Coming along nicely

Whoa! Nice haul Flurple! Don't they smell wonderful when you dump 'em out of the jars for air? Like dying and going to Gonja Heaven:cheesygrinsmiley:

hey BLAZE, just do what i did... buy keyboards in bulk, a 6 pack, maybe 24 if you browse this websight a lot. i currently have 3 cases in ongoing litigation due to drool on the keyboard resulting in malfunction which is supposedly covered under company warranty. i also wear a scarf to help control the projectile drool.

lol, just kidding... ive said the same thing many times and im glad you enjoyed it.

it looks like i got about 230g of wheelchair, right now its about 257g but still needs to dry a bit
SDC10397.JPG

every time i dump em out to mix around and air out... i end up with a bunch of red hairs and a bit of kief that fall off... guess ill smoke em, mmmm stoney.
SDC10396.JPG

alright... im off to browse all your journals and catch up.

LMAO, youre too funny man and 230g!! Nice; I hope you were right about reaching my area cuz I sure as hell wouldn't mine getting my hands on some of that bud.:bong:

hey WINGMAN, during my first grow with a 1k light and 16 3-4' plants i made just about every mistake possible, and any i missed my dad made.

OLDSKOOOL, the air should smell as good as what comes out of those bags :) ...and i love coming home from work, my room stinks so good. especially when its time to vent the bags.

hey BLAZE, lol... ya im a goof. my sister and brother are too. it works out pretty well

OGD... i can see how you got so much from your grow. my wheelchair strain is similar to yours and i love it. it works well with the intense light and the long skinny leafs allow good penetration. the yield was a lot better when compared to the kushage. and the buds are christmas quality frost. hey i noticed you are doing pretty well in all the ..of the month contests... good luck my man.

im off to catch up on more posts... ill have more PICTURES in a few days.... oh wait, i do have this...

this is the ISO hash from some kushage and wheelchair trimmings. i think it was about 4-5oz of leaf but i didnt measure. its hot off the stove and still runny, it just finished browning it up and when it cools ill ball it up and see how much i got... quite a bit was already looted by the family for personal smoke but ill give my best guess at what was there total.... lol.
SDC10401.JPG

when its still around 100F i scrape it into this ball to cool the rest of the way, when its done it wont be sticky to the touch and a razor blade is perfect for knockin off a chunk.

this blob weighs 8 grams exactly but i think i had about 11-12g total. i dont care how much leaf it was but that is a great amount from some otherwise not too smokable stuff.
SDC10406.JPG

hey butcher... it definitely is a tempting sight... i decided to have some fun...

argh... im having a prob uploading my pics... it says they are in my queue, when i can get em up you will get a kick... everyone will... ill try posting again later.

man that looks good every time i try to make some it never turns out anyways you have any ideas for your next grow any different strains

Flurple, That hash is sweet from leaves your gonna not smoke anyway. I wish I knew about this back in the 80's. As far as making mistakes with the 1k lights dude I made plenty before I expanded the setup years ago.
I'm trying to get started after a 15yr lay off and am trying not to make them. Is it OK to ask for ur opinion/help?

Dude! I've got the same pie plate.

Pie_Plate_1.jpg

It's been sitting in a bag for a few years but I bet the oil is still good. I'll be needing that soon. After extraction I use a still now to capture and reuse my solvent but I need a bit left in there to get the oil out of the still and some clean solvent to wash the still out. Then I put what's left in the pie plate, evaporate and scrape it out with a razor blade.

Great minds think alike!

:peace:

That stuff looks wonderful, looks like you used every useable part of that plant and made it work. Great job....

hey WINGMAN, the room is full already with more kushage and wheelchair... the plants i harvested were in half the room only and now that they are gone the whole room is full veg, about to go bloom.

lol LABRAT, that is pretty funny... i guess great minds do think alike. when i was still using butane to make my hash my dad and me wanted to make a recovery system to reliquify the butane... i love the idea of a still, any pics of it? is it home made or store bought? if i could reuse the ISO i would be more generous with my washes and maybe make some primo hash with a 5 second wash...

is anyone else having an issue uploading pics??? webpage says the server has error or doing maintenance. its been like this since last night... im off to work. laters...

ok... this is bugging me...

i see lots of new pictures being posted but i still cant upload any...

i have 2 in my queue but even if i try to upload more i get an error message saying server error or down for maintenance. anyone have a clue whats up?

i did just recently get virus protection 2010 but i dont see a message saying it blocked or stopped any interactions when i try to upload.

ok... this is bugging me...

i see lots of new pictures being posted but i still cant upload any...

i have 2 in my queue but even if i try to upload more i get an error message saying server error or down for maintenance. anyone have a clue whats up?

i did just recently get virus protection 2010 but i dont see a message saying it blocked or stopped any interactions when i try to upload.

Hi Buddy:grinjoint:

Setting Sun had the same problem. He cleared his browser's cache and everything worked again. Worth a try.:popcorn:

hey WINGMAN, the room is full already with more kushage and wheelchair... the plants i harvested were in half the room only and now that they are gone the whole room is full veg, about to go bloom.

lol LABRAT, that is pretty funny... i guess great minds do think alike. when i was still using butane to make my hash my dad and me wanted to make a recovery system to reliquify the butane... i love the idea of a still, any pics of it? is it home made or store bought? if i could reuse the ISO i would be more generous with my washes and maybe make some primo hash with a 5 second wash

Flurple... thats great those shiny buds must taste awesome. grown always is better than bought. I cant wait to see the veg/bloom room and how those beauties come out...MMMmmm MMMMmmmm

:nicethread:

Your a mad man Flurple...I love it! I'll have to go back an re read your instructions for making sweet MJ goo for the trim off of Wanda.

Have a spare keyboard? Mines drenched:cheesygrinsmiley:

*drooooool*

this is the ISO hash from some kushage and wheelchair trimmings. i think it was about 4-5oz of leaf but i didnt measure. its hot off the stove and still runny, it just finished browning it up and when it cools ill ball it up and see how much i got... quite a bit was already looted by the family for personal smoke but ill give my best guess at what was there total.... lol.
SDC10401.JPG

i would lick that plate clean :drool::yummy: Im soooo dead-ass:popcorn:
Mmmmmm. Hey flurple, pal, bud, amigo, hombre, lemme do the dishes for ya ;)

thanks so much for the suggestion OMM, im trying it right now

Back
Top Bottom