Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

I thought I would post this picture here to get youz guyz opinions. This bud shot if from my Grandpa Punch plant that is at flip +49 days today. Photo taken today. Last I checked a week ago there were mostly clear trichromes. Today I think I am seeing mostly cloudy trichromes with a few amber here and there. What are you guyz seeing?

I'm calling it.... )))) TIMBER ((((

nt-always-yell-timber-but-when-i-do-its-going-down.jpg

You guys were all correct. It was time for her to come down. Flip +49 days today. Must be the malted barley that sped things up. Today I cut about 6-8 inches off the top of all the branches. I'll leave the leftovers on there for another couple days.

I got hit with a microburst wind thing... I have a trail cam on my girls and all of a sudden the plants leaves are bottoms up and flying around.... I went down to look and one plant snapped in half like a super crop. I stood it upright and tied it up. Didn't look too good today.

I've got some 6' bamboo stakes supposed to be here already I'll wire up more support.

I've been spraying with neen oil that shit will keep the critters away.

My next door neighbors cat seems to like cannabis. Must help him with the buckshot he's gonna be getting in his ass he keeps fvcking with my plants. lol On an aside he did manage the bunny fam that's been trimming the underskit so I dont have to.

Back
Top Bottom