Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

bobrown14,
Do you try to do IPM outdoors? If so, how does it differ from indoors?

I doubt I'll ever outdoor grow, but the brain gets itchy with thinking somedays.

I have done several IPMs outside. I'm not sure it helps.

I love seeing the old muscle cars. These new cars all look the same or similar to each other

why I switched to Pick up truck... so I can trim the trees with my chain saw and get high!

I use to have a 69 fastback mustang.. But back then they were commonplace. Man I wish I still had it.. 60-70K nowadays for a restored one... I'm talking 75-76'. But IF I have one primary mode of transportation,, it has to be a truck. Least a truck can make you money.... Truck, then scooter, then car.. But I can't ride anymore,, and I'm not out there trimming trees or painting houses anymore.. Even though I wish I was?

Had a 67 Bonneville 400 cid 4 barrel, electric every thing. Was a sweet car. Top end was scary with that car.
Oh man, My wife had one when we met! What a tank! Hers was a 69, close. By the time I got on the scene the body was rotted off the frame and couldn't use the bumper jack(remember them?) But what a ride even dilapidated.

My first car was a 1965 Rambler Classic given to me by a man from my newspaper route. He had it in his backyard and I asked him about it. He told me he had driven it back there and ran it out of gas and parked it there ever since he got his new car. I asked him if he would consider selling it to me and he said sure for $200.00

My uncle who was a bus mechanic got it running for me. Parts cost me $65 and labor cost me 2 six packs of Schlitz in the can. Six cylinder straight drive on the column.

My dad had a thing for big block Buicks. He bought a brand new 1967 buick gs with a 455 big block and my brother totaled it a week later so he bought a 1968 Riviera with another big block I got to drive that one. Lol smoked up main street in town many times

This is one of my crosses I made this past winter. I reversed a Grandpa Glue GG#4 plant and pollinated a Purple Punch plant for some F1 seeds. A friend of mine grew one and it was a really pretty plant so I thought I would pop one to check it out. She is at flip +35 today. The sugar leaves around the buds are starting to take on that reddish/purplish color. Her aroma is grape mixed with something I can't identify. But the grape aroma is front and center.

I am/was a little concerned about the amount of leaves she has that are turning yellow. I am relatively new to growing in organic soil so not fully used to this happening. I ground up some malted barley today (1/4 cup) and some kelp meal (1/3 cup) mixed them and scratched them into the surface. Today was watering day so I slowly watered the kelp and barley in. Brown says she looks just fine to him as does my other organic soil mentor so I guess I won't worry. I snapped this photo just after the lights went out and used the flash to more accurately show the colors.

This is one of my crosses I made this past winter. I reversed a Grandpa Glue GG#4 plant and pollinated a Purple Punch plant for some F1 seeds. A friend of mine grew one and it was a really pretty plant so I thought I would pop one to check it out. She is at flip +35 today. The sugar leaves around the buds are starting to take on that reddish/purplish color. Her aroma is grape mixed with something I can't identify. But the grape aroma is front and center.

I am/was a little concerned about the amount of leaves she has that are turning yellow. I am relatively new to growing in organic soil so not fully used to this happening. I ground up some malted barley today (1/4 cup) and some kelp meal (1/3 cup) mixed them and scratched them into the surface. Today was watering day so I slowly watered the kelp and barley in. Brown says she looks just fine to him as does my other organic soil mentor so I guess I won't worry. I snapped this photo just after the lights went out and used the flash to more accurately show the colors.

Some strains yellow and drop more fan leaves at the end than other strains. It gives them a ridden hard and put away wet look, but as long as they come sliding into home with ample frosty goodness, I don't mind in the least.

The one time my fan leaves with trichome rails yellowed and crisped up, I was a little annoyed.

I am/was a little concerned about the amount of leaves she has that are turning yellow. I am relatively new to growing in organic soil so not fully used to this happening. I ground up some malted barley today (1/4 cup) and some kelp meal (1/3 cup) mixed them and scratched them into the surface. Today was watering day so I slowly watered the kelp and barley in. Brown says she looks just fine to him as does my other organic soil mentor so I guess I won't worry.
I think I've become inured to this. I keep thinking it's perhaps inconsistent watering or (might be more important) I didn't mix the amendments with the peat in the correct amounts. My go to help me feel better about it is kelp. I suspect you'll notice a bit of improvement. o_O

Finally getting some much needed rain today. We've been in drought conditions which means tractoring water to the out door girls.

Indoor I'm getting flowers now. Gonna get busy here. I got some bushes going.

Did a supercrop here's some pics

Day after the crack got her tied down she's already turning back up to the light.

20200622_184948.jpg

This pic from yesterday after the stem crack thought I went too hard on her but she trooped on thru.

20200621_123228.jpg

Outdoor girl

Peyote Jellium was put out day after the last snow. May 9th

20200622_124437.jpg

Jelly Punch (jellium x purple punch)

20200622_185016.jpg

Sorta group pic

20200622_184903.jpg

Staging area where plants get a sulfur vape before flip.

20200622_184914.jpg

Home made bio-char

20200622_141935.jpg

Attachments

• 20200621_122229.jpg
    20200621_122229.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200622_185016.jpg
    20200622_185016.jpg
    907.5 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom