Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

hey conrad do you ever find yourself jonesing for the chem ud I have to come clean I dipped into my jar that im wanting a long cure on when I went camping I wanted some of that to toke so I took one my bad cant help it and I have to say sitting there next to the campfire with my cup of coffee and my pipe filled with the chem its a great high I enjoyed the hell out of it as I did just now lol!:)

Yeah I kept my bud from last year after I finished all the other ones. It's a staple of my high life :)

hey conrad do you ever find yourself jonesing for the chem ud I have to come clean I dipped into my jar that im wanting a long cure on when I went camping I wanted some of that to toke so I took one my bad cant help it and I have to say sitting there next to the campfire with my cup of coffee and my pipe filled with the chem its a great high I enjoyed the hell out of it as I did just now lol!:)

I'm really happy with how mine turned out too. I guess we decided it was a chem pheno. I'm about to flip the topped and trained clone. I had soil issues last time and it still turned out great! I fermented some of it in a jar, kinda like a cob light and those buds are special. The regular flower was exceptional but the fermented ones are crazy good. It kicked it up another notch. I find myself reaching for that jar more than any other.

I'm really happy with how mine turned out too. I guess we decided it was a chem pheno. I'm about to flip the topped and trained clone. I had soil issues last time and it still turned out great! I fermented some of it in a jar, kinda like a cob light and those buds are special. The regular flower was exceptional but the fermented ones are crazy good. It kicked it up another notch. I find myself reaching for that jar more than any other.
I no what your talking about neiko its nice smoke I could toke that stuff everyday im hoping I get at least one pheno of it my last grow I also got an og pheno that is really nice smoke when your at a party with friends or just at home having a few at home it was nice smoke to kind of a relaxed up high!

Hiii Newty here seeking help! My friends told me that you might be able to guide me with a bug repelant recipe:D alcohol and water mixed. I caught some thrips off outdoor clones :rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Caught early I think but found on my flowering girl and seedlings. I hit them with neem and then Safers (burnt them and I used before lights off) I want to do some weekly spray maintenance incase I missed eggs etc. I don’t want to stress them out with Safers and neem is not recommended for flowers, so thought I’d try the alcohol spray. Can you help a girl out and tell me what your ratio of booze to water is? Does it matter what booze I use? I think you used rum? I see your away having fun! Yay Maybe one of your pals could answer:) Thanks in advance:Namaste:
Newty,, you can use iso alcohol and water at a 9:1 ratio. Works well on most insects. Just to be clear, its 9 parts water to 1 part iso. Cheers!

Heheh, you notice all the simple definitive phrases? :rofl:

Mine was "Beautiful!", too. Hah! It's just so ... genuine looking. We've all held one of those in our hand, and recognize it when we see one, right? :)

That's a nice flower. :yahoo::bravo:

Thx everyone! I got back just in time to burp it. Moisture was borderline dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom