Coming along nicely

Damn flurp! That's a nice bud. Nice Tv too!

hey everyone... just poppin on again for a compliment sandwich to boost my smile... and to give youz guyz a quick update. between work and the grow i am definitely putting in some overtime. this weekend im gonna catch up with all of your journals/posts/mail...

here are the wheelchair after the chop... you can see i have been getting lazy removing dead leafs while still in grow room. im just too busy trying to maintain my lazyness lol.
SDC10383.JPG

and some sexy close ups
SDC10386.JPG

SDC10385.JPG

Lookin' good there Flurple!

You know that you're going to have to burn that T-shirt now dontcha. You'll never get that sweet stink out of it! :0)

Let the stonin' begin!

:peace:

So how long did or are you drying for before curing them?

WINGMAN, welcome to my jounal. and welcome back to everyone else here.

hey LABRAT, i think you are right about the shirt... luckily i dont mind the odor too much lol.

i dry them for about a week LEGALIZE, the first batch i bagged a little early and i had to heat dry it because it would have gotten funky. i crisped the outsides then bagged to equalize moisture again and restart cure.

now i am going 2 days with some air circulation til leaf is dry, then manicure, then dry for another 5-8 days, bag for cure.

ill catch u all later, im off to work.

your buds look so good! way to go man! they look almost oozing with crystal.

:goodjob:

Yes, hmmmm my flurple, what a nice bunch of sccchhhweeeeeeeeeet smelling flowers from way out here sir.. Jobe well done.. p.s. love the mask.. we are all stoners and tokers alike in some way or another, keep up the good grows..

hey everyone. i finally had enough time to log on for a good while and catch up.

OGD happy holidays to you as well, im sure we will both be enjoying the time with our friends and family along with some special holiday spices.

SCREWNUTS, im really glad you swapped the red in for the blue. its definitely worth the extra 50-70$ for a few bulbs when you end up with an extra half pound :D

NEWS and BUTCHER... the wheelchair are insanely frosty, i wish i would have taken a few closeups through the magnifier when i harvested... now its hard to get em to stick in the right spot since they are drying and getting stiff.

im not sure if there are more trichomes but they are definitely bigger. much longer and a much larger head than the kushage. definitely a good thing.

CHERMA, i guess i better add another carbon filter... but i think its a crime to extinguish such a delicious aroma. i would love to come out your way and share some with you, perhaps try some of the local herbs.

hey BLAZE, just do what i did... buy keyboards in bulk, a 6 pack, maybe 24 if you browse this websight a lot. i currently have 3 cases in ongoing litigation due to drool on the keyboard resulting in malfunction which is supposedly covered under company warranty. i also wear a scarf to help control the projectile drool.

lol, just kidding... ive said the same thing many times and im glad you enjoyed it.

it looks like i got about 230g of wheelchair, right now its about 257g but still needs to dry a bit
SDC10397.JPG

every time i dump em out to mix around and air out... i end up with a bunch of red hairs and a bit of kief that fall off... guess ill smoke em, mmmm stoney.
SDC10396.JPG

alright... im off to browse all your journals and catch up.

Looking fantastic Man...Are you preping for the next grow now?

I woke up today(18 days into flower) and found everything all snowy looking.. January is gonna be great!!

"Thats good soup"

hey everyone. i finally had enough time to log on for a good while and catch up.

OGD happy holidays to you as well, im sure we will both be enjoying the time with our friends and family along with some special holiday spices.

SCREWNUTS, im really glad you swapped the red in for the blue. its definitely worth the extra 50-70$ for a few bulbs when you end up with an extra half pound :D

NEWS and BUTCHER... the wheelchair are insanely frosty, i wish i would have taken a few closeups through the magnifier when i harvested... now its hard to get em to stick in the right spot since they are drying and getting stiff.

im not sure if there are more trichomes but they are definitely bigger. much longer and a much larger head than the kushage. definitely a good thing.

CHERMA, i guess i better add another carbon filter... but i think its a crime to extinguish such a delicious aroma. i would love to come out your way and share some with you, perhaps try some of the local herbs.

hey BLAZE, just do what i did... buy keyboards in bulk, a 6 pack, maybe 24 if you browse this websight a lot. i currently have 3 cases in ongoing litigation due to drool on the keyboard resulting in malfunction which is supposedly covered under company warranty. i also wear a scarf to help control the projectile drool.

lol, just kidding... ive said the same thing many times and im glad you enjoyed it.

it looks like i got about 230g of wheelchair, right now its about 257g but still needs to dry a bit
SDC10397.JPG

every time i dump em out to mix around and air out... i end up with a bunch of red hairs and a bit of kief that fall off... guess ill smoke em, mmmm stoney.
SDC10396.JPG

alright... im off to browse all your journals and catch up.

Buds are looking very nice, made my mouth water a little. Great job you deserve it and enjoy the fruits of you labor....

SDC10397.JPG

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

SDC10396.JPG

I just thought we should have another last look at the magnificent kind bud that was shared here.

Flurple, this is a thing of beauty!

I've seen guys get all amped up after hearing or seeing a successful grow go out spend thousands on a system, 6-9 months later they still cant grow mold.
Great Job:adore::adore: :ganjamon::bongrip::rollit::Rasta::smokin::goodjob::slide::slide:

Back
Top Bottom