back then. Looking for a unicorn.........

But what's in that Super Bud has the makings of a rather large'' main cola-type plant.... Maybe a SOG type?
I dont even remember what i had for dinner last niht, so youll good! :laughtwo: thanks anyway, any little bit of info is better than none. Appreciate you taking the time and energy for this, but its actually fun also not knowing your future plantcharacterictics:yummy: all of the seeds are soaking atm so ill be doing a mother hunt with them.. GOOD DAY SIR!!!

Chernobyl pheno #2
IMG_20200301_230746731.jpg

Update: Day 63

About a week or so left.

Triple Cheese
20200304_141001.jpg

20200304_141007.jpg

20200304_141018.jpg

20200304_141033.jpg

Ayahuasca Purple
20200304_141026.jpg

That wonderskunk looks amazing! I'm a big fan of the Skunk strains.
Still haven't been able to find anything close what was around in the mid to late 80's
Love them too. This is a really skunky one, i crossed superskunk with wonderwoman, which has superskunk and whitewidow in its heritage..

Back
Top Bottom