Coming along nicely

Bag O plenty, great looking buds. Always love seeing a big zip lock bag full of buds. great job + rep

hey OLDSKOOOL, its not strain or anything because they are both kushage. i do have 2 strains budding but they finish in about the same time. they are staggered as well. the kushage is 1 week ahead of the wheelchair. but no late bloomers or anything

Hellova harvest!

i have family coming over so im bagging the bud a little early. my grandparents are pretty oldschool so them noticing would not end well. probably a long talk how the whole family needs to start going to church more often, get counseling, and go to rehab. but as long as thats on the hush hush we get along great.

:cheer: True dat bro. Thanks for taking care of things. I have no interest in having a church talk. Super stoked about visiting!!!! See you tonight :ganjamon:

wow flurple looks good and cool cat but how do you keep your cat from eating your plants. My cat chomps on mine she got em good last night. Any way cant wait to see more of those nice buds

Nice buds dude....good harvest now cure.....lol
I like to jar cure for 2 weeks it will make it more potent if slow cured.
Opening the jars 3 to 4 times a day for 15 minets to let the moisture out. Role them, the jars around on the floor or bed to move the moisture evenly through out.

Youll get round buds like this....

resin_city.jpg
:ganjamon::ganjamon::goodjob:

O I forgot only fill the jar 1/2 to 2/3 rds full so the buds can move around during curing...Pit tought me how to so do this and my stash is leathery and fresh after 2 weeks.

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

O I forgot only fill the jar 1/2 to 2/3 rds full so the buds can move around during curing...Pit tought me how to so do this and my stash is leathery and fresh after 2 weeks.

:ganjamon::ganjamon:

cool oldgrowerdude i cure for two weeks as well but never left a 1/4 out and rolled them im going to try this when i harvest

Furple, I just got in on the tail end of your grow, glad to have found it... You have done an amazing job with this..

It has been beaten in to me , that you HAVE to pay attention to the plants, don't over baby them, they are just WEEDS and be wary of advice from strangers..

Glad there are NO strangers on here!!

VERY IMPRESSIVE young fella!!

LEGALIZE, EZ, OGD, NEWS, KILLER, BLAZE, SCREW, BUTCHER, OLDSKOOOL, IRISH, LABRAT, anyone and everyone else stopping by... all you good fellas are just a blast to chat and share journals with. i have learned 2 years of experience in about 5 months watching your grows... and maybe a little while working on my girls.

thanks for the info on your cure OGD, ive been asking a bunch about different techniques to try.

ill get some more pics up soon after turkey day. the veg room is overflowing with plants. i been harpin on my dad to flip to 12/12 or we gonna be cuttin a bunch back. you all are going to want smack me when you see the size of these giants.

i guess this is gonna be pretty big, its the whole room, 3200watts with a 400watt t5 fixture that might get used also for some side lighting. ill see you guys in a few days. happy holidays to everyone.

forgot to mention the dry weight of the oil...

total weight = 1.8 grams
(using the initial weight of the pot, weight of the hash, and the quality of the oil i can estimate the potency of the pot)

(1.8g)(.9) = 1.62g
(weight of hash)(90%pure) = weight of pure THC

(1.62g)/(10g)= .162 = 16.2%
(weight of pure THC)/(initial weight of pot used to make oil) = %THC in the buds used

i estimate the THC levels in the bud to be about 16.2% plus or minus 1-2% for error

Hey Flurple did you get this formula somewhere or is it of your own design?

It looks sound. I'll have to use it next time around. I've got an analytical balance sitting around gathering dust. I might as well use it for something.

I wish I lived close enough to my boys to annoy them. sigh

:peace:

Happy Turkey Day yourself. Sounds crowded. That's a good thing:cheesygrinsmiley:

That stuffed zip lock is awesome.

I can sure relate to your family issues, some old farts like myself just can't seem to get it. Combine that with religion, and it gets real uncomfortable. The 60's changed a lot of us, but sadly, not all of us. Just be glad your dad's on board.

Thanks for the compliment, but I feel it's the other way 'round.

LEGALIZE, EZ, OGD, NEWS, KILLER, BLAZE, SCREW, BUTCHER, OLDSKOOOL, IRISH, LABRAT, anyone and everyone else stopping by... all you good fellas are just a blast to chat and share journals with. i have learned 2 years of experience in about 5 months watching your grows... and maybe a little while working on my girls.

thanks for the info on your cure OGD, ive been asking a bunch about different techniques to try.

ill get some more pics up soon after turkey day. the veg room is overflowing with plants. i been harpin on my dad to flip to 12/12 or we gonna be cuttin a bunch back. you all are going to want smack me when you see the size of these giants.

i guess this is gonna be pretty big, its the whole room, 3200watts with a 400watt t5 fixture that might get used also for some side lighting. ill see you guys in a few days. happy holidays to everyone.

we're not going anywhere either. You rroom is going to be out of control..And a happy turkey day to you and your famz as well.

well im up at 3AM, my sis and brother in law just got here bout an hour ago and just hit the hay. i thought i would pop on once more and check a few replies i was waiting for.

ill just add to what i said earlier, its crazy how much i have learned. i would have died if i had to grow my own food, i made just about every mistake possible. that bud was not fit for human consumption...lol

LABRAT... yes it is my own formula. i hadnt heard much from anyone about that little trick, its got a lot of () and / and * along with some conversions so its not exactly a fun thing for most to try to understand.

and i would love for you to improve it. i wish i had a strain that i knew the maximum THC level. lots of my numbers came from guess work because i dont have enough info about the bud i have used to make the oil, also time and temp of ISO used will alter the yield as more oils and heavy waxes are extracted. i just had to make assumptions based on the potency and high, then altered my numbers til the formula seemed to work universally.

i agree OLDSKOOL, my family is pretty cool, even the older ones. they grew up in a different time, things change a lot faster these days. they did their time for society, they deserve to burn out how they want to.

thanks BUTCHER, hey did you snap any of your branches? last time i checked your journal that night i didnt see any pics, or did i check the wrong one??? well my mind is shutting down.. . . . .

the yawns have caught up with me, ill see you all later, gnight.

Very nice. I also cure with jars half to three quarters full, Open 3 to 4 times a day for a couple minutes and I turn the jars a quarter turn each time I open. I cure for at least 2 months though. Most end up curing more like 3 to 4 but it seems to work for me.. Great job

Flurple your journals been the most fun to follow. I have a hell of a time readin everyones journal on here but yours in particular. You truly are the mad scientist bro. Im diggin your formula (I can't exactly comprehend the mathematics but I apreciate the concept) and I've learned the most from your example bro +reps for sure!

Back
Top Bottom