Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Sensi (1960's) was my best of times but some original Thai Stick ran a very close 2nd. I picked up a Sensi-Star preroll last week & it blew our minds with 3 hits, was a 2 hour very enjoyable memory of the Days of the Past.

I got some very fond memories from the 90s, but most of the time these were hybrids of no name. A favourite grown myself was Nanda Devi, a northern Indian landrace related to Nepali Highland, an OG Kush I got from my buddy... and my Ultra Dog :smokin:

Sensi Star is a powerful shit. I can virtually do nothing when I'm stoned on her. But I discovered how great beach bud it is recently :laugh:

Hmm, but this WQ I'm telling you. I think she's beating her in hammer factor. Much livelier though :passitleft:

No doubt! I’m enjoying sharing what I’m learning here with some toking folks close to me. There isn’t many ... I’m ‘training’ them to pay attention to the labels I write on the bags I give them so they can tell me what it’s like. Most folks have always just ‘thought weed was weed’ so I’m pushing them a bit to notice the names and effects etc.
:smokin::passitleft:

Yeah, meeting a grower is an eye-opening experience for many cannabis users :)

OH man! I just started smoking with my Aunt and Uncle..... they sort of came out of the weed closet and now we hang out more often... Its been fun.

But ya! They tell me stories about moving around and just saying "it was Florida weed" or "Hawaii weed". I handed them 3 different labeled bags only to watch them mix them all together in one bag and reach blindly in to load a pipe.

I started telling tham a bit of the big wide world of weed and told them about sativas and indicas and sleepy vs. upper weeds and it really got their attention!

Good times,

That's the way to go :thumb:

Yah THIS ^^^ yesterday! I stopped my buddy in time tho. All the bags were carefully labeled. Was close to throwing some 2:1 CBD, some Afghani x Critical Mass and the Golden Tiger cross all in together - I was like - ‘waaiiiit!!’ :ganjamon:

I mix sometimes, but after smoking each thing separately :)

Teach them well!

Don't underestimate your own weed knowledge and use with others it whenever it's worth it!

My buddy is excited- he kept the last lot seperate and is starting to notice the differences. :) And says he’s never had the aromas and taste before.

In black market situation most of the time people smoke some horrible shit, so when they get handed a bag of quality stuff, they're like "WOW, I didn't know weed could be like that!"

hey amy its fun teaching them I love it keep it up!:)

Yeah definitely keep educating people.

I agree teaching others about the majesty of cannabis is a glorious but sometimes frustrating venture :p

It is sometimes, cause it really takes patience and as soon as you get into details it gets too technical for most of the people, so it's hard for them to understand. But you have to try!

Ok, my holiday is over, so let me show you where I'm standing in terms of growing.

This is the only Gorilla Bomb from Bomb Seeds, that survived outdoor. She looks good, but hasn't started blooming yet.

And these are the new seeds, which have cracked by the time I'm putting these pics here. I have Gelato, Pink Panties, Red Diesel and Vantage. I'm dropping them in soil this afternoon, cause they look like they don't need to be pampered any longer :thumb:

And here's the first peek at White Querkle bud!

Appeal is well... kushy. It resembles my Pakistani a lot. It's VERY dense, but leafy. The smell is myrcene and limonene based and it comes through as heavy, earthy, kinda leftover cake bouquet with pungent lemon notes. It's identical to the one I harvested before, which was not very potent, but it cured beautifully since into something, that can be called pound cake smell :)

High is STRONG and mostly relaxing, but with a nerve, that makes it very interesting... and I've been only smoking popcorn and scissor hash so far. The latter one is a real hammer, that initially takes you on a real ride. Surprisingly, it's more stimulating that bud itself :smokin:

:Namaste:

And here's the first peek at White Querkle bud!

Appeal is well... kushy. It resembles my Pakistani a lot. It's VERY dense, but leafy. The smell is myrcene and limonene based and it comes through as heavy, earthy, kinda leftover cake bouquet with pungent lemon notes. It's identical to the one I harvested before, which was not very potent, but it cured beautifully since into something, that can be called pound cake smell :)

High is STRONG and mostly relaxing, but with a nerve, that makes it very interesting... and I've been only smoking popcorn and scissor hash so far. The latter one is a real hammer, that initially takes you on a real ride. Surprisingly, it's more stimulating that bud itself :smokin:

:Namaste:
those buds look solid there nice by your description sounds like it was worth the effort enjoy!:smokin:

Definitely worth it!

And these are the new seeds, which have cracked by the time I'm putting these pics here. I have Gelato, Pink Panties, Red Diesel and Vantage. I'm dropping them in soil this afternoon, cause they look like they don't need to be pampered any longer

Nice strain choices :thumb:

What breeders are they from, and are they going inside or out?

One of my mates grew some Gelato recently, it tasted like muscovado sugar on the vaporizer :yummy:

:passitleft:

Definitely some nice looking herb there Conrad! I wish I had been able to take tissue cultures of a couple of plants I had grown. I grew my Widow Berry for 4 or 5 years taking clones of clones the whole time. The last couple of rounds were not close to what the first few had been. Such a shame too since it is one of the best all around plants I have grown. You could top it 5 or 6 times and it would keep putting out nice colas. Super dense with vibrant green buds that reeked of forest berries. I have tried to find something similar out of various breeders blueberry x white widow crosses and none of them come close. I may know of someone that still has clones that came from my girls but they got them probably 4 years ago and who knows what they have been through since. The high was very up if smoked in small quantities but became very lethargic night time weed if you over indulged.

Definitely some nice looking herb there Conrad! I wish I had been able to take tissue cultures of a couple of plants I had grown. I grew my Widow Berry for 4 or 5 years taking clones of clones the whole time. The last couple of rounds were not close to what the first few had been. Such a shame too since it is one of the best all around plants I have grown. You could top it 5 or 6 times and it would keep putting out nice colas. Super dense with vibrant green buds that reeked of forest berries. I have tried to find something similar out of various breeders blueberry x white widow crosses and none of them come close. I may know of someone that still has clones that came from my girls but they got them probably 4 years ago and who knows what they have been through since. The high was very up if smoked in small quantities but became very lethargic night time weed if you over indulged.
I like that kind that you can go either way with keep searching!:smokin:

Conradino,

Do you/have ever used molasses in a grow?

I did once, but I ditched it quickly.

im starting to think the ud I have curing isn't chem when you pop the jar it smells of over ripe apples with a little touch of spiceyness no pine smell at all when it was growing it smelled of apple cider!

The pine goes away after a few months, but Boom smells along these lines. It's very sour.

im starting to think the ud I have curing isn't chem when you pop the jar it smells of over ripe apples with a little touch of spiceyness no pine smell at all when it was growing it smelled of apple cider!
The spiciness is a trait of Chem 91

Back
Top Bottom