Coming along nicely

lol, yes SCREWNUTS, just a little by the entrance for the big plants... i wish it was more but the room is too skinny. its already hard enough getting to the back of the room so i can water everything. and not many plants fit through the doorway any more, so when they bud its only gonna get worse... i may have to kill one. or get my dad and bro to take down the wall for the dark room.

hey everyone, the family is goin to bed but i wasnt quite tired yet. i uploaded a few not so good photos i took with bad lighting. but they do at least show whats goin on down there.

i was watering so they are all smashed together on the right side
SDC10367.JPG

sorry bout blurryness, these are my giants, this big gal has a sister the same size. a few pages back are the pics of them after a bending session.
SDC10369.JPG

heres the tree trunk of this monster (i have a pretty big thumb)... my bro and me are going to make a pipe out of it.
SDC10368.JPG

also... the buds i had to bag early did not lose any weight. so i did end up with just under 7oz.

ill catch up with all you later, im gonna go stuff down one more slice of turkey finish my beer and call it a night.

Hey Flurp

Are your main lights turned off for pics?

How skinny is your room? I did all of my DWC learning in a 5Wx12Lx8H space and I might be able to advise you as to how maximize the space available.

Lots of big girls there. You've got your work cut out for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

:peace:

I think the pipe idea is great, hope you show us the results!

That's one hell of a packed grow room, nothing better that big, bushy MJ plants.

Happy Black Friday all!

yes only 1 light is on, its too hot down there for me to be workin with all lights on... 85-90F. a couple times i did and just drenched my shirt in sweat lol.

and ill definitely post a few pics of the pipe after its made.

ill get some more pics but today is another day of eating at more houses with more family.

later guys.

the grow room looks so dope. If you need more space Ill be glad to adopt a little lady from you. Whichever one you pick just let me know Ill come pick it up...

Looking very nice. Love that tree trunk you have going. Those are some nice looking monsters. Keep up the good work. Great job...

im just on for another quick update...

JGMILLY, im just about ready for an offer liket that lol... its so cramped back there im goin crazy... and with the temps back there those plants want water each day i can barely keep up.

hey SONZOR, i cant wait to bud these giants. this room is gonna test my patients, but it will be worth it... as long as i keep my sanity til harvest.

my bro made a miniature pipe til we have some larger stems to work with

he made the mask too :D
SDC10371.JPG

SDC10372.JPG

SDC10373.JPG

SDC10374.JPG

the family is heading home a little later, they are making the rounds to say hi to all their old friends. in the next few days ill catch up on all my posts and get some more pics up.

a few more plants came down last night and i think the 2 wheelchairs will be ready soon. still some clear trichomes but they are getting there. some of the foxtails just wont stop stretching and they are so sticky...

thats the coolest!!!

Smokin mj out of an mj pipe. Ingenuiy at it's finest!

How cool is that. Smokin a fine bud from a pipe made from the same source.

Although your bro's mask scared the bejeeeezus outa my dog.

When you mentioned it, I had images floating around my baked brain, but never thought about incorporating the roots into the design. Very cool indeed.

Shame having to put up with cramped quarters with all that fine:cheesygrinsmiley:

hello friends old and new... another busy day... work is pulling me in for more than 20 hours a week now and the grow room is doing the same lol. stress...fatigue... o well, i always feel good logging on and chatting with you all. i have so much catching up to do... sorry if i have fallen behind on your journals :*(

my brother was really happy about all the comments, he made the piece about an hour before my sis and brother in law were leaving so we only had time to give it to them as a gift... im sure it will smoke fine... once the stems dry out they become a very light wood and burns fairly easily, its more for show but definitely functional.

my door got opened, im not sure if it was the cat or someone popping in for some bud or a ball of hash... but the space heater in the room ran more than it would have... i think continuously lol so the next batch of buds need to be bagged a little early. no worries they will moisten right back up, stems are still nice damp...

here is my best and biggest cola of the harvest... pretty good for every plant being topped at least twice... hey koru you can see i have been catching up on my star trek since you guys left....
SDC10375.JPG

3.. 2.. 1.. go star trek theme music
SDC10377.JPG

hey koru you can see i have been catching up on my star trek since you guys left....

hahaha nice one bro!! Glad to see you're getting acquainted with Captain Picard and the family. Thanks for sharing your harvest with me and my boo . . . had a blast roasting with you all weekend long ;) You are a master of your craft :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom